Sian, the first hybrid version of the Lamborghini Company, showed great interest in the Lamborghini Sian, which was unveiled at the Frankfurt motor show.
The new Lamborghini Sian design appears to have taken much of the Terzo Millennio concept. Sian, with its outstanding appearance and sharp lines, exhibits a magnificent super car stance. The rear section of the super vehicle with six hexagonal LED headlights in the rear view looks very aggressive and eye-catching.
The first hybrid version of the Lamborghini, the Sian 6,5 has V12-liter petrol and 48-volt electric engines, thus generating a total of 819 horsepower. In addition, Lamborghini seems to have a much longer range than its competitors, thanks to the new technology battery system called super-capacitor, which is 3 times stronger than lithium-ion batteries.
Thanks to the design and efficient hybrid engine, the 0-100 accelerates to an impressive number of km / h. The maximum speed limit is limited to 2.8 km / h, Sian, 350-30 km / h and 60-70 km / h acceleration shows the body of competitors.
The 63 sticker on the rear fins of the car is an indication of how many Lamborghini will produce. Only 63 oil will be produced in Sian for full 3.6 million dollars.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- New T-Roc Cabriolet to be Exhibited for the First Time at the Frankfurt Motor Show 19/08/2019 Volkswagen, SUV model family of the successful members of the T-Roc, the Cabriolet version of the Frankfurt Motor Show for the first time (IAA) is preparing to introduce. With the world premiere of T-Roc Cabriolet, Volkswagen brings yet another innovation to the SUV class. 12-22 The new T-Roc Cabriolet, which will first be introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) from September, is scheduled to be launched in Europe in the spring of 2020. T-Roc Cabriolet, Volkswagen's first open-top model in the compact SUV segment, offers a successful combination of impressive exterior design, high seat seating, flexibility and high driving pleasure, characteristic of SUV models. Continuation of a tradition: Soft ceiling T-Roc Cabriolet, Beetle…
- Bentley Continental GT 2020 Showcased 23/06/2019 Bentley's powerful and luxurious Continental Continental is introduced with a new and more efficient engine option. The new 4.0 engine with double turbocharged 8 liter volume and 550 cylinder produces 770 hp power, 0 Nm torque. The performance of the new model is slightly less than that of the previous Continental GT, but satisfactory. The Continental GT Coupe only takes 100 seconds to reach 4.0 mileage from 0 to clock. The previous version's 100-3.8 km / h acceleration was 2020 seconds. Bentley will present the XNUMX Continental GT with Coupe and Convertible versions. Adaptive four-wheel drive and…
- Bursa Acemler Project is launched 07/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa Young Industrialists Business and Managers Association (GESIAD) members, especially the Junction Junction Junction Junction project, Bursa will carry the future told the work. President Aktaş shared the details of the project with the businessmen through the new modeling of the Acemler Junction and added: yeni I trust Bursa. Bursa is a dynamic city. If we use this dynamics correctly, Bursa will reach better standards from agriculture to industry, from tourism to economy. Bu Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş, who tries to come together with all civil society organizations that add value to the city, was invited to the Synergy Meeting of Bursa Young Industrialists and Managers Association m
- Audi's Drone Concept Electric Off-Road Car Unveils in Frankfurt 12/09/2019 Audi's electric off-roader uses a drone as the top light. The new concept car appeared in Frankfurt. Audi is not an automobile company that is generally associated with land adventures. However, this did not prevent the German giant from designing a concept terrain vehicle. The company designed a concept for the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show and built the Audi AI: Trail fully electric all-terrain vehicle for new adventures. Like all concept cars, there is a possibility that this vehicle will never go into mass production and never go to the market. However, Volkswagen, the roofing company of Audi, has raised the issue because it had previously produced an electric Buggy concept.
- New Land Rover Defender Introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show 12/09/2019 Land Rover's off-road vehicle Defender made its world debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany with its new generation. The new Land Rover Defender, 90 and 110 are offered in two different options, unlike the pioneer of the aluminum monocoque body. Defender 90 offers seating capacity up to 6, while 110 offers an interior layout with 5 + 2 seating. Defender 110 offers the 75, 2 or 380 + 5 seating arrangement with a load area of up to a thousand 6 liters behind the second row seats and an expansion of the 5 to a thousand 2 liters when the second row is folded. Land Rover's e
- Mitsubishi Motors 46. Introduces Electric Mini SUV Concept Car to the World at Tokyo Motor Show 20/09/2019 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC), 24 October - 4 2019 will be held from November to 46. At the Tokyo Motor Show, the plug-in hybrid electric mini SUV concept car will be at the world premiere. Reflecting the values of MMC's your Drive your Ambition ”* 1 brand message, the electric mini SUV concept car combines the company's expertise and technologies in the fields of electrification, all-wheel drive and drive control. Based on the concept of elektrikli an electric SUV that offers unmatched driving pleasure in all terrain, in all weather MM, MMC will propose new values that combine SUV, PHEV and 4WD. The car is a plug-in hybrid EV (PHEV) that has been reduced in size and ağır
- DEFENDER Releases for the First Time in the US 16/11/2019 DOF Robotics, which has made a name for itself in the American, Chinese and European countries with its innovations brought to the entertainment sector by using robotic technologies, has developed a new product that will make its mark on the sector after Hurricane 360 VR, which it has developed with 100% domestic software. 18-21 DOF Robotics will attend the IAAPA EXPO Orlando 2019, which will take place in Orlando, USA between November and will exhibit its new product “Light of Hope DEFENDER da for the first time. DOF Robotics's new software, Light of Hope DEFENDER, which is based on the 6 axis mobile platform developed with native software, will be played with VR glasses and players will be able to interact and see each other in an interactive way. A new Eğlence
- First Electric Mini Cooper Introduced in Frankfurt 12/09/2019 With the Mini Cooper SE, the first electric Mini Cooper model, BMW brings Mini Cooper to the electric vehicles market. The production of the Mini Cooper SE, which was introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show, will begin at the beginning of the 2020. BMW introduced the Mini Cooper SE, one of the newest members of the electric vehicle market, at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The Mini Cooper SE is the first electric member of the Mini Cooper family to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It is announced that the Mini Cooper SE will travel between the full capacity battery and the 235-270 km. The Mini Cooper SE has 181 horsepower. The battery of the vehicle has an 32.6 kWh capacity and ve
- Ford Puma Titanium X Will Perform in Frankfurt 10/09/2019 Ford unveiled its new Ford Puma Titanium X model, which will be presented to the public for the first time at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, which will open its doors to visitors in Germany next week. The new Puma Titanium X brings the new Puma's SUV-inspired crossover features to the next level with comfort and convenience technologies. Puma Titanium X, the first Ford car with detachable seat covers, offers innovative features for comfort, such as seats with a waist massage feature, a first in this class. The car is also a wireless charger for smartphones, a first in this class, a hands-free trunk lid…
- Art of Scrap Vehicle Parts Coming Out 14/02/2019 The machinery technicians of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continue to transform the pieces of motorcycle, bus, truck and crane that are separated into art works. The final work of the master was the rock guitarist. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Machine Supply Maintenance and Repairs Department of automotive technicians, leisure activities are evaluated by the art of finger bites. Master hands that create sculptures that are watched with interest from the materials to be dumped do not use any materials except scrap metal from scrapped buses, trucks, motorcycles and construction machinery. Metropolitan Municipality technicians who pushed the boundaries of creativity by making sculptures from waste materials coming from machines and vehicles an