Bentley's powerful and luxurious Continental Continental is introduced with a new and more efficient engine option. The new 4.0 engine with double turbocharged 8 liter volume and 550 cylinder produces 770 hp power, XNUMX Nm torque.
The performance of the new model is slightly less than that of the previous Continental GT, but satisfactory. The Continental GT Coupe only takes 0 seconds to reach 100 mileage from 4.0 to clock. The previous version's 0-100 km / h acceleration was 3.8 seconds. Bentley will present the 2020 Continental GT with Coupe and Convertible versions.
Featuring adaptive four-wheel drive and piston control systems, the Continental GT aims to balance the balance between optimum efficiency and high performance.
Bentley did not give up the luxury and quality of Continental GT's interior as well as the exterior design.
Bentley will receive orders in the United States in the third quarter of the year. The rest of the world will have access to the new Conti GT V8 in the first quarter of the 2020.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Bursa Acemler Project is launched 07/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa Young Industrialists Business and Managers Association (GESIAD) members, especially the Junction Junction Junction Junction project, Bursa will carry the future told the work. President Aktaş shared the details of the project with the businessmen through the new modeling of the Acemler Junction and added: yeni I trust Bursa. Bursa is a dynamic city. If we use this dynamics correctly, Bursa will reach better standards from agriculture to industry, from tourism to economy. Bu Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş, who tries to come together with all civil society organizations that add value to the city, was invited to the Synergy Meeting of Bursa Young Industrialists and Managers Association m
- Continental and Vodafone Join Forces for Road Safety 05/07/2019 Joins Continental and Vodafone For Road Safety; Continental, one of the world's largest international suppliers of tires and original equipment, has successfully collaborated with telecommunications giant Vodafone. Announcing the first results of the innovation partnership at the 2019 World Mobile Congress (MWC), the two companies demonstrated how thousands of traffic accidents can be avoided each year thanks to new communication technologies such as 5G, AI and Mobile Edge Computing. The system, which protects, improves road safety and acts as a digital shield, is scheduled to begin mass production at the beginning of 2020. Continental and Vodafone at the 2019 World Mobile Congress in Barcelona, Spain…
- Bentley New Electric Car Remover 19/06/2019 Bentley Electric Car Remover; Although Bentley is known as a luxury and traditional vehicle manufacturer, it is preparing for the electric age. Presenting a hybrid version of Bentayga, the company plans to take things further. Chris Craft said that hybrid versions of all Bentley models will be available by 2023. Craft also announced that Bentley's first electric vehicle will be launched in 2025. Raft Bentley's future will be a major electric vehicle manufacturer, C Craft said. Even though electric car sales are currently a small part of the automotive sector, market share is growing day by day.
- Continental and Leia's New Lightfield Display Brings 3D to Vehicles 17/09/2019 It aims to revolutionize the display technology in Continental vehicles, with three-dimensional effects such as a stop sign glowing red in front of the screen, row houses appearing in the navigation system, and the car manufacturer's logo turning in the air in front of the dashboard. Technology company Leia Inc., Silicon Valley company, to deliver the three-dimensional image to vehicles of unprecedented quality. went to cooperation with. This innovative cockpit solution is called the Natural 3D Lightfield Instrument Cluster. Lightfield displays not only allow 3D depth to be perceived comfortably, but also to create highlights, glares and other complex lighting effects.
- Audi Q7 2020 Introduced 27/06/2019 For the new Q7, Audi made changes to the interior and exterior design instead of changing the chassis. The prices of the new Q7, which will be available as of September, are not yet clear. Audi's long-awaited SUV, the Q7 2020, has been presented to customers with new technological equipment. Inside the new Q7, Audi's virtual cockpit technology is successful and up-to-date. For high-resolution displays, software improvements and virtual assistant support will also be waiting for users. In the engine part of the 2020 model Q7, we expect the 48V hybrid support, which is available as standard. In the first iki
- Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced 07/07/2019 Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced; In the first photographs of 2020 Sandero, which came to our country published by Renault Brazil under the Dacia brand, it is possible to see the make-up of Sandero in front and back. Some Renault Group models can be sold under different logos according to countries. Sandero and Logan models sold under the Dacia logo in Turkey, which are sold in Latin America with Renault logo capture significant sales volume. Let's take a look at the make-up of the Sandero 2020 Headlights in the front, now C-shaped and LED. The front grille is different, if the vehicle is simple and sporty adds a different taste. The hood is slightly extended to the front grille…
- Artvinliler will board the plane in 2020 09/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the perception of slowdown in investments is brought to the agenda from time to time, said: "These are absolutely not true, our investments will continue unabated, continues." said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the perception of slowdown in investments is brought to the agenda from time to time, said: "These are absolutely not true, our investments will continue unabated, continues." said. Turhan, Artvin Governor in front of the Governor Ömer Doğanay, Artvin MP Erkan Balta, Artvin Mayor Mehmet Kocatepe and other interested parties welcomed. Turhan, who watched the demonstration of the folk dance team here, said the Turkish flag extended by the team member oyun
- Ankara-Niğde Highway will be opened at 2020 20/09/2018 The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan stated that the construction period of the Ankara-Niğde Highway Project, which is a total of 330 kilometers, will be completed in 2022 but that the contractor firm has taken the necessary measures and increased its capacity to commission the project in 2020. Turhan, the Ankara-Niğde Highway construction of the construction of the statement after the statement, the Ankara-Pozanti Motorway Ankara-Niğde section of the work on the site by monitoring the work done at the site, he said. Ankara-Pozantı Motorway, one of the most important sectors that Ankara-Nigde sections, starting at the Agility of this way of Turkey Turhan said that constitutes the final link in extending the motorway network to the southern border, Ankara-Nigde highway build-operate-transfer ( It was built by the BOT method Y
- Bursa Traffic Ranks in the World League 10/06/2019 According to the data of the Dutch-based company, which prepared statistics about traffic congestion around the world, Bursa ranked 2017 in the list of the most congested cities in 68, leaving 2018 city behind with 5 relief in 92 and settled in 160. In the same research, Istanbul became the most congested 6 traffic in Istanbul, while Ankara 86, Izmir 99 and Antalya ranked 156. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktas, 'small touches' as he described, smart intersection applications and road widening work provided by the relaxation of international data, he said. Bursa Smart Municipality implemented by the smart…
- Art of Scrap Vehicle Parts Coming Out 14/02/2019 The machinery technicians of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continue to transform the pieces of motorcycle, bus, truck and crane that are separated into art works. The final work of the master was the rock guitarist. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Machine Supply Maintenance and Repairs Department of automotive technicians, leisure activities are evaluated by the art of finger bites. Master hands that create sculptures that are watched with interest from the materials to be dumped do not use any materials except scrap metal from scrapped buses, trucks, motorcycles and construction machinery. Metropolitan Municipality technicians who pushed the boundaries of creativity by making sculptures from waste materials coming from machines and vehicles an