New Ford Puma Introduced Tomorrow; The new Ford Puma Crossover, which will be a model between the EcoSport and Kuga models, will be introduced tomorrow. Will be available before the end of the year.
FORD at an event about two months ago new Ford Puma's first video. The vehicle lines were not clearly understood in the video and there was not much information about the vehicle. But on the 26.06.2019, the highly anticipated new Ford Puma will be introduced.
Ford Puma has an 1.0 Volt air-cooled electric motor integrated into the 48 liter volume, gasoline Ecoboost engine called EcoBoost Hybrid technology. This electric motor, which recharges the battery during braking, keeps the engine alive at lower revs and provides fuel efficiency by supporting acceleration.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Ford Puma Titanium X Will Perform in Frankfurt 10/09/2019 Ford unveiled its new Ford Puma Titanium X model, which will be presented to the public for the first time at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, which will open its doors to visitors in Germany next week. The new Puma Titanium X brings the new Puma's SUV-inspired crossover features to the next level with comfort and convenience technologies. Puma Titanium X, the first Ford car with detachable seat covers, offers innovative features for comfort, such as seats with a waist massage feature, a first in this class. The car is also a wireless charger for smartphones, a first in this class, a hands-free trunk lid…
- 2019 Ford Puma Came to Strengthen Blue Oval's Crossover Range 26/06/2019 The new Ford Puma Crossover melts impressive design, best-in-class luggage volume and semi-hybrid technology in the same pot. Ford has launched the new crossover model Puma, which has a sporty and athletic design and a striking SUV. Puma's impressive exterior design opens a new chapter in Ford's people-oriented design philosophy. best-in-class luggage volume brings innovative flexible handling solutions developed in line with customer feedback. Advanced Ford EcoBoost Hybrid 48-Volt technology delivers superior fuel efficiency, performance and driving pleasure. Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go feature, wireless charger and 12,3 inç
- The First Stage of Kabataş Martı Project is Opening Tomorrow! 14/03/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality completed the first stage of ”Kabatas Square and Transfer Center Meydan project. City Lines Inc., 15 as of Friday, Kabatas, Adalar and Bosphorus route to the regular route begins. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, “Kabataş Square and Transfer Center Transfer which was started to be constructed in July 2016, was completed. In the first phase of the project; One of the İBB Affiliates City Lines Inc. will use the 708 square meter temporary terminal building (scaffolding) will be voiced and the construction of the 2 pier will be connected to the ship. 3 separate passenger lounge, scaffolding supervisor, staff scaffolding building consisting of the area, digital timepieces showing the flight times, ticketing and turnstiles were placed. Dock ...
- Ford's Delightfully Supported 'Karakomik Films' Meets Audience 12/09/2019 18 Filmler Karakomik Films Fikir by Fikir Sanat and NuLook, which was prepared with the contributions of Ford, will be released in October. Online commercials prepared for Ford Focus in collaboration with Cem Yılmaz before the film have already been released. In the series to be published in order of introduction, development and result; Cem Yılmaz, known for his passion for cars, meets the exclusive world of Ford Focus and heralds the vision history of the dual “Karakomik Films ikili. 18 will be screened in October with the contributions of Ford and ilk Karakomik Films iki. While the vision preparations of Karakomik continue at full speed, the vision vizyon
- Good News for those who love to watch construction from Ford Trucks! 27/09/2019 Ford Trucks, the heavy commercial vehicle brand of Ford Otosan, says, Devam Stay tuned! Asıyla with its new campaign, which adds a new dimension to the construction monitoring phenomenon. Ford Trucks has launched a new campaign that explores the insight it emerges as a result of digital research and social listening. Acting under the motto Devam Keep Watching Us! Ağır, the heavy commercial vehicle brand prepared a film with the imaginary company HafriTur, which it established for viewers who could not help themselves from watching construction. Ilhan Dolubel, the fictional CEO of HafriTur, thinks that something needs to be done about this subject by realizing that our people love to watch construction.
- Ford Pick-up Emoji Arrives on World Emoji Day 17/07/2019 Ford Pick-up Emoji Arrives on World Emoji Day; Ford has announced that it has applied to add a new pick-up emoji to the list of emojis approved by the Universal Code Consortium (Unicode Consortium). Ford's new “Pick-up” emojis are short-listed by the Universal Code Consortium, which evaluates and approves emojis. With a pick-up production history of more than 100 years, Ford has announced its newly developed pick-up emojis every year since 2014 on the 'World Emoji Day' celebrated in July. The company said the new pick-up emoji was shortlisted for development and testing to be included in the early 17 emoji update. In the realm of emoji…
- Minister Mustafa Varank Visits Ford Otosan R & D Center 22/06/2019 Ford Otosan R & D Center, which develops the technologies of the future with domestic engineering, received full marks from Minister Varank Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank visited Ford Otosan's R & D Center in Sancaktepe. Minister Varank, who showed great interest in the innovative projects developed by Ford Otosan, which has the largest R & D structure of the automotive sector, in domestic engineering and the technologies of the future, congratulated Ford Otosan executives and engineers in the R & D team. Ford Otosan's R & D Center in Sancaktepe hosted an important visit. Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank has the largest R & D structure in the sector…
- Castrol Ford Team Will Not Leave the Summit at Istanbul Rally 04/07/2019 Castrol Ford Team Will Not Leave the Summit at Istanbul Rally; Turkey Rally Championship 2019 4. race, 40.İstanbul Rally will be run by İstanbul Automobile Sports Club (İSOK) on 6-7 July in total 107 km track, including 238,73 km special stage. In this challenging race, which has the title of 'single rally' held in Istanbul, a total of 10 soil special stages near Ömerli will be passed. 6 12: 30 will be held in Tuzla Viaport Marina at 40. A total of 52 teams will compete in the Istanbul Rally. The finish of the rally will be held on Sunday at 15: 45 on the podium in Istanbul Park. Castrol Ford Team Turkey, total ...
- Prometeo from Turkey, Basic Training for Ford Trucks Tire Team 30/05/2019 Improve the service and expert solutions with the management of tire maintenance, Pirelli premium industrial and commercial tires licensed manufacturer Prometeo in Turkey, Ford Otosan entertained heavy commercial vehicle brand for education in Ford Trucks' R & D and Purchasing team at the manufacturing plant in Izmit. Pirelli premium industrial and commercial tires licensed manufacturer Prometeo Turkey's largest original equipment collaborated (OA) of the Trucks Ford, one of the customer R & D and in Izmit for the basic tire training their procurement team hosted its production facilities. Sector tire professor of education given Turkey's mission is to ensure that Prometeo growing scope Ford Trucks arg ...
- Ford Trucks Continues to Grow with Europe in Serbia 30/05/2019 Ford Otosan's heavy commercial vehicle brand Ford Trucks continues to grow and grow in international markets through its dealer structuring abroad. Finally, Ford Trucks took its structuring in Europe a step further with the new 3S plant in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, a thriving business center in Europe. Ford Otosan's heavy commercial vehicle brand Ford Trucks continues its global growth with investments in Europe. Within the framework of its growth plans in Europe, Ford Trucks has now opened its new plant in Serbia, one of the most important trade and logistics routes of the Balkans, with the cooperation of BC Trucks, one of the leading companies in the region. Sales, service and spare parts for Ford Trucks customers müş