For the new Q7, Audi made changes to the interior and exterior design instead of changing the chassis. The prices of the new Q7, which will be available as of September, are not yet clear.
Audi's long-awaited SUV, the Q7 2020, has been presented to customers with new technological equipment.
Inside the new Q7, Audi's virtual cockpit technology is successful and up-to-date. For high-resolution displays, software improvements and virtual assistant support will also be waiting for users.
In the engine part of the 2020 model Q7, we expect the 48V hybrid support, which is available as standard. The Q7 will be available with two diesel engines in the first process and will be available in a short time with the self-recharging hybrid version. In addition, Audi has used the 7 forward automatic transmission on all Q8s.
The prices of the new Q7, which will be available as of September, will be announced soon.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced 07/07/2019 Dacia Sandero 2020 Introduced; In the first photographs of 2020 Sandero, which came to our country published by Renault Brazil under the Dacia brand, it is possible to see the make-up of Sandero in front and back. Some Renault Group models can be sold under different logos according to countries. Sandero and Logan models sold under the Dacia logo in Turkey, which are sold in Latin America with Renault logo capture significant sales volume. Let's take a look at the make-up of the Sandero 2020 Headlights in the front, now C-shaped and LED. The front grille is different, if the vehicle is simple and sporty adds a different taste. The hood is slightly extended to the front grille…
- Audi R8 LMS GT2 Introduced 08/07/2019 Audi R8 LMS GT2 Introduced; Thanks to Goodwood Speed Festival, Audi Sport introduced 620 horsepower to the new R8 LMS GT2 speed enthusiasts. R8 LMS GT2, which is produced only for use on race tracks, will not find any place in traffic. The exterior design and colors of the vehicle look very innovative and technological. It looks ready for races with an air intake on the ceiling and a large rear spoiler. Under the hood of the R8 LMS GT2, which is expected to take part in the race next year, is an atmospherically powered R620 engine with an 5,2 liter volume V10 producing 8 horsepower. This engine makes the car quite powerful…
- WRC Rally of Turkey 2020 Calendar 28/09/2019 The FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) 14 calendar, consisting of the 2020 race, was approved by the FIA World Motorsports Council and entered into force. As a result of the arrangements made in the calendar; Spain, Corsica and Australia rallies were removed from the calendar, while Kenya, New Zealand and Japan were the new addition to the championship. The last two years managed to acquire a special place for itself in the successful organization of the Rally of Turkey was announced as xnumx.yarış of the calendar will take place in 11-24 September. Turkey Automobile Sports Federation (TOSFED), President of the Üçlertoprag in his statement on the subject "The World Rally Championship, beginning with our President Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, great support, we save our country again late last year. Back…
- Bentley Continental GT 2020 Showcased 23/06/2019 Bentley's powerful and luxurious Continental Continental is introduced with a new and more efficient engine option. The new 4.0 engine with double turbocharged 8 liter volume and 550 cylinder produces 770 hp power, 0 Nm torque. The performance of the new model is slightly less than that of the previous Continental GT, but satisfactory. The Continental GT Coupe only takes 100 seconds to reach 4.0 mileage from 0 to clock. The previous version's 100-3.8 km / h acceleration was 2020 seconds. Bentley will present the XNUMX Continental GT with Coupe and Convertible versions. Adaptive four-wheel drive and…
- Artvinliler will board the plane in 2020 09/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the perception of slowdown in investments is brought to the agenda from time to time, said: "These are absolutely not true, our investments will continue unabated, continues." said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the perception of slowdown in investments is brought to the agenda from time to time, said: "These are absolutely not true, our investments will continue unabated, continues." said. Turhan, Artvin Governor in front of the Governor Ömer Doğanay, Artvin MP Erkan Balta, Artvin Mayor Mehmet Kocatepe and other interested parties welcomed. Turhan, who watched the demonstration of the folk dance team here, said the Turkish flag extended by the team member oyun
- Motobike Istanbul 2020 Preparations Started! 02/10/2019 Motobike Istanbul, 20-23 The most comprehensive activity of the motorcycle and bicycle sector in the region is 2020 between February 12. times preparing to open the doors. Motobike Istanbul, the most comprehensive event of the motorcycle and bicycle industry in the region, organized by Messe Frankfurt Istanbul, is the 12. preparing for the meeting. 20 - 23 February 2020 will be held at Istanbul Expo Center. Motobike Istanbul events continue all year 14 on Sunday with the support of Motobike Istanbul, the most stylish ride in the world. times took place. Close to 6 for Istanbul driving…
- Ankara-Niğde Highway will be opened at 2020 20/09/2018 The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan stated that the construction period of the Ankara-Niğde Highway Project, which is a total of 330 kilometers, will be completed in 2022 but that the contractor firm has taken the necessary measures and increased its capacity to commission the project in 2020. Turhan, the Ankara-Niğde Highway construction of the construction of the statement after the statement, the Ankara-Pozanti Motorway Ankara-Niğde section of the work on the site by monitoring the work done at the site, he said. Ankara-Pozantı Motorway, one of the most important sectors that Ankara-Nigde sections, starting at the Agility of this way of Turkey Turhan said that constitutes the final link in extending the motorway network to the southern border, Ankara-Nigde highway build-operate-transfer ( It was built by the BOT method Y
- Mini Terminals Introduced 15/03/2019 One of the projects to be modeled for Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Mini Terminals Project was introduced with the participation of Mayor Mustafa Çelik and representatives of the sector. Speaking at the meeting President Mustafa Celik, she said that Turkey and the mini terminal project is a world first. The Mini Terminals in the 6 region of the city were introduced in the program in front of the Mini Terminal on Fuzuli Street. In addition to the Mayor Mustafa Çelik, the Mayor of the AK Party, Mr. Şaban Çopuroğlu, President of the Chamber of Commerce Ömer Gülsoy, Chairman of the All Bus Federation and TOBB Highway Passenger Transportation Sector Assembly President Mustafa Yıldırım, sector representatives and citizens Tanıtım
- New KIA SELTOS Introduced 21/06/2019 New KIA SELTOS Introduced; As of today, Kia has officially unveiled its new compact SUV, the Seltos. For its new model Seltos, Kia has benefited from LED technology in all lighting groups. Inside Seltos, 10 inch multimedia and 8 inch overhead display are used. Under the hood of the new Seltos Kia 175 horsepower 1,6 liter turbo gasoline, Atmospheric 150 horsepower 2.0 liter gasoline, 135 horsepower 1,6 liter diesel engine options are available. The transmission will be 6 forward automatic, 7 forward automatic and CVT. Design style and strength with potential customers…
- 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Technical Specifications Announced 21/06/2019 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Technical Specifications Announced; The 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500, which will be released this summer, will produce 760 horsepower and 847 Nm torque. The Mustang Shellby GT2020 500 model will continue to dig asphalts with its compressor-powered 5.2 liter V8 engine and dual-clutch 7 forward gearbox. Mustang Shellby GT500, 400 meters in less than 11 seconds to complete and the vehicle's top speed 289,6 km / h said. The 0-100 km / h of the vehicle remains a mystery for the time being.