Uber continuing to serve with Turquoise and Yellow Taxi in Istanbul, passengers and the driver continues to develop new features and investment in Turkey to provide safe and quality experience to its shareholders.
Finally BRSA operates with licenses and Turkey's high volume of transactions with electronic money institution which cooperates with Uber Papara, it announced the day payment requirement for all partners taxi driver.
Uber has long been offering the option of paying by credit card on taxi journeys. With this new cooperation, the earnings of the journeys realized by credit card to taxi driver partners started to be paid daily. Taxi drivers can spend their payments to their Papara accounts at any time with their Papara Card or withdraw cash.
Uber Taxi drivers by insuring all partners in Turkey, high costs and loss of income arising from accidents that may occur during the cabbie cruises using the Uber platform protects against risks. In collaboration with local stakeholders, the history of an electronic billing system Uber continues to maintain its commitment to serve the people of Istanbul and Turkey.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- IMM Will Provide Tourism Embassy Training to Taxi Drivers 20/06/2019 Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Istanbul Airport, Sabiha Gokcen Airport and the Historic Peninsula and the Sultanahmet area, which serves approximately 2 thousand 500 taxi driver 'behavior and tourism training' announced. Ersoy said, “Taxis will be trained in different branches of 13. Behavior, history, culture and tourism issues as well as emergency response will be provided in different branches of this service will be provided. Turizm Tourism-friendly log logo will be attached to the taxis of friends who are successful in trainings. ” Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, Ali Yerlikaya, Governor of Istanbul and Deputy Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Chairman Aktas, told the taxi drivers 07/11/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, taxi cabins where Zubeyde Hanim Maternity Taxi meet the tradesmen continued the viaduct work in the region and gave information about the projects that will bring a fundamental solution to traffic. Alinur Aktaş, who has carried out the projects that will carry Bursa to the future individually, continues to hold the pulse of the street on the one hand. President Aktas, who came together with citizens and tradesmen in every environment, visited Zübeyde Hanım Maternity Hospital Taxi Station in the evening. President Aktaş listens to the complaints, suggestions and wishes of the taxi drivers, who are looking at all the problems of the city.
- Daily 500 Thousand People Use Public Transport in Gaziantep 11/01/2019 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality provides public transport services to the citizens through yellow-blue public buses, municipal buses and trams. The 500 transported per day carries the 50 of the yellow vans, the 20 of the blue public buses, the 15 of the municipal buses and the 15 of the trams. SUPPORT TO BUS BUSINESS The 2015 is now available at the end of the 30. There is no charge for public transport within an hour. 10 of the passengers carried on the day, disabled, 65 over the age of, free of martyrs and veterans, such as free passengers, 30'in students, teachers, such as discounted passengers. Greater ehir
- Buca Metro Project 1 is waiting for 3 for daily business 07/03/2019 The Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoglu continued his farewell visits in Kemalpaşa. starting point Oren also suffered Mayor Kocaoglu of asphalting projects plains road for the first time applied in Izmir in Turkey, "he 6 thousand 500 km land route since then, so we here paved the way in the distance extend to China. Today again the start of this project ground, I came to say good-bye, "he said. The Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoglu was in the Kemalpaşa district and neighborhoods as part of his farewell visits before the 31 March Local Elections. Ören, Çambel, Akalan, Sütçüler, Defeated, Ansızca, Kuyucak, Damlacık and the citizens of Ulucak met with President Aziz Kocaoğlu, both said goodbye.
- Wi-Fi Bus Period Started in Van 09/02/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, within the 90 bus started the period of free internet (Wi-Fi). The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its technology-oriented activities, has offered a new service to citizens. The free internet service (Wİ-Fİ), which is implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality's 90 bus, is appreciated by the joint work of the Department of Information Processing and the Department of Transportation. Personal information is created by using the Internet safely and the contact information is verified by the Central Population Administration System (MERNIS). Security is then ensured by matching the contact information to the phone's Media Access Control (MAC) address. A person-based quota for more efficient use of the Internet İnternet
- Sakarya University bus service started with Line no 280 05/02/2019 TransportationPark A.Ş., one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, launched the 280 line flight to provide access to Esentepe Campus for students studying at Sakarya University. TransportationPark, who made great efforts to keep customer satisfaction at the highest levels and delighted the citizens with every innovation, made the students of Sakarya University happy this time. INTENSIVE DEMAND FROM STUDENTS The demands of transportation from Sakarya University to citizens of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality were discussed by the Transportation Coordination Center. first step…
- Asphalt Season Begins in Şanlıurfa 24/04/2019 As a result of weather conditions, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality started the asphalt season. President Beyazgül, who supervised the work initiated in the Batıkent District of Karaköprü District, said: eden As the Metropolitan Municipality, we have examined the first asphalt work of 2019 on the site today and it will be beneficial for our Şanlıurfa. Ehir The first asphalt in the town of Karaköprü Batikent Mahallesi 4218 street launched. 25 President Beyazgül, who supervised the work started on the meter road, examined the quality of the road together with the technical committee. President Beyazgül, who wishes the successes of the Metropolitan Municipality staff who continue their works, said Çalış
- Snow Fighting Started in Bursa 08/12/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, with snowfall, especially in the mountain districts began to work on the fight against snow. In the context of the fight against snow in the districts of İnegöl, Keles and Büyükorhan 4 separate roads are cleaned, while the neighborhood is still closed. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams took all the measures for the fight against snow in the town center as well as in the 17 district. Necessary measures were taken for the hospital and car park entrance exits apart from the determined routes, and the teams started the activities with the snowfall which showed the effect in the high parts of the city. Within the scope of the studies, the Birds of Büyükorhan alar
- Charging Journey Started on EGO Buses 13/11/2018 As the General Directorate of EGO, we have introduced the USB charger on your 150 bellows bus in order to provide more comfortable service to our valued passengers. USB-out chargers mounted on buses enable citizens traveling on buses to charge the device. The charging project has started to be implemented in our buses, which mainly serve the university campuses. According to the feedback from our citizens, it is planned to be installed on all of our buses. QUICK CHARGING Devices with a fast charging feature and a phone 20 can charge up to 50 on a minute journey. In order to prevent damage to the phones, they are installed with fuses in accordance with the standards. Four USB adet
- Concrete Road Works Started in Seyitgazi 27/06/2019 Turkey's attempted and successful results obtained in various cities 'Concrete Road' application in Inonu and positive results starting field Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, this practice is spreading to the rural county road across the province. The main arterial road from Seyitgazi district center to Cevizli-Bardakci-Hankaraagac-Gokcekuyu District, covering a distance of 30 kilometers, becomes a concrete road. Teams that increase the width of the road from 5 meters to 7 meters, after the infrastructure work began the process of laying concrete. The concrete road application, which saves labor and lasts longer than the asphalt road, also comes to almost half the cost of the asphalt road. Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department…