Ferrari Became the Best of the Best; Ferrari received the de Best of the Best ”award for the fifth time. This year, the Ferrari Monza SP1 was awarded with an innovative and aesthetic design.
For the first time, Ferrari won the Red Dot isi The Best of the Best ”award for the fifth time. This year, Monza was awarded with SP1, which attracts attention with its innovative and aesthetically superior design.
2019 results of the D Red Dot Design Awards alan, one of the most important and prestigious organizations of the automotive sector, were announced. Ferrari known worldwide; Following the FXX-K, 488 GTB, J50 and Portofino models, this year Monza received the “Best of the Best ödül award for the fifth time with the SP1 concept. Ferrari will receive its awards at the 8 July in Essen, Germany.
Founder and CEO of the Red Dot Award Peter Zec; Ferrari's design awards pointed out that no car in its history has achieved success. Emphasizing that the brand won a total 2015 award between 2019 and 14 for the design of Flavio Monzoni and Ferrari design team, Zec said, “Ferrari is more successful than other car companies in making luxury sports cars a passion object. The designers use the cutting-edge technology and attractive design language to create a unique driving and brand experience. Değerlendir
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- New Renault Clio The Best of Clio 23/06/2019 The new Clio stands out as the best Clio ever, with dynamic driving ability, handling and quality from design to production. The new generation Clio, with its more modern and athletic look, 30 maintains its DNA, which has been the success of the model for years. New Clio will be sold in Turkey in October 2019. The new Clio features a more modern and dynamic exterior design, while the top-of-the-range technologies stand out in the interior. The key element of the Kabin Smart Cockpit ”concept, the 9,3 inch multimedia display, is the largest display Renault has to offer. The vertical tablet in the interior, which uses high-quality materials, enhances the modernity of the interior of the cabin ve
- İzmir Became a School of Environmental Transport 19/12/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's fleet of electric buses and install solar power plant, becoming a reference for many municipalities in Turkey and the world. 90 has hosted thousands of members of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) on the electric bus as well as the ESHOT General Directorate. Turkey's first full-electric bus fleet establishing the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate General of ESHOT, the experience gained by electric buses and solar power plant projects continue its leadership in this area by sharing with other cities. International Association of Public Transport (UITP) organized by the participants and also in Turkey as well as the world's different countries ...
- Aslan Uzun, the new CEO of TEMSA 17/07/2019 Aslan Uzun, the new CEO of TEMSA; Turkey's leaders, the world's leading bus manufacturer TEMSA Temsilcisiv CEO position from the Board of Directors appointed Leo Long. Aslan Uzun graduated from the Mechanical Engineering Department of Middle East Technical University and started his career at Koç Group in 1988. Long, began in 17-year career at Koç grubu'ndaford Otosan, finally Ram Foreign ticaretbaşk Vice and TNT Logistics Business Development Director, served as the Ceva Logistics since yaptı.xnumx Turkey, Greece, the Balkans, Mısırv President responsible for Central Asia Uzun served as the President of TorosTarım. Enerya General Manager and STFA Energy since 2004…
- Alkaş Becomes New General Manager of EGO 19/06/2019 Mansur Yavaş, Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, appointed Nihat Alkaş as EGO General Manager. Last May, EGO Deputy General Manager 15 July Veteran, Former Police Chief Fatih Eryılmaz'ı Yavaş assigning, EGO General Directorate of the appointment was the subject of curiosity. Slow, the subject of curiosity, High Metallurgical Engineer Nihat Alkaş'ı appointed. Alkaş's undergraduate degree from METU and his graduate degree from Wayne University in the United States. The first message from Alkaş Alk Alkaş also published a message on the website of the General Directorate of EGO and stated that: E As of the date of 17.06.2019, our General Mayor EGO General Genel
- Istanbul Airport Became a Youth Employment Center 23/11/2018 Istanbul Airport, which is the world's largest airport expected to be capable of carrying 200 million passengers a year, became the gateway for the next generation. In this context, Bağcılar Municipality Career Center also provided employment for 330 personnel in the security, driver, ground handling and cleaning branches at the new airport. 192 people participating in the last interview to meet the criteria will be recruited here. 29 On October 2018, the establishment of the Republic 95. opened on the anniversary of "Victory Monument" is described as Istanbul Airport, Turkey was the center of attention, the future of young people and make them work as well as door. Istanbul is the center of global airlines İstanbul
- Car Park Fees at Istanbul Airport 20/11/2018 Officially, 29 announced that it would be free during the first two months of the Istanbul Airport, which was opened in October. Who will not be charged is also announced. Disabled people and veterans will be able to use the car park free of charge until the maximum 15 days if they submit their documents. Vehicles and veterans must not be registered on the veterans. First-degree relatives of the martyrs will also benefit from free parking every time until 15. 31 In October, THY Ankara, Antalya, Izmir, Cyprus Ercan Airport and Baku, the airport started the day of the daily parking fees were also announced. Domestic / International Closed Parking Charges (Automobiles) Parking Time (Hours / TL) 0-1 İç
- 2018 is the Year of Important Projects in Izmir 30/12/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has invested over 2018 billion pounds in 2.5. The total annual investment of 15 was 17.6 billion pounds. The total amount of investments made by the Metropolitan in the last 5 years has increased 5 percent, compared to the previous 146 annual period. Realizing its investments and projects with the aim of kalkınma local development İzmir, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has again signed important projects in 2018. In the past year, metropolitan city provided 1 billion 963 million pounds of investment and 18.7 million pounds of financial support to district municipal projects. With the investments of ESHOT, İZSU and companies, the total investment of the Metropolitan in 2018…
- Oyak Renault Becomes Automotive Company of the Year 12/12/2018 Turkey's largest carmaker Oyak Renault, Turkey's oldest student-known as the club's Bogazici University's career event Engineering Society "Management Study with Executives (MSA) 2018" covered organized by Bogazici Business Awards in the "Automotive Company of the Year " chosen. The Boğaziçi Business World Awards are determined annually by the ve Management Study with Executives ı (MSE) surveys between members and alumni within the business, management and leadership conference. Oyak Renault won the first place in the X Automotive Company of the Year inde category. 16 Bosphorus in December X
- Lines and Stations of HAVAİST 05/04/2019 HAVAİST, 6, which is affiliated to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Otobüs AŞ, which provides luxury transportation services to Istanbul Airport, will start to service 7 / 24 in April. 20 will have a separate line and 65 bus will provide 150 bus service throughout Istanbul. 5 will start from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport on Friday and 6 will be completed in April. With the instructions of Mevlüt Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, new routes and stops were added throughout the province in order to ensure comfortable, comfortable and fast transportation of passengers. The number of mutual trips is increased. HAVAİST, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, AŞ.
- Tüpraş Becomes Fuel Supplier of Istanbul Airport 17/04/2019 Tüpraş, İGA İstanbul Airport Fuel Oil Services A.Ş. As a result of the tender organized by Istanbul Airport, 5 will sell 1,8 million tons of jet fuel annually for 5 years. In order to supply the jet fuel required by Istanbul Airport, İGA İstanbul Havalimani Akaryakıt Hizmetleri A.Ş. announced the results of the tender. Tüpraş was awarded 1,8 million tons of jet fuel for 3 year to Istanbul Airport. Sales started in this context. Istanbul Airport, one of the world's largest airports, is expected to have an annual fuel need above 1,8 million tons for the first year. As a result of the tender, Tüpraş has announced that the tender will be in the tender with the ş