Especially with the location of the Ankara train station, which is the most curious of those coming from outside the city, it comes to the fore with question marks in the minds. Where is Ankara High Speed Train Station? Where is Ankara High Speed Train Station, built with the capacity to carry millions of people How to get to Ankara High Speed Train Station?
Ankara train station, one of Turkey's busiest train station has become the preferred transport hub by a lot more people with the start of high-speed rail service.
Ankara YHT Station Directions
- You can walk to the Train Station from Ankara Metro Ulus station.
- You can reach Ankara Train Station by walking from Ankaray Tandoğan station with the help of underpass.
- Siteler, Doğantepe, Hüseyin Gazi, Karapürçek, etc., passing over Sıhhiye Bridge and moving in the direction of Ulus. You can reach Ankara Train Station by bus or minibus.
- You can reach Ankara Station by EGO buses or minibuses coming from Keçiören, İncirli direction.
What is in Ankara YHT Station?
- The new 194 460 high-speed railway station has a total area of eight square meters with a closed square.
- The garage was built to meet all the needs of the disabled.
- Resembling a living center, Gar has many restaurants and many shops.
- Same zamThere is also a five-star hotel here.
- There is a 250 conference center with a closed parking lot for a thousand 400 cars.
- From the high-speed train station Ankaray, metro and Başkentray can be switched.
Where to Buy Ankara Train Tickets?
High-speed train passengers who want to reside in Ankara can complete their ticket purchases for the day and time they want by using the official website of the General Directorate of TCC Taşımacılık AŞ. You can buy train tickets departing from Ankara train station from:
- PTT booths
- TCDD booths
From the website ( passenger.tcdd.gov.tr)
- 444 82 33 from the call center,
- TCDD ticket sales agencies
- Kamil Koç Agencies
- Özkaymak Agencies
- From Trenmatik