New KIA SELTOS Introduced; As of today, Kia has officially unveiled its new compact SUV, the Seltos.
For its new model Seltos, Kia has benefited from LED technology in all lighting groups. Inside Seltos, 10 inch multimedia and 8 inch overhead display are used. Under the hood of the new Seltos Kia 175 horsepower 1,6 liter turbo gasoline, Atmospheric 150 horsepower 2.0 liter gasoline, 135 horsepower 1,6 liter diesel engine options are available. The transmission will be 6 forward automatic, 7 forward automatic and CVT.
KIA Seltos, which attracts the attention of its potential customers with its design style and power, will not be available in the European market for the time being.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- New Renault Captur Introduced 03/07/2019 Renault Captur, the pioneer of the B SUV market, has reached 2013 million sales since its launch in 1,2 and quickly became a leader in its segment in both France and Europe. Renault Captur maintained its leading position in 2018 by realizing 230 thousand sales in the world. Captur has been renewed by further strengthening its identity, which has brought success to its previous generation to success in the increasingly competitive market. The new Captur stands out with its athletic and dynamic new SUV lines. Thanks to the revolution in the interior of the model, which maintains its modularity, technology and quality are recognized at first sight when the vehicle is entered. The new Captur is one of the segment
- Renault's New Car Triber Introduced for India Market 22/06/2019 Renault's New Car Triber Introduced for the Indian Market Renault, the new car Triber With its small dimensions, the Renault Triber is a handy and economical car for large families. Under the Hood of the Triber, there is now a single engine option. Renault Triber produces 1,0 horsepower and 72 Nm of torque from the 96 liter gasoline engine. It can easily transfer this power to the asphalt with its 5 forward transmission. At the same time, the empty weight of the Triber is less than 1 tonnes, which ensures high fuel economy. Renault uses a simple design language in its space for the new model, but it still has a digital display.
- New Land Rover Defender Introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show 12/09/2019 Land Rover's off-road vehicle Defender made its world debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany with its new generation. The new Land Rover Defender, 90 and 110 are offered in two different options, unlike the pioneer of the aluminum monocoque body. Defender 90 offers seating capacity up to 6, while 110 offers an interior layout with 5 + 2 seating. Defender 110 offers the 75, 2 or 380 + 5 seating arrangement with a load area of up to a thousand 6 liters behind the second row seats and an expansion of the 5 to a thousand 2 liters when the second row is folded. Land Rover's e
- Audi R8 LMS GT2 Introduced 08/07/2019 Audi R8 LMS GT2 Introduced; Thanks to Goodwood Speed Festival, Audi Sport introduced 620 horsepower to the new R8 LMS GT2 speed enthusiasts. R8 LMS GT2, which is produced only for use on race tracks, will not find any place in traffic. The exterior design and colors of the vehicle look very innovative and technological. It looks ready for races with an air intake on the ceiling and a large rear spoiler. Under the hood of the R8 LMS GT2, which is expected to take part in the race next year, is an atmospherically powered R620 engine with an 5,2 liter volume V10 producing 8 horsepower. This engine makes the car quite powerful…
- Mini Terminals Introduced 15/03/2019 One of the projects to be modeled for Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Mini Terminals Project was introduced with the participation of Mayor Mustafa Çelik and representatives of the sector. Speaking at the meeting President Mustafa Celik, she said that Turkey and the mini terminal project is a world first. The Mini Terminals in the 6 region of the city were introduced in the program in front of the Mini Terminal on Fuzuli Street. In addition to the Mayor Mustafa Çelik, the Mayor of the AK Party, Mr. Şaban Çopuroğlu, President of the Chamber of Commerce Ömer Gülsoy, Chairman of the All Bus Federation and TOBB Highway Passenger Transportation Sector Assembly President Mustafa Yıldırım, sector representatives and citizens Tanıtım
- Audi Q7 2020 Introduced 27/06/2019 For the new Q7, Audi made changes to the interior and exterior design instead of changing the chassis. The prices of the new Q7, which will be available as of September, are not yet clear. Audi's long-awaited SUV, the Q7 2020, has been presented to customers with new technological equipment. Inside the new Q7, Audi's virtual cockpit technology is successful and up-to-date. For high-resolution displays, software improvements and virtual assistant support will also be waiting for users. In the engine part of the 2020 model Q7, we expect the 48V hybrid support, which is available as standard. In the first iki
- Malkoçoğlu Mehmet Bey Overpass Introduced 04/01/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to provide services for uninterrupted and comfortable transportation throughout the city. The construction of pedestrian bridges is also not neglected in order to ensure the safety of citizens in crossings. In this context, the modern overpass made with steel material was introduced to the public in the district of Osman Yılmaz on Gebze D-100. The mausoleum was named after Mehmet Bey, the son of Malkoçoğlu, in Gebze. ÜSTGEÇİT TANITILDI The publicity program organized in Gebze AK Party Kocaeli deputies İlyas Şeker, Emine Zeybek, Deputy Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Zekeriya Özak, District Governor of Gebze Mustafa Güler, Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker, Ç
- Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced 07/07/2019 Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced; In the first photographs of 2020 Sandero, which came to our country published by Renault Brazil under the Dacia brand, it is possible to see the make-up of Sandero in front and back. Some Renault Group models can be sold under different logos according to countries. Sandero and Logan models sold under the Dacia logo in Turkey, which are sold in Latin America with Renault logo capture significant sales volume. Let's take a look at the make-up of the Sandero 2020 Headlights in the front, now C-shaped and LED. The front grille is different, if the vehicle is simple and sporty adds a different taste. The hood is slightly extended to the front grille…
- Electric Aircraft Alice Introduced 22/06/2019 Electric Aircraft Alice Introduced; Nine-passenger electric aircraft Alice was introduced. Alice is able to reach a height of 10.000 ft with a full lithium-ion battery and can fly 450 miles at an approximate 650 mileage per hour. Nowadays, when the car manufacturers introduce their new electric vehicles one by one, the Israeli aircraft manufacturer Eviation, introducing the new electric plane Alice, is an important indicator that the aircraft sector will give more importance to the production of electric vehicles in the automotive sector. Alice, which is more suitable for short-haul flights, is expected to be launched in 2022. The Firm also has a larger model under development. In addition, the firm's Al
- First Electric Mini Cooper Introduced in Frankfurt 12/09/2019 With the Mini Cooper SE, the first electric Mini Cooper model, BMW brings Mini Cooper to the electric vehicles market. The production of the Mini Cooper SE, which was introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show, will begin at the beginning of the 2020. BMW introduced the Mini Cooper SE, one of the newest members of the electric vehicle market, at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The Mini Cooper SE is the first electric member of the Mini Cooper family to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It is announced that the Mini Cooper SE will travel between the full capacity battery and the 235-270 km. The Mini Cooper SE has 181 horsepower. The battery of the vehicle has an 32.6 kWh capacity and ve