Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) oral examination results will be made for workers to workplaces was issued after a long wait of 17 months.
For the oral exam result CLICK HERE
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE REAL WINNING CANDIDATES
The candidates who have won the candidates must apply in person to their Regional Directorates or Port Operation Directorates between 28.09.2020 - 02.11.2020. Substitute candidates will be invited to replace the original candidates who do not submit the requested documents between the specified dates.
- 2 copies of ID card (certified by a notary or the original will be approved by the TCDD official),
- 2 Copies of Diploma (Notarized or original will be approved by TCDD official), (Vocational High School Diploma)
- 2 Military status certificates (indicating demobilization, postponement or exemption),
- 2 Piece criminal record (is www.turkiye.gov.t with the state prosecutor's office, or e-password. You will be taken from. Court decision from the criminal record will be requested.)
- 6 Photographs,
- Photocopy of road license, if any
- Professional Competence Certificate photocopy or mastership certificate, if any.
- In terms of the implementation of the Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law, if any, a service schedule subject to a social security institution,
- Screening test performed in any of the full-fledged state hospitals or official university hospitals. (It is a test to detect alcohol or drug addiction),
- According to our A Group Health Conditions of Railway Safety Critical Duties Regulation; The Health Board Report, signed by 8 physicians from any of the fully-fledged state hospitals or official university hospitals (8 branches (eye, ear, nose and throat, internal medicine, neurology, general surgery, psychiatry, cardiology, orthopedics and traumatology)
In the Health Board Report;
- Vision Degrees (right-left eye specified separately),
- Color Inspection (ishihora test),
- Hearing examination should be performed (XYUMX, 500, 1000 frequencies should be 2000-0 dB).
- In the Decision for the Izmir Port Authority workplace, the decision "whether or not to work in Hazardous Works within the Scope of Law No. 6331" should clearly be written.
- For other workplaces, the decision: "Whether or not to work in Group A safety-critical tasks" should be clearly written.
IF SPARE CANDIDATES
According to the reserve order;
The main candidate;
- Not coming to start work,
- Failure during the trial period (4 months for workers working in the workplaces connected to Railway-İş, 1 month for workers working in Izmir Port Management Directorate),
- Leaving the job within the trial period,
- He will be called if the Health Board Report is not suitable for the job or if he is found insufficient in his psychotechnical evaluation.