Using the same platform as the Renault Dacia, before the introduction of the new Sandero RS'i photos taken at the factory media leaked media.
Sandero RS photos before the introduction of the media leaked into the media changes in the design of the car appeared early. Dacia, the 17 inch, black on top of silver alloy wheels, red brake calipers supported by a satisfactory image. It also greatly enhances the rear view of the car with its double-ended exhaust tips. The interior design changes are unclear because the cabin is not displayed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced 07/07/2019 Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced; In the first photographs of 2020 Sandero, which came to our country published by Renault Brazil under the Dacia brand, it is possible to see the make-up of Sandero in front and back. Some Renault Group models can be sold under different logos according to countries. Sandero and Logan models sold under the Dacia logo in Turkey, which are sold in Latin America with Renault logo capture significant sales volume. Let's take a look at the make-up of the Sandero 2020 Headlights in the front, now C-shaped and LED. The front grille is different, if the vehicle is simple and sporty adds a different taste. The hood is slightly extended to the front grille…
- New Generation Gasoline Engines for Dacia Duster 18/10/2019 Dacia Duster, the new generation of gasoline engines added to the product range further enhances driving pleasure. The 1.0 TCe 100bg and 1.3 TCe 150bg petrol engines stand out with their performance and low fuel consumption, as well as their green features. The 4 TCe 4bg petrol engine, used for the first time in the 1.3x150 versions of Dacia Duster, takes off-road performance to the next level. TCe 100: next-generation engine Offering a higher driving dynamics than the SCe 115 it replaces, the 1.0 TCe 100bg petrol engine reduces fuel consumption (5,4l / 100 km) and CO2 emission emissions (124 g / km). 5 forward…
- Dacia Duster 2020 1,0 comes with a new liter engine 02/10/2019 Dacia retains the 2020 liter gasoline engine in the Duster 1,6 model, which has achieved great success in our country and breaks sales records, instead comes with the new 1,0 liter turbo gasoline new engine option. Dacia Duster, which comes to our country with 1,6 and 1,3 liter gasoline options and also 1,5 liter diesel engine options, will soon be offered to Duster lovers. 1,6 gasoline rather than atmospheric engines Duster small volume turbo gasoline engine will enter our country with 2020 model Duster users will provide many advantages. Born from the Renault-Nissan partnership, the 1.0 is a ve
- Pedestrian Practice in Gördes 15/05/2019 Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is determined by the following points; Expressing pedestrian priority First assembles pedestrian icons. In this context, strips were drawn on various streets of Gördes district which determine the pedestrian priority. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and increase the security of life and property, in this context, also assembled 'First Pedestrian' icons in Gördes district. In the works carried out by Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services Branch, pedestrian crossing strips were taken in various streets of the district. Ulaşım
- Manisa Metropolitan First Said Yaya 03/06/2019 Within the scope of 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' announced by the Ministry of Interior by the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting' for the year of 2019, Pedestrian symbolizes pedestrian priority. Within this scope, the stripes that determine the pedestrian priority were drawn in various streets of Kırkağaç district. In order to ensure pedestrian safety and supremacy in traffic, and to prevent loss of life and property, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the painting of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Kırkağaç district. In the works carried out by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, the pedestrian crossing on various streets of the district il
- Pedestrian Application on Soma Roads 14/06/2019 Providing pedestrian superiority in traffic, increasing the safety of life and property in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Soma 'Pedestrian First' icons realized. Within the scope of the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year announced by the Ministry of Interior with the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority of Pedestrian' for the year 2019, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has; pedestrian priority 'Pedestrian First' is the assembly of icons. Traffic Services Branch Directorate of Transportation Department carried out by teams in various streets of Soma pedestrian crossing lanes were pulled. In order to slow down the distance between the pedestrian crossing and the pedestrian crossing, the work carried out to protect the pedestrian geçiş
- Akhisar Roads 'First Pedestrian' Application 27/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, '' First Pedestrian '' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in the 81 province for the priority of pedestrian safety. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality pointed out the pedestrian safety applications by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the streets where there is heavy traffic and pedestrian traffic. Teams, pedestrian crossings in front of the drivers can see the 'First Pedestrian' images with the renewal of the work has done. It is important to note that the drivers have come to the pedestrian crossings and are careful gel
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- First Pedestrian Project in Alanya 15/06/2019 The application was also started in Alanya. After the announcement of 2019 as “Pedestrian-Priority Traffic Year tarafından by the Ministry of Interior, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality draws Y Pedestrian First Antalya visuals at the intersections where there are no traffic lights in front of schools and after Antalya in Alanya. In accordance with the circular of the Ministry of Interior, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Traffic Branch Directorate teams started to draw Y Pedestrian First ”visuals at the intersections where there are no traffic lights, especially schools. The teams carried out their studies on the roads in front of the schools in Toslak, Emişbeleni and Payallar. Inquiries will be made in other places with priority. FIRST PASS…
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.