Electric plane H55 completes its first flight. This zero-emission 2 aircraft will be used as a pilot training and air taxi.
21 on June 2019 uses the technological infrastructure of Solar Impulse new electric plane H55 successfully completed its first flight. BRM Aero This electric aircraft of 2 personality produced by will be used as pilot training and air taxi.
Manufacturer located in Czech Republic BRM Aero Produced by electric aircraft H55, zero emissions and 1,5 hourly flight timewhat you have. In this way, H55 offers a clean, quiet, cost-effective and safe solution that can meet the needs of pilot training flight schools. In addition, the electric airplane, which is thought to be used as an air taxi, seems to make the city alive and quiet.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Electric Aircraft Alice Introduced 22/06/2019 Electric Aircraft Alice Introduced; Nine-passenger electric aircraft Alice was introduced. Alice is able to reach a height of 10.000 ft with a full lithium-ion battery and can fly 450 miles at an approximate 650 mileage per hour. Nowadays, when the car manufacturers introduce their new electric vehicles one by one, the Israeli aircraft manufacturer Eviation, introducing the new electric plane Alice, is an important indicator that the aircraft sector will give more importance to the production of electric vehicles in the automotive sector. Alice, which is more suitable for short-haul flights, is expected to be launched in 2022. The Firm also has a larger model under development. In addition, the firm's Al
- BTSO Logistics has realized its export dream 24/05/2019 The Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) continues to contribute to the export of the Logistics Inc. project, which the companies have started to deliver their products quickly. İsmet Kaya, a businessman from Bursa, managed to export baklava close to 1 tons to Paris, the capital of France, from Yenişehir Airport. BTSO Logistics Inc. provides a cost and speed advantage to exporters in foreign trade transactions. BTSO, which offers air cargo facilities of Bursa Yenişehir Airport to the use of the business world, provides great convenience for the companies to deliver their products more effectively all over the world with this project. Last…
- President Kocamaz Performs the Opening of the Sefa Bridge 06/03/2019 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Burhanettin Kocamaz added another new service to Tarsus and held the opening ceremony of the services of the Sefa Bridge and MESKİ General Directorate. Welcomed in the ceremony held in Tarsus, President Kocamaz said, “Thank God that Tarsus came to the place he deserved. T In the opening ceremony, Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mersin Party Deputy Mersin Hakan Sidhi, Democrat Party Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Ayfer Yılmaz, GOOD Party Tarsus Mayor Candidate Esin Erkoç, Democrat Party Mersin Province President Tural Kadizade, GOOD Party and Democratic Party ...
- FIATA Diploma Training Participants Made First Field Visit to Marport 18/12/2018 International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association (UTIKAD), continues to support the creation and development of logistics training in the framework of the objectives of the logistics culture in Turkey. The FIATA Diploma Training organized by UTİKAD with the support of İstanbul Technical University Continuous Education Center (İTÜSEM) continues with field visits, where practical applications are examined in addition to the courses carried out at ITU Faculty of Management. In FIATA Diploma Training, participants made the first field visit of the new period. During the field visit to Marport Port Operations, the participants had the opportunity to see the cargo handling process after the field inspection. The fourth edition of the FIATA Diploma Training, which was held this year, began on 6 October 2018. 290 hours X
- Dr. Ersin Arıoğlu presented 1915 Çanakkale Bridge in İstanbu Bridge Konfreansı 09/11/2018 Hilton Bosphorus Hotel, with the participation of Turkish Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Enver Iskurt, General Manager of Highways Abdulkadir Uraloglu and TCDD General Manager Isa Apaydin, 1915 Canakkale Bridge and Freysas Platinum sponsored Yapı Merkezi Holding Management Chairman of the Board Ersin Arıoğlu presented the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge. In the first part of his speech, he shared his thoughts on the problems of our civilization and the derin deep engineering gereken required for sustainable solutions. Ersin Arıoğlu, in the second part of his presentation, the thinking structure of engineers; decision methods; analysis methods, the importance of heuristic thinking and the decision processes that transform engineering into art. Last…
- First Plane to Land at Çukurova Regional Airport This Month 04/03/2019 Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, went to Mersin after his visit to the cities with high tourism potential. Investigating in Tarsus Kazanlı Tourism Region, Minister Ersoy made important statements regarding the ongoing construction of Çukurova Regional Airport. Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, went to Mersin after completing his visit to Adana and visited Kazanlı Tourism Region with Lütfi Elvan, the President of the Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission, and Ali İhsan Su, the Governor of Mersin. After receiving information from the authorities, Ersoy then visited the Governorship of Mersin. Minister Ersoy made a speech here, 2023 in 70 bir
- Plane Crash Drill at the Airports 03/05/2019 In order to minimize the effects of aircraft crashes and to test operational activities, drills were performed which did not provide any information about the coordination of airports. Within the scope of the Emergency Plan, the high performance of the personnel in the trainings organized with the participation of RFF teams at the airports of Elazığ, Trabzon and Balıkesir Koca Seyit together with the participation of relevant institutions and organizations was overwhelming. Elazığ, Trabzon and Balıkesir Koca Seyit Aircraft accident drills were conducted under the coordination of Elazığ Airport Directorate. As a result of the scenario, the plane trying to land at the airport by breaking the stitch was a fire. The teams that intervened in the event successfully carried out the exercise. Trabzon and Balıkesir Koca Seyit ve
- DHMI Announces Aircraft, Passenger and Freight Traffic in November 06/12/2018 General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI), 2018 airplane, passenger and freight statistics for the month of November announced. Accordingly, in November 2018 year; Airplane traffic landing and taking off at airports was 64.745 on domestic flights and 41.826 on international flights. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 38.435. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 145.006 with the overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 8.122.448 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 5.815.463. Thus, total passenger traffic with direct transit passengers in the given month kon
- 15 from Turkish Air Field Passed an Aircraft in Seconds 14/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkey has reported that last year the average every 15 seconds airspace on a plane now. Turhan, the civil aviation infrastructure and the investments carried out between Turkey and put into practice decisions among the fastest growing countries in the world in this field, he said. "There has been a significant increase in the number of passengers traveling by plane in recent years," he said. "In the last 10 year, the number of passengers carried by air increased by an average of 10,5 every year. said. In the 62 210 point from two centers in the country only on Turkish Airlines (THY) scheduled flights organized in Turkey, today the airline on domestic routes 2002, 26 ...
- THY's Germany-Turkey Will Be Discounts on Flights MI? 25/05/2019 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, who attended the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany, answered questions about the agenda. Turhan, Turkish Airlines Germany-Turkey Turhan reminded that the demands of citizens towards ensuring mutual reductions in air fares, is a public company THY ring and rules, he said. . I am not the chairman of THY. I hear that our citizens complain about THY ticket prices. I convey to management. "Said Turhan, THY has become Turkey's most valuable brand, like all airlines that the rise in oil prices was understood that affect. Turhan," he does not want to detract from the quality of service. You can compete and m