Vietnam's Indigenous Car Fadıl is on the Road; Produced by the Vietnamese manufacturer VinFast, Vietnam's domestic car FADIL has been unloaded and started deliveries. The price of the hatchback model passenger vehicle called FADIL was about 17 thousand dollars.
The hatchback vehicle designed by the famous designer Pininfarina uses the Opel chassis. Vinadast is expected to compete with major manufacturers such as Toyota, Ford, Honda, Vietnam's domestic car FADIL'in label price of 16 thousand 900 dollars. 21 started production by building 6 factory per month and investing in 3.5 billion dollars. An SUV and sedan built on the BMW platform will also be available soon.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Domestic car from domestic steel Kardemir 26/05/2019 Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank announced that the domestic car prototype will be ready by the end of this year and that the domestic car will be on the road in 2022. Minister stating that Turkey continues the work of a joint venture group that came together to produce the domestic automobile Varank, noted that the project would lead to changes in all sectors. R & D activities were accelerated in order to produce the steel qualities required by the automotive sector. KARDEMİR General Manager Hüseyin Soykan stated the following in his assessment; Eri As it is known, our company is oriented to high value added products in production and offers steel grades to different sectors. “
- Turkey's Cars Will Be Electric SUV 30/04/2019 Turkey's domestic automobile dream come true. Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) will be on the road in the car will be produced by 2022. The first model to be produced is 100, an electric SUV. Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) CEO GurcanTurkoglu King, 2021 by the end of the calendar that means closer to the end of the design phase, said completion of the homologation 2022 will work as the first quarter. Karakas, Turkey's completely tOGGer the car's intellectual and industrial property rights that underlined the will of Turkey. TO BE PRODUCED IN THE SMART FACTORY Karakaş, who stated that the domestic car is a smart vehicle, will be constructing the smart factory that will produce this smart vehicle I
- Audi's Drone Concept Electric Off-Road Car Unveils in Frankfurt 12/09/2019 Audi's electric off-roader uses a drone as the top light. The new concept car appeared in Frankfurt. Audi is not an automobile company that is generally associated with land adventures. However, this did not prevent the German giant from designing a concept terrain vehicle. The company designed a concept for the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show and built the Audi AI: Trail fully electric all-terrain vehicle for new adventures. Like all concept cars, there is a possibility that this vehicle will never go into mass production and never go to the market. However, Volkswagen, the roofing company of Audi, has raised the issue because it had previously produced an electric Buggy concept.
- KIA Owners Now Benefit 12/06/2019 KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program members can benefit from discounts up to 3 percent for 30 vehicles aged and over. Members of the KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program can also redeem all service expenses since 1 January 2014 to their accounts. Anadolu Group in Turkey operating in KIA, offers benefits to customers prepared within the scope of the loyalty program. KIA owners who are members of the KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program at no cost receive a discount of up to 30. Members of KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program benefit from different discount rates according to vehicle age. The program includes KIA; 3 year-old vehicle yüzde
- Pirelli P Zero World is now in Dubai 15/01/2019 Dubai, - P Zero World, Los Angeles, Munich and Monte Carlo, followed by the fourth admiral store opened on a third continent. This store concept, a distinguished symbol of Pirelli's retail strategy and its leading position in the world, now writes its name in a key region that connects the Middle East to the rest of the world. More than 60 cars from the automobile and local collectors celebrated the opening of the new store after making a parade in the city. The next day, more than 200 cars appeared on the runway at Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi for the ”P Zero Experience Abu, the Pirelli brand's own track day event. P Zero P
- Mustafakemalpaşa Login is now safer 20/03/2019 Tatkavakli Bridge Interchange at the entrance to Mustafakemalpasa District on the Bursa-Izmir highway was opened with a ceremony. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the infrastructure of the district will renew from the beginning of the project in relation to the European Investment Bank about 350 million TL loan agreement will be signed in the coming days, gave the good news. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and 17 take the projects that will be no longer a problem in the district, while the investments made by the central government provide support especially for the transportation security in the districts. It is a common cause of traffic accidents in the town of Mustafakemalpaşa, which is connected to the Bursa - İzmir route and which is often responsible for Mustaf
- Getting to Dim Valley is now easier 15/11/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, the city of Dim Valley neighborhoods or citizens who want to go to the region started a bus service. The people of the region are very happy with the practice. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to implement the practices increasing public satisfaction in public transportation. A public transportation vehicle was offered to the citizens of the Dim Valley and surrounding neighborhoods. The trip will be held three times a day during the week. The midibus allocated by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality every day will be followed by the Alanya Village Dolmuş stop and follow the 25 meter road and go to the Dim Valley via Tosmur neighborhood. Tarafından
- Explanation from BURULAŞ; "Children won't get cold anymore" 09/01/2019 Bursa Bursa in the "to go to school 2 hours in the cold," the news came from BURULAŞ. BURULAŞ said in a statement in writing, thanking for the sensitivity of today in Bursa, the bus problem will be resolved within 2 days, he said. Today in the history of the news center 07.01.2018 and children who go to school on the subject of victimization "2 hours walking in the cold to go to school in Bursa" news after the action BURULAŞ. In the written statement, it was informed that the school exit hours and bus pass hours would be solved in 2 days. In the statement, the following statements were given, "Our children who are studying"
- Train, Trams and Buses in Luxembourg 07/12/2018 Luxembourg, the smallest country in Europe, is the new decision to make everyone jealous. Under the plans of the coalition government, led by Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, tickets for trains, trams and buses will be removed next summer. The application concerns about 110 thousand people. In one study, drivers reported that 2016 spent an average of 33 hours in a traffic jam. The country has a thousand inhabitants of 600, while around 200 thousand people from neighboring countries cross the border every day to work in Luxembourg. The plan began to be implemented in summer. Free transportation for children and young people under the age of 20 was offered. Secondary school students enc
- Public Transport in Ankara Now Free in Jandarmaya 11/01/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council, Ankara Provincial Gendarmerie Command officers, non-commissioned officers and specialist sergeants within the city decided to use free public transportation vehicles. The Assembly held its first meeting of the previous day under the chairmanship of the deputy chairman of the parliament, Ali İhsan Ölmez. The Presidential Letter regarding the free use of public transportation vehicles within the city by the Ankara Provincial Gendarmerie Command personnel was accepted unanimously.