There are few days left for Eid al-Fitr. During the holiday, a 4-day curfew will be imposed. Will the grocery, market, butchers and bakeries be open during the feast? Which provinces cover the ban?
The Ministry of the Interior sent a circular to the governorship of 81 provinces on the curfew that will be imposed between May 22, 00.00 and May 26, 00.00.
Details of the Circular on Curfews sent by the Ministry to 81 Provincial Governorships are as follows:
From the moment of the coronavirus outbreak, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Committee, in line with the instructions of our President; Many precautionary decisions were taken to manage the risk of the epidemic / contamination in terms of public health and public order, to ensure social isolation, to maintain social distance and to control the rate of spread.
Additional measures that can be taken to manage the risks that the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak may pose for public health during the upcoming Ramadan Feast were evaluated in the Presidential Cabinet, which was convened under the Presidency of our President on Monday, 18.05.2020; In the light of the suggestions of the Scientific Committee and the experiences gained in the fight against coronavirus, it was decided to apply curfews in our 81 provinces starting from Saturday 23 May 2020 on May 24-25-26, 2020.
In order to move the measures taken so far to the highest level of the impact of the epidemic on reducing the rate of spread, the following decisions should be taken by the provincial governors / sanitary committees in accordance with Articles 81 / C of the Provincial Administration Law and Articles 11 and 27 of the General Sanitary Law in our 72 provinces.
In this context,
1- Between the hours of 22.05.2020, 24.00 and 26.05.2020, 24.00, the citizens of our 81 cities will be restricted from going out on the streets.
2-Açık Olcak İşyeri, Businesses and Institutions
- a) Market, grocery store, greengrocer, butchers and dried fruit shops;
- a.1- Before the curfew, Thursday 21.05.2020 and Friday 22.05.2020
On the day of the market, grocery store, greengrocer, butchers and dried fruits can continue their activities until 23.00:XNUMX.
- a.2- On Saturday, 23.05.2020, when there is a restriction, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried nuts can operate between 10.00-17.00, and our citizens (excluding those aged 65 and over and 20 years old) are limited to meeting their mandatory needs. and they will be able to go to and from the closest market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher and dried fruit shops to their residences, provided that they do not drive a vehicle (except for disabled citizens) Between the same hours, market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher and dried fruit shops will be able to sell to homes / addresses.
- a.3- 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits and businesses that sell online will be closed.
- b) On 23.05.2020 Saturday, 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020, the bakery and / or bakery licensed workplaces where bread is produced and the dealers of these workplaces that only sell bread, and also the business where dessert is produced / sold places will be open. (Only bread, bakery products and desserts can be sold in these workplaces.) On 23.05.2020 Saturday, 24.05.2020 Sunday and 25.05.2020 Monday, 26.05.2020 Tuesday, workplaces that sell desserts when citizens cannot go out only home / address service will be able to sell in the form.
- c) On 23.05.2020 Saturday, 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, where there is a curfew on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, restaurants and restaurant-style workplaces to offer only take-away services to homes,
- ç) Workplaces that carry out activities related to the production, transportation and sales of drugs, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants,
- d) Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics and animal hospitals,
- e) Public institutions and organizations and enterprises required for the maintenance of compulsory public services (Airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, retirement homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, Emergency Call Centers, AFAD Units, Vefa Social Support Units, Migration Management, PTT etc.),
- f) The number of fuel stations and tire repairers to be determined by the Governorates / District Governorships for settlement centers, one per 50.000 inhabitants and one for each 50 km on the intercity highway and if any, on the highway passing through the provincial borders (Fuel stations and tire to be open within the scope of this article repairmen will be determined by lot method and the markets of on-duty fuel stations will be open.
- g) Large facilities and enterprises strategically operating in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors (such as refinery and petrochemical facilities and thermal and natural gas cycle power plants),
- ğ) Drinking water filling facilities and companies that distribute drinking water, newspaper and kitchen tubes,
- h) Animal shelters, animal farms and animal care centers,
- ı) Emergency construction, equipment etc. to increase the capacity of health services. businesses / companies carrying out the activities,
- i) Facilities where basic foodstuffs such as pasta, flour and bakery products, milk, meat, fish production are produced and hygiene materials, especially paper, cologne production, and for the production of these materials, provided that the location is given by the Provincial / District Sanitary Board. facilities where the required raw materials are produced,
- j) Companies engaged in domestic and international transportation (including export / import / transit passes) and logistics,
- k) Hotels and accommodation,
- l) Production facilities that provide packaging to sectors such as food, cleaning and medicine,
- m) Large constructions and mines whose workers are accommodated in the construction site / mining area and whose construction or work continues (within the scope of this article, if the construction and accommodation is in the same construction site, employees from another place are not allowed to come and those who stay on the construction site are not allowed to go to another place. The working area is limited only to the construction area / mine sites.),
- n) Newspaper, radio and television establishments and newspaper printing presses,
- o) Subject to export that has previously been contracted / committed and must be grown within the specified period; workplaces and facilities producing goods, materials, products, tools and equipment (provided that they prove their current obligations and comply with the mentioned conditions),
- ö) Agricultural Credit Cooperatives that sell fuel for agricultural purposes,
- p) To be determined by lot according to the need to be determined by the Governorships / District Governorships, taking into account the agricultural activities dependent on rain during the restriction period; pesticides, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, etc. Businesses selling agricultural products,
- o) Wholesaler of vegetables / fruits on Saturday, 23.05.2020 and Tuesday, 26.05.2020
3- Persons Under Exception
- a) Managers, officers or employees in "Workplaces, Businesses and Institutions to be Opened" in the heading number (2) of this Circular,
- b) Those who are assigned to ensure public order and security (including private security officers),
- c) Those who work in Emergency Call Centers, Vefa Social Support Units, Red Crescent and AFAD,
- ç) Those who are in charge of burials (religious officials, hospital and municipality officials, etc.) and those who will attend the funerals of their first-degree relatives,
- d) Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are responsible for the maintenance and repair of the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted,
- e) Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and / or materials (including cargo), domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
- f) Elderly nursing homes, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, children's homes, etc. social protection / care center employees,
- g) Those with "Special Needs" such as autism, severe mental retardation, down syndrome and their parents / guardian or accompanying persons,
- ğ) Iron-steel, glass, ferrochrome etc. Those who work in compulsory work such as high-grade mine / ore melting furnaces and cold air depots of workplaces operating in the sectors,
- h) Employees of data processing centers of institutions, organizations and enterprises that have a widespread service network throughout the country, especially banks (with the minimum number),
- ı) Individuals working in the production, irrigation, processing, spraying, harvesting, marketing and transportation of vegetable (rose, tea, fruit, cereals, cut flowers, etc.) and animal products (milk, meat, eggs, fish, etc.),
- i) Those who graze ovine-bovine animals and carry out beekeeping activities,
- j) Members of the Animal Feeding Group established within the scope of our Circular No. 30.04.2020 dated 7486 and those who will feed street animals,
- k) Those who go out to meet the compulsory needs of their pets, provided that it is limited to the front of their residence,
- l) Those who distribute bread during the restriction period, those who are in charge of the home service of restaurants, restaurants and dessert shops, and those who are in charge of service to the houses of markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits shops between 23.05.2020-10.00 on Saturday, 17.00,
- m) Those who have a mandatory health appointment (including blood and plasma donations to be made to the Red Crescent),
- n) Dormitory, hostel, construction site, etc. Those in charge of meeting the basic needs of those staying in public places,
- o) Employees who are at risk of leaving the workplace due to occupational health and safety (workplace doctor, etc.),
- ö) Veterinarians,
- p) Technical service employees, provided that they document that they are out to provide service,
- r) Those who constantly wait for their workplaces during the hours / days their workplaces are closed,
- s) Personnel to work on weekends, Mondays and Tuesdays to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewage, spraying, fire brigade and cemetery services of the municipalities,
- ş) On Saturday, 23.05.2020 where there is a curfew restriction in order to prevent disruption of the supply chain, market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher and dried fruit shops between 07.00-10.00 hours and the transportation and acceptance of goods, materials and products in the markets after 26.05.2020 on Tuesday, 18.00, Those who are in charge of storing and preparing for sale (No goods, materials and products can be sold under this article.),
- t) Individuals working in the manufacturing and logistics of explosives used in mining, construction and other large investment projects,
- u) On Sunday, May 24, 2020, between 14.00-20.00 hours, our citizens aged 65 and over and with chronic illnesses and their companions when needed, provided that they are limited to walking distance, abide by the social distance rule and wear a mask,
- ü) Establish a personal relationship with their children within the framework of the court decision (provided that they submit the court decision),
- v) Independent accountant financial advisors, certified public accountants and those working together with these professionals,
- y) On Sunday, 24.05.2020 (the first day of the feast), mothers, fathers, spouses, children and siblings who will visit the graves of our saint martyrs and their companions if necessary (transportation of martyrs to the martyrdom will be provided by the governorship / district governorships upon their request.)
- Travel permit documents will be valid for the curfew.
- Necessary measures will be taken by the municipalities to ensure the public transportation of public officials who are in charge of the establishment of public order, especially health and safety.
- In order to ensure regular bread distribution, a commission to be established under the chairmanship of the Governors and District Governors, with the participation of bakers' chamber, local government, police and gendarmerie representatives, will be made provincially / districtly bread distribution plan by taking the opinion of each district, and in line with the plan, the workplaces that produce bread in the province / district will be prepared. Distribution zones (neighborhood / street / street scale) that they are responsible for and vehicle lists that will serve for each distribution region will be determined. Apart from the planning to be made in this way, only Vefa Social Support Units will be able to distribute bread.
- On 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, where there is a curfew, newspaper distribution will be carried out through the distribution vehicles of newspaper companies that will work in the ring, designated drinking water distribution dealers and Vefa Social Support Units (in this context, newspaper delivery will be is essential). On Saturday, 23.05.2020 newspaper distribution / sales will be made through markets and grocery stores.
- Decisions regarding the article (i) of the heading (2) of the Circular (21.05.2020) of this Circular will be taken by the Provincial / District Hygiene Boards until 22:00 on Thursday, XNUMX.