Domino's will deliver pizza by autonomous vehicle; Domino's world-famous pizza vendor will distribute pizza with autonomous vehicles.
Domino's will start trial services this year in Houston, Texas. For these autonomous vehicles, Nuro is partnering with a technology company called Nuro.
How will it work?
When ordering online, customers will receive the pin code to open the doors of the autonomous vehicle by selecting the special delivery option. When the delivery reaches them, they will be able to enter the pin at the top of the autonomous vehicle and take their pizza safely.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Carriage and Horses Received in Alanya 26/06/2019 10 in Antalya, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality after the end of the carriage activities in June 4 carriage in Alanya has delivered more horses. Posted at 8 at Antalya Zoo Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek 10 As of June 2019, he had decided to halt the carriage activities in Antalya and to ban the traffic. Mayor Böcek said horse owners or one of their families would be employed in the municipality and horses would be taken to the zoo. At the end of the phaetoning activity in Antalya, 40 horse which was run to phaeton in Antalya was taken to the Metropolitan Municipality Zoo. 21 coachman or 420 thousand horse as the price of horse and carriage bin
- Istanbul New Airport's Business Certificate Is Delivered to IGA 29/10/2018 Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, said that the certification process of Istanbul New Airport was carried out meticulously by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation (DGCA). said. Turhan, Istanbul New Airport (INA) Certificate Presentations (License Transfer) in his speech at the ceremony, the airports are the lifeblood of a country, the country, social, economic, cultural, employment, such as areas of great contribution, he said. Stating that the importance of civil aviation or air transportation is increasing day by day, Turhan, as the largest of the world in a way that connects INA's continents and countries Tur
- Carriage Ends in Antalya, Horses Delivered to Zoo 11/06/2019 Horses were taken to the zoo. After the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality stopped phaeton activities in Antalya as of June 10, the horses were brought to the new zoo in Antalya. Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Muhittin Böcek, at a press conference before the feast 10 as of June announced that they had decided to stop the carriage activities in Antalya and prohibit traffic. Mayor Böcek said horse owners or one of their families would be employed in the municipality and horses would be taken to the zoo. President Muhittin examples Bug's decision to Turkey, had gathered greatly appreciated. 10 in Antalya As of June (today), carriage activities ended. The horses run to the carriages of the Metropolitan Municipality…
- Principles for Autonomous Vehicles Published 03/07/2019 Most of the major car manufacturers took action to produce autonomous vehicles. Some large companies, in collaboration with Intel, have set out the principles that autonomous tools should have. The passing of autonomous vehicles is getting closer. As such, some of the major manufacturers of automobile manufacturers have entered into a joint work on the rules and principles that autonomous vehicles must obey in traffic. Companies such as Audi, BMW, Fiat and Chrysler, in cooperation with Intel, have determined the principles that can be used in autonomous vehicles. The principles set out apply to both autonomous vehicles and passengers. Audi, BMW, Fiat…
- Transportation to Umuttepe Will Continue Without Disruption 19/06/2019 TransportationPark A.Ş., which is carrying out the transportation services of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, has switched to summer working system on some bus lines and Akçaray tram line on 15 June 2019. However, transportation to the Kocaeli University (KOU) Umuttepe Campus, ParkPark buses, considering the intensity of the students can be experienced due to the exams 10, 170, 175, 190, 255, 265, 300, 305, 435, 530, 600, 630, 635 640 and 645 lines 650 - 18 will continue their Umuttepe flights between June 21. Umuttepe LINES WILL GO TO CONTINUE Always thinking of the young people and the future of Turkey Metropolitan Municipality want to live their grievances, ...
- Volvo Partners with NVIDIA to Produce Autonomous Trucks 19/06/2019 Volvo decided to partner with the hardware manufacturer NVIDIA to produce autonomous trucks. Volvo, a reliable vehicle manufacturer from Sweden, partnered with US computer hardware manufacturer NVIDIA to develop an artificial intelligence system for driverless trucks. The partnership between Volvo and NVIDIA is said to be a long-term partnership
- Goodyear will supply tires for airplanes 16/07/2019 Goodyear will supply tires for airplanes; Goodyear was selected as the rad flight radial tedarikç tire supplier for the main and nose landing gear of Airbus' new A321XLR aircraft. Goodyear's flight radial tires, one of the most advanced aviation products, feature “Featherweight Alloy Core Bead Technology ve and improved dough to maintain dimensions, deliver longer service life and increased cut resistance. Sm Goodyear's Flight Radial tires will be a great choice for the new Airbus A321XLR aircraft and look forward to serving this extraordinary plane as a supplier Dan, says Dan Smytka, Head of Offy Highway at Goodyear.
- Countdown Begins for MARC, Europe's Largest Autonomous Vehicle Competition 11/04/2019 Europe's largest mini autonomous car competition MARC, 13 will be held on April Saturday in Ankara Cyberpark. products for which reveal their artificial intelligence applications in Turkey and profound learning algorithms, which is one of the most important representatives openzek the administration of the contest, which will be held xnumx.'s this year, Turkcell, Karel, next to the BMC and the Emergence of Technology, 3 universities and 10 high school team are also involved . At MARC, the teams are using 4 / 1-scale special production vehicles equipped with high-tech radar and sensors, before they are trained by OpenZeka in a series of deep learning algorithms. These tools can be used to simulate the entire driving experience in a real vehicle araç
- Manisans Travel by Electric Buses in the New Year 17/12/2018 Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, visited the 10 electric bus which reached Manisa after the electric bus charging station. Behind the wheel of one of the buses, President Ergun, electric buses in the first months of the new year said they aim to take service. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has contributed to the solution of the traffic of Manisa by means of the new project in public transportation within the scope of transportation transformation project and also renewed the public transportation means for the citizens to make transportation more convenient and comfortable in public transportation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, with the new year to contribute to the solution of urban traffic problem Büyük
- Sakarya will continue to be a friendly city 10/05/2019 President Ekrem Yüce, who met with Nezih Küçükbakırcı and the delegation for the World Mountain Bike Championship, said: We're ready to take what we need to do as the Bike-Friendly City. The value we give to the bicycle will continue to increase. We will increase the bicycle paths in our city in a short time. Ş The Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Ekrem Yüce was briefed at the Disaster Coordination Center for the 2020 World Mountain Bike Marathon Championship. Will be held under the auspices of the Presidential and Sakarya to the launch of the championship will be hosted by Turkey Cycling Federation President Erol Küçükbakırc of ...