Timing belt or Vee belt A part known as a part of the crankshaft by moving the energy of the camshaft by transmitting the valve to open and close the coolant in most engines is called the part that circulates. It is used as a chain in some engine types. That is, it transmits both the camshaft and the circulation pump the movement energy they need to rotate.
Timing beltThese are belts that work between the camshafts in the cylinder head of the engines and the crankshaft protrusion located at the bottom of the engine block and placed longitudinally with the help of pulleys and bearings. They can also be placed transversely according to engine types (Boxer engine types). They move the exhaust and intake valves. The crankshaft, which takes the first drive from the starter motor (assuming a healthy ignition), will want to rotate the camshafts via the timing belt to start the engine, thus enabling the engine to run.
Trigger Belt What ZamThe moment must be changed
Since the timing belt cannot continue the motion of the engines on the crankshafts unless the timing belt is active, the timing belt is one of the main parts that connect from the engine valves to the flywheel gear. The strength of the timing belt is increased by using glass fiber material. It has a load carrying capacity of approximately 1.5 tons. However, in spite of this, it can wear out and break due to constantly rubbing against metal gears. So it needs to be changed every 5 years or an average of 40.000 to 60.000 km, but in the new generation engines, the replacement period has been increased to 120.000 kilometers.
What should i do if the timing belt breaks?
The timing belt is made of rubber that eventually breaks or breaks. When this happens, your vehicle stops. The vehicle needs to be towed because the engine will not start until it is re-timed and the belt has been replaced. You need to have your vehicle towed to the master by calling a tow truck and repaired. A broken timing belt can put you in a difficult situation. Depending on the configuration of your vehicle, if a timing belt breaks, the following could happen: Valves and pistons collide.
Because the correct timing cannot be achieved without the belt, the moving parts of the motor may try to enter the same gap at the same time. Since two moving parts cannot take the same area at the same time, they collide and damage each other. Cracks and pits occur, resulting in serious and costly engine damage. Some vehicles are designed so that moving parts do not try to use the same area if the belt is broken. This is called a noise free motor. A broken belt is an issue that needs to be resolved immediately.
In case of belt breakage, you should stop your engine immediately.
What Are Timing Belt Replacement Prices?
It is not an overly expensive replacement part if you buy the timing belt itself. However, the reason that timing belt replacement is often costly is because of the location of the timing belt in your engine.
In order to get to the timing belt, your dealer must disassemble the engine compartment of your vehicle, install the timing belt and then reinstall the engine compartment, etc. It is costly to replace the timing belt as it requires long processes. Although there are hundreds of documents and videos about timing belt replacement on the internet, this is definitely a process that should be left to the professionals.
A wrong move during lost shafts or improper engine adjustment will cause the timing belt to fail and create a large bill for purchasing a new timing belt and repairing the damage done. Since timing belt replacement is a professional process, the price of a timing belt replacement can also be high.
The timing belt is made of rubber that eventually breaks or breaks. When this happens, your vehicle stops. The vehicle needs to be towed because the engine will not start until it is re-timed and the belt has been replaced. You need to have your vehicle towed to the master by calling a tow truck and repaired.
Timing belt or Vee belt The part known as the crankshaft is the part that transmits the motion energy it receives from the crankshaft to the camshaft, which enables the opening and closing of the valves and the circulation of the coolant in most engines.
2020 Toyota Yaris Specifications:
- Gearbox: Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission
- Traction system: 4X2
- Combined Fuel Cons. - Min: 4 l / 100km
- Combined CO2 Emission - Min: 91 g / km
- Engine capacity: 1497 cc
- Maximum power: 74 KW / dd
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Upstate: 4 l / 100km
- Tank: 36 lt
- Local: 3.7 l / 100km
- Number of cylinders: 4 CYLINDER, IN LINE
- Fuel System: EFI
- Valve mechanism: VVTs
- Max. Power: 100 PS
- Maximum torque: 111 / 3600-4400 Nm / dd
- Power: 45 kw
- Electric motor maximum power (KW)45 kw
- Maximum speed: 165 km / h
- Acceleration (0-100 km / h): 11.8 sn
For more details about the 2020 Toyota Yaris Click here...
2020 Golf Midline Plus Features and Prices:
The Midline Plus package contains only one engine option.
- The 1,0 liter petrol engine produces 85 horsepower. It comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox. Also average fuel consumption is 5 liters / 100km. 2020 VW Golf Midline Plus equipment package 1,0 lt 85ps 6 advanced model starts from 172,800 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
With Midline Plus Package The following features come as standard.
- “Composition color” infotainment system
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Auto hold
- LED taillights
2020 Golf Comforline Features and Prices:
There are 3 different engine options in the Comforline package.
- First Engine option; The 1,5-liter TSI petrol engine produces 150 horsepower. It comes with 7-speed DSG gears. Also, the average fuel consumption is 5,3 liters / 100km. 2020 VW Golf Comfortline equipment package 1,5 lt TSI 150ps 7 advanced DSG price starts from 234,600 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
- Second Engine option; The 1,6-liter TDI diesel engine produces 115 horsepower. It comes with 7-speed DSG gears. Also, the average fuel consumption is 5,3 liters / 100km. The price of the 2020 VW Golf comfortline equipment package 1,6 lt TDI 115ps 7-speed DSG starts from 211,500 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
- Third Engine option; The 1,6-liter TDI diesel engine produces 115 horsepower. It comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox. In addition, the average fuel consumption is 5,1 liters / 100km. The price of the 2020 VW Golf comfortline equipment package 1,6 lt TDI 115ps 6-speed manual starts from 214,000 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
With Comfortline Package The following features come as standard.
- Ambient lighting
- Color screen trip computer (with Turkish language option)
- 16 ″ Hita aluminum alloy wheels
- Front fog lights and integrated static turn lights
- Parking distance sensors (Front / rear) and visual parking support
New Golf Highline Features and Prices:
There are 2 different engine options in the Highline package.
- First Engine option; The 1,5-liter TSI petrol engine produces 150 horsepower. It comes with 7-speed DSG gears. Also, the average fuel consumption is 5,3 liters / 100km. The price of 2020 TSI ACT 1,5ps 150 advanced model of 6 VW Golf Highline equipment package starts from 251,000 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
- Second Engine option; The 1,6-liter TDI SCR diesel engine produces 115 horsepower. It comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox. Also average fuel consumption is 5,4 liters / 100km. 2020 VW Golf Highline equipment package 1,6 lt TDI SCR 115ps 7-speed DSG price starts from 243,700 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
With Highline Package The following features come as standard.
- "Composition media" information and entertainment system
- 17 ″ Dijon aluminum alloy wheels
- Electric, foldable and heated side mirrors
- LED “Mid” headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Digital display panel “Active info display”
For details Click...
2020 Ford Fiesta Technical Specifications: 2020 Ford Fiesta model can be purchased with the option of 2 types of engines, gasoline or diesel. The award-winning diesel engine option of the new Fiesta model has a volume of 1,5 liters and the 1,5 TDCI diesel engine produces 85 horsepower and 215 Nm torque. In addition, the 2020 Ford Fiesta, offered for sale with a manual transmission, provides an economical and environmentally friendly driving experience with a low emission level of 87 g / km.
If we take a look at the petrol engine options of the 2020 Model Fiesta, we have two options. These options are as follows; Having received the International Engine of the Year award for five years in a row and taking fuel economy to the next level, the 2-liter Ford EcoBoost gasoline engine produces 1,0 PS power and 100 Nm Torque with the automatic transmission option.
The 1.1 liter Gasoline engine option, with its manual transmission option, provides an economic driving experience with 85 horsepower, 110 Nm Torque and 101 g / km emission level.
As of 2020, the automobile manufacturer, which is considered the most valuable among all automobile manufacturers worldwide, is Tesla Brand. You can examine its position in other brands from the most valuable car manufacturers list below.
2020 Most Valuable Automobile Brands Rankings Chosen by Car Manufacturers in 20:
- General Motors
- Fiat Chrysler (FCA)
- Groupe PSA
The 2020 Volkswagen Polo Trendline package contains only one engine option.
- The 1,0 liter 12v gasoline engine produces 80 horsepower. It comes with 5-speed manual gear. Also average fuel consumption is 4,8 liters / 100km. The price of the 2020 VW polo tredline hardware package 1,0 lt 80ps 5 advanced model starts from 131,300 TL. The price can increase even more with additional equipment.
With Trendline Package The following features come as standard. 2020 Volkswagen Polo Trendline Standard features:
- Composition color radio
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Forearm support
- Auto-lit dipped beam headlights and LED daytime running lights, coming home leaving home feature
- Start / Stop system
For More Information About 2020 Volkswagen Polo click here...
2020 Volkswagen Polo Trunk Space The interior and luggage space of the 2020 Polo has grown considerably, has changed and has taken on a brand new look. Expanding interior and growing by 71 liters To 351 liters reached his luggage volume and had an older brother Volkswagen Golfapproached.
For detailed information about 2020 Volkswagen Polo click here...
One of the most common causes of the airbag light coming on is a malfunction inside the connector. In addition, the tolerance of the Airbag control unit may be low. Such errors are the most common malfunctions that can cause the Airbag lamp to light up.
Sensors in the front seats of the vehicles may be damaged and cause the airbag light to come on.
A weak battery in the vehicle can also cause the airbag lamp to come on.
Damage to the connectors located under the front seats can also trigger the airbag fault light.
The most guaranteed way to find out why the Airbag fault light is on is to connect the vehicle to the computer and detect the error code.
Hybrid car is called vehicles that have internal combustion engine and electric engine at the same time. Hybrid vehicles are divided into two among themselves. During the operation of the vehicle, the electric motor is divided into two as self-charging vehicles that need to be charged by connecting to an external power source.
In order for the engine to start, the air coming into the engine must be ignited together with the air. Briefly, the part that ignites the fuel in internal combustion engines is called spark plug.
Nowadays, some vehicles have spare tires, while some vehicles only have a repair kit instead of a spare tire.
Tire repair kit usage:
First, place your vehicle on a flat surface, stop the engine and apply the handbrake.
Shake well for 2-3 minutes before use.
Even if you find the object that exploded your tire, do not remove it.
Turn the spray hose onto the tire valve.
Keeping your spray upright, start inflating your tire. Continue this process until the wheel is fully inflated.
When the process is complete, remove the hose. Use your vehicle at low speeds so that the chemical inside the tire touches the entire surface inside the tire. High speeds should not be reached with the vehicles with tire repair kit that can be used in all vehicles with rubber wheels.
Synthetic oils used in vehicles contain a higher degree of refined base oil than that found in mineral oils. Synthetic engine oil ensures that the engines of vehicles operate with the most efficient performance for many years. Synthetic engine oils are produced in a laboratory environment. In addition, synthetic oils are resistant to high temperatures and pressures compared to other oils. For details Click here...
The studs are known as studs among the people. Specially produced bolts used to fix the rims to the body of the vehicle are called studs. There are special nuts for studs (studs). These nuts are called wheel nuts. For details Click...
Specially produced bolts used to fix the rims to the body of the vehicle are called studs. There are special nuts produced for the studs. These nuts are called wheel nuts. In addition, studs are known as studs among the public. For details Click...
Automatic choke is a new version of old type mechanical choke. The chokes are always closed thanks to a spring system. This system allows the choke to close when the air cools and to open when it warms up. These automatic chokes, which make it very easy for vehicles to work in cold weather, make the vehicle easy to start by making a rich mixture of air-fuel mixture at the first start. As the vehicle warms up, the throttle valve starts to close gradually and the idle of the car, which is higher than normal, gradually starts to become the standard. For details Click here...
The choke usually allows the vehicles to work more comfortably in cold weather. The choke adjusts the fuel mixture settings required to start the cold engine. It “enriches” the air-fuel mixture when the jet is drawn. Choke is a special piece in the mouth of the carburetor that blocks the air that enters when necessary. For details Click here...