Mercedes-Benz introduced the A series towards the end of last year. According to rumors, Mercedes-Benz is now working on the new A-series, which will be released under the name A 250e. The new A250e will have a plug-in hybrid engine. In addition, the new A250e's hybrid engine will be able to drive 60 kilometers using only electricity.
Under the captain of A250e, which will be the new member of the A series, there will be 1,3 liters of gasoline turbo and electric engines. In this way, gasoline engine 163 horsepower and 250Nm torque electric engine 102 horsepower and 300 Nm torque can be obtained. The new GLB series will be supported by the 8 forward gearbox, so that the vehicle can deliver high power and torque values evenly on the asphalt.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 08/10/2018 Duis aute reprehender voluptate velit esacium fugiat nula pariatur excepteurd magna aliqua uet enim name minim veniam quis nostrud ...
- Electric Concept Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS (2019) 23/09/2019 Electric automotive technology has gone so far that brands that care about all quality fit this trend! The German Mercedes company comes first. At the Frankfurt motor show, the leading company in the sector introduced the Electric concept model Mercedes-Benz Vision to its participants. There will be a fully electric version of the S-Class models we will see soon. We also know that this future is not far away because Mercedes has accelerated its work on fully autonomous systems so that the EQS will move with the engines on its front and rear axles. Between these two engines are battery sets. The Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS 475 will have horsepower output.…
- New Electric Version of MINI Cooper to Be Introduced Soon 24/06/2019 The British carmaker Mini, known in partnership with BMW, will present the 100 electric Cooper model 9 July 2019, which is expected to be named Cooper SE. It is known that MINI will start production in the UK on November 2019, the vehicle will offer a range of around 320 km and will use the 3 horsepower of the BMW İ184 S. MINI has already begun to take pre-orders.
- SOLOTÜRK Coming to Kayseri 31/05/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç stated that the Turkish Armed Forces' world-renowned performance team, SOLOTÜRK, will perform a show in 31 on Friday, May at 17.00. President Büyükkılıç, Minister of National Defense, Hulusi Akar, the Chief of General Staff Yasar Guler and the force will also follow the commanders, he said. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar Chief of General Staff Yasar Güler and force commanders will come with Kayseri announced. With this visit, President Büyükkılıç stated that SOLOTÜRK would make a meaningful show in Kayseri. Anlamlı Turkish Armed Forces demonstration team SOLOTÜRK, Turkish Air Bu
- 'Electric Carriages' Coming to Kordon 30/03/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality turns two of the Victoria Classic type phaetons in Kordon into an electric carriage. These quiet vehicles, which will begin to serve from June, can carry 4 adults and 1 children except the driver. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its activities continuously since its establishment in 2012, is being renewed with two electric carriages that will be added to it. In line with the studies initiated in January, two Victorian Classic type carriages belonging to the enterprise are being converted into electric carriages. The phaetons, whose first controls are planned to be built in the second half of May, will start operating as of June 2019. Brake system,…
- Double Comfort Comes to OSB Transportation 30/10/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality by D-100 Highway (SATSO) - 1. President Toçoğlu, who examined the new double road between the OSB, said: eh We surround the city with new double roads and we expand our city's double road network every day. I hope that we will build the 1 kilometer divided road in the region in a short time. Good luck. Hayır Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Zeki Toçoğlu, D-100 Highway (SATSO) - 1. He made studies in the new double road works between the OSB. Information about the last point reached in the works of President Toçoğlu'na Arifiye Mayor Ismail Karakullukçu, Deputy Secretary General Ayhan Kardan and YOLBAK m
- Comfort Comes to Karamürsel Village Roads 08/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality does not neglect not only the city centers but also the renewal of village roads throughout the city. Within this scope, the teams of the Transportation Department make the soil village roads in Karamürsel district more comfortable with concrete roads. During the road works, the majority of which were completed, 12 thousand 187 cubic meters of concrete road was built. 12 THOUSAND 500 METER CONCRETE ROAD BUILDING 8 km of Iznik - Senaiye concrete road will be constructed within the scope of the construction works on the roads of the towns, which citizens frequently use in district centers and daily works. Karamürsel district Tepeköy - Çamçukur…
- Is Samsun a Public Transportation Hike? 29/05/2019 After the increase in water in Samsun, the issue of the arrival of transportation now came to the agenda. TÜKODER Samsun Branch Chairman Sema Onar Burned, 'What is this hike in the period when everyone makes a discount,' he said According to prices determined by SAMULAŞ in Samsun, OMU Full tram fees from Tekkeköy 1-10 stops 1,88 TL, 1-21 stop 2,20 lira, 1-28 stop 3,10 lira, 1-36 stop 4 pounds are priced as. The E1 Express bus, which runs between the municipalities and OMU, is priced as 2,50 lira. Since the number of stops will increase with the extension of the tram line to Ondokuz May University, it is expected to raise the tram fares. Hatt
- Drivers Attention! Snow Comes to Istanbul 25/12/2018 According to the information received from the General Directorate of Meteorology, it is expected that the rains that will be seen as strong rain in the province from the evening hours are expected to fall from the morning of Tuesday (tomorrow) to 4 ° C in the city center and to the 0 ° C in the high regions. It is estimated that with the fall of temperatures, it will be seen as rain, snow and high snow. Snowfall, which is expected to be slightly effective in the northern and eastern regions of Istanbul until Thursday morning, is expected to be 1-2 cm in city center and 3-5 snow thickness in high regions. 7 THOUSAND 83 PERSONNEL, 1.357 VEHICLE TEYAKKUZDA Meteorological warning X
- Two sides of Erzurum are coming together 29/05/2019 Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality continues to diversify and update the urban transportation networks. Metropolitan Municipality, the city's two separate sides of the viaduct project, which will reach the end of each other. 75 meter-long viaduct, 50. Year Street and Şükrüpaşa will connect the Dadaşköy Street and will greatly reduce the traffic load in the city center. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen made a statement on the subject, drawing attention to the growing need for the cities of developing and growing transportation networks will draw attention to a similar situation is no longer in Erzurum, he said. EK TRANSPORTATION NETWORK; DEVELOP…… Erzurum city center…