The change in fuel prices continues at full speed. After the announcement made yesterday after the 22 cents discount made in the liter price of gasoline two days ago, this time the price hike came. So how much hike was made to Gasoline? According to the announcement made by EPGİS (Employers' Union of Energy Oil Gas Supply Stations) on Twitter yesterday, gasoline per liter will be valid as of midnight from last night. 7 cents raise had announced that it was done. The hike made immediately reflected on the pump prices as of 12:00 last night.
How Much Raised To Gasoline:
Price Increase in Fuel Products
Effective from 26/03/2020
7 Krs / Lt in Gasoline
There was an increase reflecting the pump prices.
- EPGİS (@trepgis) March 25th 2020
Discounts and Increases on Gasoline and Engine Until Now:
- First Discount 60 cents for gasoline and 56 cents for engine were discounted.
- On Second Sale only 51 cents a discount was made to gasoline.
- In a few days, gasoline 7 penny raise It was made
- On the Third Sale The engine was given a discount of 26 cents.
- On the Fourth Discount while, 16 cents of gasoline and 19 cents of diesel were discounted.
- Fifth Discount gasoline was reduced by 22 cents.
- Last night, gasoline prices were increased by 7 cents per liter.
Following the hike, there will be a discount of 1,35 TL for gasoline and 1,01 TL for the engine.
How Much Are Prices After The Gasoline Hike Made?
Average gasoline prices after the raise in Ankara:
In Ankara, the average liter price of Benzin is offered for sale at 5,17 TL.
Average gasoline prices after the raise in Istanbul:
The average liter price of Benzin in Istanbul is offered for sale at 5,09 TL.
Average Gas Prices After The Hike In Izmir:
In İzmir, the average liter price of Benzin is offered for sale at 5,17 TL.
Gas Prices on 26.03.2020 TP Taken from the website.