Hyundai Motorsport Team, Estonian rally driver Ott Tanak with a two-year signature to join the 2020 season is preparing to make a great start. .Ott Tanak and co-pilot Martin Jarveoja will be at the wheel of the 2020 race of the 2021 WRC season and will also contribute to the development of the vehicle. Loeb and Sordo will take part in certain races of the season.
The WRC World Rally Championship will host 2020 in the new country in 3.
Tan I'm really excited about joining Hyundai Motorsport. Team Director Andrea Adamo '
's vision is very impressive and it fits my goals for the future. I have great respect for the successes of Hyundai in recent years and have been fighting each other closely for a few years. They always had a competitive team and a powerful car. Now it will be interesting for my career to experience these things as part of the team. The driver sequence is also good and I can't wait to see what we can accomplish together next season..
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Produced ixnumx Hyundai World Rally Champion Happened in Turkey 15/11/2019 Hyundai Motorsport completed the 2019 WRC World Rally Championship as a champion in the brands category. Hyundai Motorsport team stormed the season with world-renowned pilots like Thierry Neuville, Sebastien Loeb, Dani Sordo and Andreas Mikkelsen. Hyundai Team, which continues its assertion, reached a total of 4 points in the history of the brand has signed a first. The Australian Rally, which was canceled due to forest fires in the South Wales region, was the last race of the season.
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 4K 11/10/2018 Duis aute reprehender voluptate velit esacium fugiat nula pariatur excepteurd magna aliqua uet enim name minim veniam quis nostrud ...
- World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul 2019 Begins 14/03/2019 ”World Intelligent Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Büyük, hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was held this year for 19; IBB President and AK Party Büyükçekmece Mayor Candidate Mevlüt Uysal, Industry and Science Minister Mustafa Varank, AK Party IMB Presidential Candidate Binali Yildirim with a ceremony attended by a large number of domestic and foreign professionals. Speaking at the ceremony, Uysal said, hizmet As municipalities, we care about smart systems in the services we need to offer to people. We aim to raise Istanbul to a city that pioneered the production and development of intelligent systems. İstanbul … World Smart Cities Congress Istanbul'4 Kon (World UM
- Automotive 13 The Third Time Export Champion 11/01/2019 Alper Kanca, the President of the Association of Vehicles and Supply Industrialists (TAYSAD), emphasized that the automobile sector has also completed the 2018 as the export champion. 31 for the third time in a year finished as the export champion. 568 billion 19 million dollars of the Turkish Automotive Sector has made the 13 of the exports of the Supply Industry formed. Turkey, indicating that the hook 10 years 850 billion in total exports reached 34 million dollars, "according to data from the Turkey Exporters Assembly, our country's exports in the year 2018 168 percent compared to last year ...
- How Much Money Is The Most Sporty Hyundai Tucson? 22/09/2019 the Korean manufacturer's model, the Tucson compact SUV segment, Style Plus after the hardware is now symbolizes the sportiness N Line was launched in Turkey with the hardware. Tucson N Line's recommended retail price for cash and scrap is 281.500 TL. Tucson N Line in Turkey only 1.6-liter diesel engine, which can be purchased with 4 4 × DCT transmission and drive system combination. The Tucson N Line, the brand's first performance-packed SUV, is only the beginning, and many models will then feature similar sporting elements. N Line; Instead of being a body kit of available trim levels in Turkey, an alternative ...
- Hyundai Develops A Wearable Robot Now 05/10/2019 Hyundai Motor Group developed Vest EXoskeleton (VEX), a wearable robot to assist industrial workers who work long hours. • Hyundai develops wearable vests and prioritizes the health of production personnel. • Hyundai VEX wearable robot, 42 percent lighter than competing products. • VEX simulates the human shoulder joint without the need for a battery. Hyundai Motor Group developed Vest EXoskeleton (VEX), a wearable robot to assist industrial workers who work long hours. VEX is designed to increase productivity by simulating the movement of human joints to alleviate load support and increase body mobility.
- Hyundai Starts to Use Virtual Technology in Design 12/10/2019 Hyundai, one of the world's leading car manufacturers, continues to attack technology. The virtual reality will be utilized along with the clay used during the design. VR technology will save time and costs. Hyundai European Design Center (HDCE) continues to develop its cars using the latest technologies. The virtual design technology developed by the brand will play an active role in Hyundai models of the future. Traditionally, mud and clay modeling techniques are used in automobile design processes. It is necessary to spend a lot of time to express the different design ideas sufficiently on the model samples prepared using these materials. Because when the design does not get approval onay
- Hyundai Develops Machine Learning Based Cruise Control 12/11/2019 Hyundai Motor Group continues to contribute to the automotive industry by developing a whole new technology. The cameras, sensors and sensors placed in the vehicle combine the habits and driving style of the driver into a system and send them to the central computer. the distance is adjusted according to the driver's reflexes and usage style. The driving pattern is also divided into three sections…
- Huge Partnership for Autonomous Driving from Hyundai and Aptiv 28/09/2019 Hyundai has made a name for itself with the new technologies and ambitious products it has brought to the automotive world. Hyundai, which has signed a partnership agreement with Ireland-based US technology company Aptiv, is preparing to lead the automotive industry by developing innovative autonomous vehicle systems. The joint venture will enable the development of SAE level 4 and 5 autonomous technologies and will also contribute to the expansion of this system. The first models of the joint venture will be launched at 2020 and will begin testing completely driverless systems. After the test phase, 2022 is ready for production for robotaxi, fleet operators and other automotive manufacturers…
- Hyundai Assan Technicians Again Outstanding Success 28/10/2019 As in all the world, in Turkey, the "After Sales and Sales" Adopting services in customer satisfaction as the first target Hyundai, which is held every two years "Hyundai World Technician Olympics" of South Korea also carried out. This year, the thirteenth of the contest held in Turkey on behalf of the participating Istanbul Hyundai Focus Automotive 's experienced technicians İbrahim Çelik, demonstrating outstanding achievement Hyundai customers once again proven oldu.topla I 51 country's participation 66 technician is in the reliable hands of tools, South Korea's capital of Seoul from In the competition, İbrahim Çelik won the gold medal as the world leader in electricity. The world ada