Electric Aircraft Alice Introduced; Nine-passenger electric aircraft Alice was introduced. Alice is able to reach a height of 10.000 ft with a full lithium-ion battery and can fly 450 miles at an approximate 650 mileage per hour.
Nowadays, when the car manufacturers introduce their new electric vehicles one by one, the Israeli aircraft manufacturer Eviation, introducing the new electric plane Alice, is an important indicator that the aircraft sector will give more importance to the production of electric vehicles in the automotive sector.
Alice, which is more suitable for short-haul flights, is expected to be launched in 2022. The Firm also has a larger model under development. It is also said that the company has developed a new battery technology for this larger model, which has more range than Alice.
electric aircraft Alice was exhibited at Parisairshow2019.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Electric Airplane Makes Its First Flight 25/06/2019 Electric plane H55 completes its first flight. This zero-emission 2 aircraft will be used as a pilot training and air taxi. 21 June On 2019, the new electric aircraft H55, using the technological infrastructure of Solar Impulse, successfully completed its first flight. Produced by BRM Aero, this 2 personality electric plane will be used as pilot training and air taxi. The electric aircraft H55, manufactured by the manufacturer BRM Aero in the Czech Republic, has zero emissions and an 1,5 hourly flight time. In this way, H55 is a clean, quiet, cost-effective and safe solution that can meet the needs of pilot schools uçuş
- First Electric Mini Cooper Introduced in Frankfurt 12/09/2019 With the Mini Cooper SE, the first electric Mini Cooper model, BMW brings Mini Cooper to the electric vehicles market. The production of the Mini Cooper SE, which was introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show, will begin at the beginning of the 2020. BMW introduced the Mini Cooper SE, one of the newest members of the electric vehicle market, at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The Mini Cooper SE is the first electric member of the Mini Cooper family to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It is announced that the Mini Cooper SE will travel between the full capacity battery and the 235-270 km. The Mini Cooper SE has 181 horsepower. The battery of the vehicle has an 32.6 kWh capacity and ve
- The World's Longest Electric Bus Introduced! 03/04/2019 Technology and automotive companies 1 April joke within the scope of the fictitious products shared in these days, many people thought of a joke that came from BYD. So much so that the Chinese bus manufacturer had to add the note ekle This is not the 1 joke of April ekle. BYD unveiled the world's longest ün fully electric elektrikli bus. The public transport bus, named BYD K12A, was also introduced as the world's first electric all-wheel drive (4WD) system. That the system can easily switch between 2WD - 4WD, so that it is extremely suitable for different road conditions and sistem
- First Plane to Land at Çukurova Regional Airport This Month 04/03/2019 Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, went to Mersin after his visit to the cities with high tourism potential. Investigating in Tarsus Kazanlı Tourism Region, Minister Ersoy made important statements regarding the ongoing construction of Çukurova Regional Airport. Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, went to Mersin after completing his visit to Adana and visited Kazanlı Tourism Region with Lütfi Elvan, the President of the Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission, and Ali İhsan Su, the Governor of Mersin. After receiving information from the authorities, Ersoy then visited the Governorship of Mersin. Minister Ersoy made a speech here, 2023 in 70 bir
- DHMI Announces Aircraft, Passenger and Freight Statistics for March 05/04/2019 The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the airline airplane, passenger and freight statistics for March of 2019. Accordingly, in March 2019 year; Airplane traffic landing and taking-off to airports was 69.568 on domestic lines and 43.172 on international lines. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 39.249. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 151.989 with overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 8.371.746 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 6.133.005. Thus, total passenger traffic with direct transit passengers in the said month, Böylece
- THY's Germany-Turkey Will Be Discounts on Flights MI? 25/05/2019 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, who attended the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany, answered questions about the agenda. Turhan, Turkish Airlines Germany-Turkey Turhan reminded that the demands of citizens towards ensuring mutual reductions in air fares, is a public company THY ring and rules, he said. . I am not the chairman of THY. I hear that our citizens complain about THY ticket prices. I convey to management. "Said Turhan, THY has become Turkey's most valuable brand, like all airlines that the rise in oil prices was understood that affect. Turhan," he does not want to detract from the quality of service. You can compete and m
- Dubai-Yenisehir Aircraft Launches First Step 05/05/2019 Although or Some people do not like, but Bursa tourism, Arab tourists are standing. Moreover, the number of Arab tourists in recent years has brought about the revival of shopping centers. In this regard, the tourism fair in Bursa showed great interest to the tourism fair in Dubai. While most of the hotels in Bursa opened the booth at the fair and made connections, it came to our attention that the hotel did not reach its target. However, cil The contacts in Dubai have made the hope of Bursa tourism. Both the Consulate General of Turkey, the need for mutual trips of tourism in Dubai as tourists from Dubai, Arab environment where they even spoke of Yenişehir. Gündem While Dubai's local airline company has shown a positive approach, the tourism authorities in Bursa are on the THY agenda with the support of the political authority da
- Plane Crash Drill at the Airports 03/05/2019 In order to minimize the effects of aircraft crashes and to test operational activities, drills were performed which did not provide any information about the coordination of airports. Within the scope of the Emergency Plan, the high performance of the personnel in the trainings organized with the participation of RFF teams at the airports of Elazığ, Trabzon and Balıkesir Koca Seyit together with the participation of relevant institutions and organizations was overwhelming. Elazığ, Trabzon and Balıkesir Koca Seyit Aircraft accident drills were conducted under the coordination of Elazığ Airport Directorate. As a result of the scenario, the plane trying to land at the airport by breaking the stitch was a fire. The teams that intervened in the event successfully carried out the exercise. Trabzon and Balıkesir Koca Seyit ve
- 15 from Turkish Air Field Passed an Aircraft in Seconds 14/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkey has reported that last year the average every 15 seconds airspace on a plane now. Turhan, the civil aviation infrastructure and the investments carried out between Turkey and put into practice decisions among the fastest growing countries in the world in this field, he said. "There has been a significant increase in the number of passengers traveling by plane in recent years," he said. "In the last 10 year, the number of passengers carried by air increased by an average of 10,5 every year. said. In the 62 210 point from two centers in the country only on Turkish Airlines (THY) scheduled flights organized in Turkey, today the airline on domestic routes 2002, 26 ...
- DHMI Announces Aircraft, Passenger and Freight Traffic in November 06/12/2018 General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI), 2018 airplane, passenger and freight statistics for the month of November announced. Accordingly, in November 2018 year; Airplane traffic landing and taking off at airports was 64.745 on domestic flights and 41.826 on international flights. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 38.435. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 145.006 with the overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 8.122.448 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 5.815.463. Thus, total passenger traffic with direct transit passengers in the given month kon