IETT General Directorate will support the driverless vehicle project that Istanbul Technical University plans to develop together with its international stakeholders.
IETT General Directorate, one of the affiliates of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), continues its activities with a vision that makes urban life easier, sensitive to the environment and oriented towards alternative energy sources.
In this context, IETT will support the driverless vehicle project of the Istanbul Technical University Automotive Technologies Development Center, which it aims to develop with its German, Swedish and US stakeholders.
IETT will support the technical information sharing of the project, the provision of routes for vehicle field tests and vehicle transfer.
supporting innovative and environmentally friendly public transportation IETT many projects in the last year, Turkey had developed the first original and nostalgic design driverless vehicle.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Native Systems in Driverless Vehicle Technology 26/11/2019 Today, more than one thousand different models of 700 vehicles are produced in more than 3 factories around the world. Only 2 percent of these vehicles are electric. Recently, autonomous driverless autonomous systems, which operate with artificial intelligence and can control itself with software, have become widespread in the world. Developing and driving systems in this regard among the leading companies in the world; Tesla, Uber, Google, Mercedes, Toyota, BMW, Volvo, Audi, Nissan, Ford, GM, Honda, Bosch, Hyundai. In the semi-autonomous system, the software in the vehicle can control both the steering, the brake and the throttle, while in the full autonomous system, the yazılım
- Qatar Cargo Supported by Havaş Receives Award for Refrigerated Vehicle Project 20/11/2019 Supported by Havaş, one of the leading companies in the sector, in cargo operations, Qatar Cargo won the Jury Special Award for its' Refrigerated Truck in Apron for Cold Chain ”project developed by Havaş at Atlas Logistics Awards, which is closely followed by the logistics sector. Katar Kargo, one of Havaş's collaborations in warehouse services, which carries the latest technology and equipment to its services through innovation investments, was awarded the jury's special award at Atlas Logistics Awards for its refrigerated unit (refrigerated) vehicle project launched by Havaş last year. In the 10 awards, which are closely followed by the logistics sector and the business world and distributed for the third time within the scope of Logitrans International Transport Logistics Fair, 5 is in the category…
- President Erdoğan Praises Gaziray Project 28/01/2019 AK Party Chairman and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Sahinbey Karatas Sports Hall held in the an AK Party Gaziantep Candidates Introduction Meeting Başkan participated. 31 March 2019 Erdogan will be nominated in the local elections, explaining the mayors, Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Candidate and 9 mayor of the district mayor entrusted to the Gaziantep. President Erdoğan, mayor candidates and AK Party Gaziantep deputies together took a picture. Erdogan, carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey, the largest housing project 50 thousand houses North City Project, Gaziantep will resolve the water shortage of up to 2050 years after the Melen in Turkey ...
- Channel Istanbul Project continues to increase its foreign interest! 12/12/2018 Adopted as a project that will change the fate of the Canal Istanbul Turkey continues to increase exponentially foreign interest in the project. According to the news of the new Akit, President of the Presidency Investment Office Arda Ermut, channel Istanbul tender about the new found. There is intensive demand for the canal in Istanbul The channel Istanbul project, which will be built with Build Operate-Transfer model, attracted the attention of foreigners. At the moment, the Europeans, like the Asians, also project Şu
- OtonomHaber - Driverless Vehicles News Site 13/06/2019
- Yandex's Driverless Cars 1.6 Covered Million Kilometers 19/10/2019 Yandex, one of the world's most important technology companies, is leading the driverless car technology. Yandex, developed the driverless cars 1.6 mileage mileage announced. Yandex has become the biggest driverless car developer in Europe with this important development which will be considered a milestone. Serving 10 in different countries worldwide, Yandex, a technology giant whose shares are traded on NASDAQ since 2011, continues to develop groundbreaking innovations. Yandex, which has made significant progress in driverless vehicle technologies, announced that the driverless cars it has developed have covered the mileage of 1.6 million autonomous kilometers. With this development, Yandex became the largest driverless car developer in Europe and the world…
- AKO Battery Will Give Energy to Electric Vehicles 15/05/2019 AKO within the Group, Turkey's innovative power AKO battery constituting the battery industry, is conducting R & D work for the production of batteries for electric vehicles using boron. Turkey's domestic capital industrial strength AKO Group structure, batteries are considered the peak of production technology in the Matrix Press (Punch) and Kaizen Tunnel manufacturing engaged in the production of the model is Turkey's only manufacturer and Ministry of Industry and Technology Ministry approved R & D AKO having the Center status Battery , attracts attention with an R & D project with the potential to provide global advantages to our country. The project targets the production of electric vehicle batteries using boron, one of the most important underground sources. AKO Battery R & D Center AK
- This intersection will bring life to Alasehir 22/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Alaşehir, the construction of the Izmir-Denizli highway started and sank in the past months (lower) part of the junction of the road continues to work uninterrupted. Following the work carried out Alias Mayor Ali Alaşehir, hand in hand with the metropolitan municipality and the giant investments in the city to realize that they have a life, the modern intersection will emphasize the safety of traffic in the top level. One of the giant projects of the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa provided to Alaşehir, is the way to work on the intersection project which will ensure the safety of life and property in traffic. In the past months, the sinking (bottom) section has been accelerated in the side roads of the intersection. Studies…
- IMM Will Provide Tourism Embassy Training to Taxi Drivers 20/06/2019 Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Istanbul Airport, Sabiha Gokcen Airport and the Historic Peninsula and the Sultanahmet area, which serves approximately 2 thousand 500 taxi driver 'behavior and tourism training' announced. Ersoy said, “Taxis will be trained in different branches of 13. Behavior, history, culture and tourism issues as well as emergency response will be provided in different branches of this service will be provided. Turizm Tourism-friendly log logo will be attached to the taxis of friends who are successful in trainings. ” Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, Ali Yerlikaya, Governor of Istanbul and Deputy Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Pirelli will serve with high technology Yüksel Rot in İzmir 22/06/2019 Yüksel Rot, the authorized dealer of Pirelli, which provides service in many product groups in the automotive sector in İzmir and its vicinity, opened its new branch in 21 in İzmir Çiğli in June, which is equipped with high-tech machine park front arrangement and balancing machines. Yuksel Rotunda with Koray Pirelli Yilmaz hosted by Turkey CEO Gian Paolo Gatti Cominesi the opening in presence Cigli Deputy Mayor Ali Riza Kocur, Pirelli Turkey Sales Manager Emre Ozdemir, Aegean and Mediterranean Regional Sales Manager Tolga CISA, Marketing Manager Ipek Unaran, Communications and Media Relations Manager Ahu Tarmangil, Commercial Marketing Chief Billur Hasbay,,