International Automobile Federation (FIA) President Jean Todt, World Rally Championship 11. Race Turkey visited the Rally service park located in Marmaris Asparan.
Jean Todt, who spoke with WRC pilots when he entered the service area, who took the opinions of international media members in the media center and held individual meetings with WRC team managers, FIA Women Commission President Michèle Mouton, FIA Rally Director Yves Matton, TOSFED Honorary President Serkan Yazıcı and TOSFED Honorary President President Eren Üçlertoprağı accompanied by VIP guests.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- The KTO President Gülsoy economy convention at the request of Turkey Told 23/01/2019 Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (CTO) Chairman Ömer Gülsoy, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan participated in the Turkey economy convention with his presence. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu hosted, held at the TOBB Twin Towers Council; President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was held with the attendance of Vice-President Fuat Oktay, the ministers of 365 Chamber-Committees Chairman of the Board, the Presidents of the Assembly and many business people. The representatives of the business world, determined among the 365 Chamber and Exchange Chairpersons, expressed the problems of the sectors and regions of the 7 region and KTO President Ömer Gülsoy representing the Central Anatolia Region made a speech.
- Ogier's victory in the Rally of Turkey 20/09/2019 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) 11. Rally of Turkey, which is racing, Mugla province in the country to 19 102 12-15 September with the participation of athletes was held in the town of Marmaris. Rally organized by TOSFED with the contributions of Spor Toto, Red Bull, Avis, Grand Yazici Hotels Marmaris, TURSAB, Go Ipragaz, Turk Telekom, AutoMechanica, Pilotcar, PowerApp, Socar, Autoclub, Turk Yatch, Faselis and Ahu Hospital is one of the most memorable races in the history of the championship. The scene was. Marmaris's lush pine forests and azure sea with all the beauty 155 reaches the world with TV broadcasts in the country, 4 during the day 986 kilometer track 17 special stage World famous pilots and…
- WRC Rally of Turkey 2020 Calendar 28/09/2019 The FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) 14 calendar, consisting of the 2020 race, was approved by the FIA World Motorsports Council and entered into force. As a result of the arrangements made in the calendar; Spain, Corsica and Australia rallies were removed from the calendar, while Kenya, New Zealand and Japan were the new addition to the championship. The last two years managed to acquire a special place for itself in the successful organization of the Rally of Turkey was announced as xnumx.yarış of the calendar will take place in 11-24 September. Turkey Automobile Sports Federation (TOSFED), President of the Üçlertoprag in his statement on the subject "The World Rally Championship, beginning with our President Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, great support, we save our country again late last year. Back…
- Bridge linking Marmaris Port and Kısayalı is being renewed 04/01/2019 Due to the aging of the bridge connecting Marmaris Harbor and Kısayalı and the danger of collapse, the new project prepared by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality is being realized and made more modern. Marmaris Port, which was transferred to Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in July 2016 by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continues to be renewed. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its efforts to raise the quality and service standards of Marmaris Port, has recently started its work on completing the life span of a single bridge connecting Liman and Kısayalı. The metropolitan municipality ediy
- Expatriates Critical Recommendations for Turkey's Journey 01/07/2019 Transfergo of the world's fastest growing international money transfer companies, the summer period our citizens who live in Europe next country in order to visit Turkey on holiday or for some advice. transfergo, referring to the risk of surplus cash transportation during the trip, with a single click to the desired bank in Turkey and stressed again the ease of transferring money to perform for free. ISTANBUL, 1 JULY, 2019 - Turks living in many European countries, especially in Germany, are on their way to spend their holidays and visit their hometown. During this journey, the press frequently…
- Address Bursa M for Turkey's first domestic and National Automobile Production? 01/04/2019 Bursa and automotive companies are primarily interested in international brands such as Tofaş Fiat and Oyak Renault. Also, we should not forget Güleryüz, Tezeller and Boztekin, which produce buses using Karsan. Even lı Double-decker buses produced in workshops at Küçükbalıklı should also be added. In Bursa, where the production of the sub-industry is so strong, even the Automotive Vocational High School was opened to train staff for the automotive sector. Description is made of ... Turkey's first indigenous car and the national capital for the production of automotive address shows that Bursa. There is no doubt that çok President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has given much importance to many cities Kuş
- Grand National Assembly Speaker Yıldırım Sentenced Bridge Crossings Statement 21/12/2018 Parliament Speaker Binali Yildirim, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge passing through the vehicle vehicle fines, the Ministry of Transportation said that a new arrangement. Yildirim said that these penalties will be forgiven and that their money will be returned to the payers. In recent months, the third bridge through the road and fuel costs of vehicles that will spend the cost of this. Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) President Yıldırım, 15 July Martyrs Bridge and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge from UKOME the 18-person delegation of the Ministry of Transport of transition whether with criminal typed vehicle contrary to the decision of Istanbul 1. Regional Directorate met. A closed to the press Bas
- Here are the issues on the agenda of the logistics AD UTİKAD President Emre Eldener told 08/11/2018 Turkey told the transportation and logistics sector of major professional organizations of the International Transportation and Logistics Service Providers Association Chairman Emre Senel Ozdemir Eldener www.yesillojistikciler.com the outstanding problems of the sector. UTIKAD President Eldener has listed the issues that are on the agenda of logistics and transportation sector as follows: TIR queues in Kapikule, physical control of transit cargoes, CIF application in air cargo, TIO Regulation, Istanbul Airport, warehouses, import loads, Logistics Performance Index gündem TIR TAILS DEALING AFFECTS EVERYONE What is important topics featured 5 of the logistics industry in Turkey today, according to you? The first issue; bottlenecks in export customs. Especially the biggest in the world Özellikle
- Explanation of SAGEM President Gündoğdu on Transportation Problem in Samsun Bus Station 01/11/2018 Samsun Development Center (SAGEM) Association President Kürşat Gündoğdu, Samsun Bus Station after the removal of free services made citizens made a statement about the victim, made suggestions. Samsun Development Center (SAGEM) Association President Kürşat Gündoğdu, bus companies removed the free bus services in Samsun Bus Station after being put into service by the public bus to SAMULAŞ announced that the bus could not resolve the problem. Samsun, which is known as the capital of the Black Sea, has four main transport networks, but it can not solve the problem related to transportation to Samsun bus station. SAGEM President Kürşat Gündoğdu said in his statement on the subject:
- Anadolu Isuzu to compete in the TransAnatolia Rally 23/08/2019 Anadolu Isuzu's female race pilots participate in the TransAnatolia Rally, one of the most challenging races in the world, which will be held in 9 this year with its Isuzu D-Max rally car. Isuzu pick-up carrying the first and the only one produced in Turkey D-Max in transanatoli race 3. will start from Abant and start 2300 kilometers of challenging tracks and reach Göbeklitepe to register its endurance. Turkey's first and only manufacturer Anadolu Isuzu pick-ups, held 9 years our country and the world's toughest rally raid racing as one of transanatoli Rally for the second time attending the women's race pilots. Which translated into a racing car produced in Turkey and ...