Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department of the teams connected to the public transport continues to work to increase satisfaction in public transport.
The teams connected to the Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality continue to control the air conditioning and cleaning of public transport vehicles. In addition to routine inspection work, the teams perform their work in line with the demands of citizens, whether the cooling systems work in public transport vehicles, whether the vehicle is cared for cleanliness and whether the vehicles are in accordance with the regulations of public transport are carrying out strict controls. Penalties are applied to public transport vehicles that are determined to be non-compliant with the controls as required by the relevant regulation. In a statement made by the Department of Transportation, “We wish our citizens to report their complaints about public transportation by calling ALO 153 and the Metropolitan Solution Desk and to ensure that the sensitivities that will increase the satisfaction of our citizens will be taken into consideration AL.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- 'Priority Life, Priority Pedestrian' Event Held in Diyarbakır 07/02/2019 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla attended the event organized by Interior Ministry Deputy İsmail Çataklı with the motto Ç Priority is the priority of life Bakan with the aim of creating pedestrian priority awareness in traffic and spreading the use of pedestrian crossings by the Ministry of Interior. 74 of Highways Traffic Law. An important step has been taken for pedestrians, which accounted for approximately 23 of life losses in traffic. With the arrangement made, pedestrian priority traffic understanding was put on a legal basis. No more vehicle drivers, traffic police or traffic lights, but with traffic sign or signage, intersections and pedestrians, pedestrian or school crossings artık
- One Year in Public Transport 08/11/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, the first day of his appointment to the capital, reform reforms in the form of reforms in the name of the decisions were revealed. President Tuna, who frequently expressed the necessity of directing the citizens to the public transportation in the capital city, started to give the results of the decisions taken in this regard. 28 NEW LINE One-on-one interviews with citizens and weekly district visits received requests for transportation, President Tuna said, ğı Citizens are particularly demanding in new lines. We also evaluate these points and identify new points and erek
- Record Breaks in Public Transportation in Kayseri 05/02/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. The record in 2018 was broken. The number of passengers carried in 2018 by rail systems and buses passed 124 million. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality's new rail system vehicles and new buses made public transportation more comfortable and the number of passengers increased. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. interest in public transport carried out by the company was reflected in the figures. In 2018, the number of passengers transported by the Metropolitan Municipality buses was 11 million, while the number of passengers carried by private public buses exceeded 73 million. Last year, people using buses otobüs
- Transferring Expands in Public Transport in Kayseri 30/04/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç has taken a series of decisions to facilitate transportation to citizens. Decisions taken 1 will be implemented from May. The innovations brought to the public will also contribute positively to the economy of the citizens and the city economy. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, the previous week in a row, held meetings on transportation and public transportation. A number of decisions taken as a result of these meetings will be implemented in May from 1. REMOVED REMUNERATION Wages have been removed from the rail system to the bus or bus before the transfer of rail system within the framework of the decisions taken in relation to public transport was removed. 1 ...
- Public Transport 'Respect You Love Us' 25/12/2018 A large majority of citizens use public transport in urban life. In public transport, which is a common living space, minors have duties to the elders and adults to the minors. In order to transfer these tasks to the new generations, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is exhibiting a play called aktar Respect From You Love From Us okul where students are treated with courtesy and etiquette in public transportation. STUDENTS WITH THEATER EDUCATION The theater play Eğitim Respect From You Love From Us düzenlen organized jointly by the Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and Provincial Directorate of National Education continues in the schools in the districts. Public transport courtesy and etiquette Toplu
- Free Transfer Period for Public Transport in Mersin 21/06/2019 Free transfer service implemented by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in public transportation services makes the lives of citizens easier. While offering great convenience to citizens with the discount applications made in public transportation services, the Metropolitan Municipality, which also provides services that will provide economic benefits, aims to contribute to the economy of the people of Mersin with another free transfer service. There is no transportation fee on the second line Citizens can benefit from the second boarding passes free of charge with the use of the smart card boarding application in the electronic fare system used in public transportation vehicles. The wrong bus ya
- Non-Contact Boarding Period Starts in Kahramanmaraş 05/05/2019 At the press conference held with the cooperation of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent, smart systems used in public transportation were introduced. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent implement the Toplu New Hero Card Mobile Application “, um HeroCart Refill with SMS“ and “Public Transportation Payment with Contactless Bank Cards ve. E-Kent, the leading company in the field of ticketing technologies with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, developed intelligent transportation solutions specific to Kahramanmaraş. The new version of KahramanKart, which can be used in IOS and Android phones, is available in this context. With the new HeroCard application, public transport services can be tracked. With the application installed NFC-enabled phones and man
- Cleaning in Public Transportation for Healthy Transportation in Sakarya 22/11/2018 Stating that they carried out a rigorous study for the hygiene of the Metropolitan Municipality buses, Pistil said, Pist We always keep the quality and satisfaction at the forefront in the services we offer to our citizens and we carry out periodic spraying operations ediy. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continues to carry out cleaning operations in a continuous manner. Fatih Pistil, the Head of the Department of Transportation, who made statements about the activities carried out periodically, stressed that the citizens made a maximum effort to travel in a healthier way. Ön We always prioritize quality and satisfaction in the services we offer to our citizens. In this context, we are careful about the cleanliness of our municipal buses Bu
- Public Transportation in Sakarya Passes Validator Period 15/11/2018 The new validator system is switched to municipal and private public buses. . 15 is moving to the new system as of November Thursday. With our renewed system, card downloads can be made from more dealers, filling points and internet. All vehicles included in the system via SAKUS can be tracked. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Ali Oktar announced that the electronic fee payment system was renewed in public transportation and that 15 will be implemented as of November. Oktar stated that the new system will meet many of the citizens easily with the renewed system and said that the latest technology system was prepared by Turkish engineers and software engineers.
- Both State and Citizens are Defrauded on Osmangazi Bridge 14/11/2018 Osmangazi Bridge in the back of the complaints are not cut. Allegedly, "the system does not work," he does not enter into cash records taken. Thus, the quota of the state that the government is committed to is low. If you do not have a balance in Quick Pass System (HGS) or Automatic Pass System (OGS), you will pay öd after you pay'n. After passing through HGS, the balance is insufficient and a cash charge is taken. TARGET LUXURY TOOLS According to Yeni Şafak, citizens who complained about cash money were asked for HGS systems because they did not work before, but luxury car owners also joined this time. These drivers that use the hyperlink are full of HGS balances Kö