In the US, automotive giant Fiat Chrysler was fined $ 40 million for misleading investors by showing vehicle sales figures high.
In a statement made by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Fiat Chrysler, in the investigation of the fraud in sales figures, agreed to pay a fine of 40 million dollars under the judicial settlement agreement with the commission.
The company was accused of misleading investors in the stock market by paying distributors, showing the high number of vehicles sold.
Fiat Chrysler promised to improve the sales notification processes and open the audit to the scope of the settlement.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Renault Group Evaluates Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles' Proposal 27/05/2019 The Renault Executive Board decided to consider a possible 50-50 merger with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). The RENAULT Board of Directors convened to review the offer from the FCA on a possible 50-50 merger between Renault SA and FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). The Board of Directors of Renault, who carefully reviewed the terms of the offer submitted by FCA, decided to consider the opportunity for the group to adapt to production processes and to create an additional opportunity for the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance. As regards the results of these negotiations, an additional statement will be made to inform the public in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Automotive Giant BMC's Sakarya Karasu Factory was laid 14/01/2019 Turkey's largest manufacturer of commercial and military vehicles BMC Plant Sakarya Karasu Recep Tayyip Erdogan to the President of the groundbreaking ceremony, the Minister of Defense Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Hulusi Akar attended Varank. The groundbreaking ceremony held at the 'Future 50 Year' BMC's signing was announced at a meeting of Turkey's future targeted projects. After the groundbreaking ceremony of BMC Karasu Factory, a live connection was realized with the modernized BMC İzmir Pınarbaşı Factory. During the meeting, Turkey's first unmanned military vehicle was introduced in the Amazon and has made high-tech truck series BMC monogram launched. In addition, Turkey's first indigenous design and technology with ...
- Kocaoğlu: "We spent 450 Million Dollars to İZBAN" 28/11/2018 Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoglu, the city's wrong and incomplete information about the transfer of President Erdogan said it was misled. Erdogan "Izmir's thirst problem we solved" and "We have made İZBAN" replied the expression of President Kocaoğlu, "Metropolitan Municipality investment in IZBAN, 450 million dollars except for the withdrawal. TCDD also spent for this project how much If the statement, the public is informed, "he said. Kocaoglu, Izmir's thirst problem solved the water from Gördes Dam, which is claimed to have been given to Izmir, "After that it is not possible to give. Because the dam is out of the water level can not pass the 12 percent," he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's November İzmir
- IBB Sea Pollutant 87 cuts 5 Million 700 Thousand TL penalty on board 12/03/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality does not open up an eye for those who cause pollution for the protection of the sea and the protection of marine life. IMM; 1 last year 87 5 polluted the sea with harmful wastes such as solid waste, petroleum-derived waste, dirty ballast, and 700 penalty of 7 million thousand TL. With the recent amendment to the Environmental Law, the aggravation of sanctions was reflected in the penalties. 24 / 7 INSPECTION FROM AIRPORT, BLACK, SEA IMM Environmental Protection and Control Department Marine Services Directorate is keeping the seas and shoreline of Istanbul under control from air, sea and land by 24 / 2. 4 seaplane, XNUMX pieces ün
- 799 Thousand Liras to the Ship Polluting the Sea in Antalya 23/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Environmental Health teams, the sea of marine pollution, which is determined to cause the Panama bandarite ship 799 thousand 95 was fined. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Environmental Protection Control Department Presidency of Environmental Health is continuing its inspections against the pollution caused by sea vehicles in Antalya Bay. During the inspections, it was found that the dry cargo vessel named 1382 greyhound Naci Atabey discharged its bilge in Antalya Port Akdeniz Liman area and caused pollution. Based on the Environmental Law 2872, an administrative fine of 799 thousand 95 was applied to the ship. LAND LINE Mediterranean sea of blue AR
- German car giant Volkswagen to Make Factory Investment in Turkey 11/12/2018 German carmaker Volkswagen (VW), is preparing to invest in a factory to provide annual 5 thousand people employed in Turkey. For a while in the quest to make space for different models of electric VW production facilities in Germany, he made the choice between Bulgaria and Turkey for the factory investment. German car journal in AutomobilWoche in the news, information and expertise in car production in the country selected states that Turkey's effective. In the 2022's Turkey plant will be operational VW, Skoda and Seat models will undertake the production of the on-site group in the first place. Approximately 10 years sought to be persuaded to invest in German car giant Volkswagen is more than Turkey (VW) ...
- Turkish SMEs to sell to the world with Chinese e-commerce giant 08/05/2019 MNG Cargo, which operates under the brand name of INTER by MNGkargo in the field of international transportation, has signed cooperation with China's online shopping giant DHgate. With this agreement, MNG Kargo undertakes an important transportation role in the 2020 million dollar e-export move of SMEs that will sell to the world via DHgate in 100. Turkey, which will open with the world INTER mngkargo by DHgate, the world's largest 5. e-commerce site with turnover. With more than one million products, the brand is one of the first and most influential players in the B40B e-commerce market in the People's Republic of China. SMEs in Turkey with this cooperation will get the opportunity to sell to the world market. ...
- The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure for Bridge Transitions 31/12/2018 According to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and 15 02.11.2016 2016 days in which 8 and 1 / 6001-30 XIUM 2 28.12.2018 30639 7159 02.11.2016 15 XNUMX the penal sanctions imposed by Article 1; XNUMX was revised with the Bazı Law on the Amendment of Highways Traffic Law and Some Laws Trafik published in the Official Gazette dated XNUMX and XNUMX. In this law; Ği XNUMX is a prohibited use of XNUMX from the date of XNUMX until the date of entry into force of this article.
- Fiat 500 Family Breaks Sales Record 02/07/2019 The family of Fiat 500, 500L and 500X, designed to meet different customer demands, inspired by Fiat's popular model 500, reached 3 million sales across Europe. The 500 millionth member of the Fiat 3 family was sold in many European countries and became the most popular model of its class.
- Drivers in Istanbul Attention! False Bridge Passing Penalty 03/12/2018 Watch out for drivers in Istanbul! Following the opening of the third bridge, vehicles that were above the 2 class or the wheelbase 3.20 were banned from the second bridge. However, citizens who are not aware of the ban continued to use the second bridge and the penalties followed. After the opening of the third bridge of Istanbul, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge in 2016, the second bridge (Fatih Sultan Mehmet) was restricted. According to this; The second bridge was forbidden to pass 3, 4 and 5 class vehicles and light commercial vehicles such as heavy tonnage trucks, intercity coaches. However, some exemptions were introduced for 2 class vehicles. This situation is vatandaş