The family of Fiat 500, 500L and 500X, designed to meet different customer demands, inspired by Fiat's popular model 500, reached 3 million sales across Europe. The 500 millionth member of the Fiat 3 family was sold in many European countries and became the most popular model of its class.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Bursa Breaks Passenger Record in Public Transport 11/01/2019 In the last year by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, smart junction applications, additional strip works and consecutive price cuts in rail transportation brought interest to public transportation According to the news of Tuna Çam; With 21.9 million passengers last month, all-time record in public transportation has been broken, while the number of passengers transported between October 2017 and October 2018 has reached 230 million. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş started to take action at the 3 Kasım 2017, where he started to work in Büyükşehir. Within the scope of studies Çalış
- Asphalt Record from Trabzon Metropolitan 26/11/2018 2018-350 thousand tons of asphalt season 400-385 thousand tons of asphalt pavement with the aim of laying in the city of the Metropolitan Municipality of this year, producing in their own facilities in the neighborhood asphalt amount reached the Xnumx thousand tons reached the road. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, as long as weather conditions are suitable for asphalting work will continue, he said. "2014 5 XNUMX annually during the history of the road work carried out in Trabzon since the XNUMX not recorded a year recording Customsçüoğlu," the province-wide road work in accordance with the plan and program are continuing. Extremely high quality, permanent work is done.
- All-Time Asphalt Record Broken in Izmir 01/01/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has increased the production capacity of asphalt and parquet with the new construction sites it has built, 2018 kilometers in 1500 and 2 thousand 143 kilometers in the district road asphalted a difficult record to reach. Metropolitan, this year the amount of asphalt poured compared to the previous year 22, the surface of the plain covered by the percentage of 75 increased. Belkahve, Bayındır and 3 construction sites in Bergama, asphalt and parquet production in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, broke the asphalt record in 2018. Taking asphalt capacity from 160 to 740 tons per hour, Büyükşehir is the village and plain road in the districts that are connected to its area of responsibility.
- Forgotten Abdullah's Family Had a Second Feast on the Bus 13/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. in the car driver Yildirim forgotten in the car 5-year-old little Abdullah guests in his car for the 3 guests delivered safely to his family. Abdullah's family who live in fearful moments of the driver's second feast Yildirim, a few days later, reunited with the family in the Gebze Bus Garage. In the meeting, tiny Abdullah's father Mehmet Karabiber, thanked the driver Yıldırım for his heroic action. Did you do your best to feel safe TransportPark driver Isa Yildirim, 2 Eid al-Fitr. 17.15 from Duduev Park on the way to Çayırova with the line code 550 gün
- SAMULAŞ Breaks Record with the number of passengers 26/11/2018 In Samsun, on Friday, trams of SAMULAŞ and ring and terminal vehicles and express buses broke the record with the number of passengers they carried. Trams providing light rail service in Samsun for approximately 9 years carried the record passenger since the day it was founded on 73 November Friday with the number of passengers of 717 bin 23. On the same day, 100 low-floor buses, express, ring and terminal lines reached a record number in public transportation. 1 THROUGH 73 THREE 717 PERSON 2010 15,7 trams started to serve with the 2016 kilometer Gar-University Rail System line, 12,8 completed in XNUMX N
- 40 Million Dollar Penalty for Automotive Giant Fiat Chrysler in USA 28/09/2019 In the US, automotive giant Fiat Chrysler was fined $ 40 million for misleading investors by showing vehicle sales figures high. In a statement made by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Fiat Chrysler, in the investigation of fraud in sales figures, agreed to pay a fine of 40 million dollars under the judicial settlement agreement with the commission. The company was accused of misleading investors in the stock market by paying distributors, showing the high number of vehicles sold. Fiat Chrysler promised to improve the sales notification processes and open the audit to the scope of the settlement.
- Lewis Hamilton Wins Great Britain Grand Prix 16/07/2019 Lewis Hamilton Wins Great Britain Grand Prix; Lewis Hamilton won the Great Britain Grand Prix for the sixth time in his own home, marking an unprecedented victory. Thus, he made his name among legends. 14 History was made at the 2019 Great Prix of Great Britain in July. Monster Energy driver Lewis Hamilton won the race last Sunday for the sixth time in his career, becoming the most successful driver in Grand Prix history. Mercedes-AMG passed the Petronas Motorsport team's pilot, Alain Prost and Jim Clark. Alain Prost won the same race five times and won four world champions. Jim Clark is Silverstone, Aintree…
- Renault Group Evaluates Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles' Proposal 27/05/2019 The Renault Executive Board decided to consider a possible 50-50 merger with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). The RENAULT Board of Directors convened to review the offer from the FCA on a possible 50-50 merger between Renault SA and FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). The Board of Directors of Renault, who carefully reviewed the terms of the offer submitted by FCA, decided to consider the opportunity for the group to adapt to production processes and to create an additional opportunity for the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance. As regards the results of these negotiations, an additional statement will be made to inform the public in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- DESA Signed Sales and Service Agreement with R2P 03/01/2019 17 years Sécheron SA representative in Turkey and 2017 years as SÉCHERON Official Service Center, which dese Representative Consulting Engineering firm by represented by the success so far SÉCHERON, Tibra I, API Capacitors, SAB Cable companies outside Germany - built rxnumxp in Flensburg (www.rxnumxp .com) has signed a sales and service agreement with the company. The rapidly growing R2P Group, a subsidiary of 2 in Denmark, the UK, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil, operates internationally in the country. The R2P Group provides the highest quality standards for the mobile transport industry R
- TEMSA 46,5 Million Euro Big Sales to Romania 26/06/2019 TEMSA, which has been on the road in 15 countries of the world, has won a big tender in Romania. TEMSA, the winner of the tender organized by the Romanian Ministry of Interior, will export a total of 66 LD326 SB model buses to this country. TEMSA, which is one of the world's leading automotive brands in bus and midibus production with more than 12 experience, will export 50 LD326 SB model buses to Romania. TEMSA's buses won the tender awarded by the Romanian Ministry of Interior under the 12 million Euro agreement and will serve Romanian troops, security and security units. Internal Affairs of Romania with TEMSA…