Bentley's powerful and luxurious Continental Continental is introduced with a new and more efficient engine option. The new 4.0 engine with double turbocharged 8 liter volume and 550 cylinder produces 770 hp power, XNUMX Nm torque.
The performance of the new model is slightly less than that of the previous Continental GT, but satisfactory. The Continental GT Coupe only takes 0 seconds to reach 100 mileage from 4.0 to clock. The previous version's 0-100 km / h acceleration was 3.8 seconds. Bentley will present the 2020 Continental GT with Coupe and Convertible versions.
Featuring adaptive four-wheel drive and piston control systems, the Continental GT aims to balance the balance between optimum efficiency and high performance.
Bentley did not give up the luxury and quality of Continental GT's interior as well as the exterior design.
Bentley will receive orders in the United States in the third quarter of the year. The rest of the world will have access to the new Conti GT V8 in the first quarter of the 2020.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Bursa Acemler Project is launched 07/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa Young Industrialists Business and Managers Association (GESIAD) members, especially the Junction Junction Junction Junction project, Bursa will carry the future told the work. President Aktaş shared the details of the project with the businessmen through the new modeling of the Acemler Junction and added: yeni I trust Bursa. Bursa is a dynamic city. If we use this dynamics correctly, Bursa will reach better standards from agriculture to industry, from tourism to economy. Bu Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş, who tries to come together with all civil society organizations that add value to the city, was invited to the Synergy Meeting of Bursa Young Industrialists and Managers Association m
- Lamborghini Sian Showcased at the Frankfurt Motor Show 01/10/2019 Sian, the first hybrid version of the Lamborghini Company, showed great interest in the Lamborghini Sian, which was unveiled at the Frankfurt motor show. The new Lamborghini Sian design appears to have taken much of the Terzo Millennio concept. Sian, with its outstanding appearance and sharp lines, exhibits a magnificent super car stance. The rear section of the super vehicle with six hexagonal LED headlights in the rear view looks very aggressive and eye-catching. The first hybrid version of the Lamborghini, the Sian 6,5 has V12-liter petrol and 48-volt electric engines, producing a total of 819 horsepower. In addition, Lamborghini ere
- Bentley New Electric Car Remover 19/06/2019 Bentley Electric Car Remover; Although Bentley is known as a luxury and traditional vehicle manufacturer, it is preparing for the electric age. Presenting a hybrid version of Bentayga, the company plans to take things further. Chris Craft said that hybrid versions of all Bentley models will be available by 2023. Craft also announced that Bentley's first electric vehicle will be launched in 2025. Raft Bentley's future will be a major electric vehicle manufacturer, C Craft said. Even though electric car sales are currently a small part of the automotive sector, market share is growing day by day.
- Continental's Digital Companion with Voice 23/09/2019 Today, driver assistance and infotainment systems provide more and more information. As a result, you need solutions that are intuitive, easy and, above all, a secure interaction between the driver and the car. To meet this demand, the technology company Continental has developed a digital assistant with adaptive voice for vehicles. Continental focuses on the most natural way of communicating with its digital assistant, the word being said. The system can communicate almost like a human being. Natural dialogue design, the ability to understand multiple questions in a single sentence, and above all, the capacity to identify logical connections, make Continental's innovative solution a smart companion on the road.
- Continental and Vodafone Join Forces for Road Safety 05/07/2019 Joins Continental and Vodafone For Road Safety; Continental, one of the world's largest international suppliers of tires and original equipment, has successfully collaborated with telecommunications giant Vodafone. Announcing the first results of the innovation partnership at the 2019 World Mobile Congress (MWC), the two companies demonstrated how thousands of traffic accidents can be avoided each year thanks to new communication technologies such as 5G, AI and Mobile Edge Computing. The system, which protects, improves road safety and acts as a digital shield, is scheduled to begin mass production at the beginning of 2020. Continental and Vodafone at the 2019 World Mobile Congress in Barcelona, Spain…
- Michelin Collaborates with Continental and Smag for 'Sustainability' 30/09/2019 The environmentally friendly Michelin collaborated with Smag and Continental. Developed as part of this collaboration, the smartphone application Rubberway® will map sustainable applications in the natural rubber industry. Michelin, the world's largest tire manufacturer, has collaborated with Continental AG and leading agricultural software developer Smag to develop and implement the technological solution Rubberway®, which aims to map sustainable applications in the natural rubber supply chain. Designed to be in line with the objectives of the Sustainable Natural Rubber Global Platform (GPSNR), Rubberway® is a mapping of risks in all areas of the natural rubber industry satış
- Art of Scrap Vehicle Parts Coming Out 14/02/2019 The machinery technicians of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continue to transform the pieces of motorcycle, bus, truck and crane that are separated into art works. The final work of the master was the rock guitarist. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Machine Supply Maintenance and Repairs Department of automotive technicians, leisure activities are evaluated by the art of finger bites. Master hands that create sculptures that are watched with interest from the materials to be dumped do not use any materials except scrap metal from scrapped buses, trucks, motorcycles and construction machinery. Metropolitan Municipality technicians who pushed the boundaries of creativity by making sculptures from waste materials coming from machines and vehicles an
- Bursa Traffic Ranks in the World League 10/06/2019 According to the data of the Dutch-based company, which prepared statistics about traffic congestion around the world, Bursa ranked 2017 in the list of the most congested cities in 68, leaving 2018 city behind with 5 relief in 92 and settled in 160. In the same research, Istanbul became the most congested 6 traffic in Istanbul, while Ankara 86, Izmir 99 and Antalya ranked 156. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktas, 'small touches' as he described, smart intersection applications and road widening work provided by the relaxation of international data, he said. Bursa Smart Municipality implemented by the smart…
- Karsan Uses Continental for the Buses Exported to Italy 12/11/2019 Developed by Continental, one of the world's largest international tire and original equipment suppliers, ContiPressureCheck is used as original equipment for vehicles exported by Karsan to Italy. The technology used in the 227 vehicle, which has been delivered to Industria Italiana Autobus so far, is planned to be used in the 310 vehicle by the end of the year. Automotive company Karsan, which produces light and heavy commercial vehicles with 100 Turkish capital, uses Continental's ContiPressureCheck technology for the tires of Menarinibus vehicles exported to Italy-based bus manufacturer Industria Italiana Autobus (IIA). Under the contract between Karsan and IIA, the 2019 vehicle is delivered with Continental's ContiPressureCheck technology.
- Michelin Collaborates with Continental and Smag for Sustainability 30/09/2019 Michelin collaborates with Continental and Smag for 'Sustainability' Eco-friendly Michelin has collaborated with Smag and Continental. Developed as part of this collaboration, the smartphone application Rubberway® will map sustainable applications in the natural rubber industry. Michelin, the world's largest tire manufacturer, has collaborated with Continental AG and leading agricultural software developer Smag to develop and implement a technological solution called Rubberway®, which aims to map sustainable applications in the natural rubber supply chain. Designed to be in line with the objectives of the Global Platform for Sustainable Natural Rubber (GPSNR), Rubberway® is designed to produce inden