In order to be commissioned by the company serving in Eskişehir, a large number of drivers will be purchased.
ESTRAM Light Rail Systems Transportation San. Tic. Inc. within the scope of the company within the boundaries of Eskişehir to be recruited a large number of personnel to be recruited. The name of the personnel to be employed within ESTRAM was specified as the bus driver and it was announced that 14 personnel were reserved for the personnel recruitment. The working quality of the personnel who were assigned as 14 bus drivers was determined as permanent.
ESTRAM candidates who want to serve as a bus driver must have an E-class license and SRC-Psychotech documents to apply for. It is stated that interviewees will be interviewed until the date of 21.3.2019. (İşilanlarıkariy is)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Private Public Buses Will Work Under MANULAŞ 28/02/2019 A protocol was signed between Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and 155 Managed City Buses Motor Carriers Cooperative. According to the protocol signed between Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Erdoğan Akatmacı, since the 1 March 2019, the public transportation vehicles within the cooperative will continue to serve the citizens in MANULAŞ. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its efforts to carry Manisa forward within the scope of transformation in public transportation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Managed City Public Buses Managed by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of ongoing works with electric buses starting test drives ler
- ESTRAM Bus Operator Will Make 18 Personnel Reception 08/02/2019 ESTRAM (Eskişehir Municipality) 18 bus driver is used for public transportation operations. Applications must be made by 9 February 2019. ESTRAM light rail transportation (Eskişehir) In the public transportation business, 18 personnel are recruited as a bus driver. Candidates with at least 1 yearly license can apply. Personnel to be recruited for public personnel will work in Eskişehir. ESTRAM personnel are recruited continuously and bus drivers to be purchased will work shifts between 05: 30 / 13: 00 and 13: 00 / 21: 00. Turkish citizen ı
- Van's Women Bus Drivers Give Trust 08/03/2019 Women who work as drivers of buses of Van Metropolitan Municipality were also in charge of the 8 March International Women's Day. The 5 woman driver who has been serving 3 years in city buses connected to the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, fulfills its duties in the best way. In the morning, the driver of the Metropolitan Municipality came to the bus station and followed the watches with the other driver. The 8 Mart was on the steering wheel on the World Women's Day. Women who provide transportation to many points of the city, the passengers also take full marks. Serap Ulfer, one of the 3 women's drivers of the Metropolitan Municipality who expressed their appreciation for their job, ini
- EGO drivers say no to violence against women 27/11/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, oluştur 25 November International Day Against Violence against Women and Solidarity Day Kad within the scope of the work will create awareness. In this context, theoretical training was given to the bus drivers working in the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate in order to prevent violence against women and to raise public awareness. DIMENSIONS OF VIOLENCE ONE ONE-SENIATED To EGO drivers in education; dimensions and types of violence in order to eliminate negative attitudes and behaviors that cause violence against women, effects of violence on children and women, public awareness, sensitivity, gender discrimination, uran
- Mızraklı: Public Transport Drivers Should Work More Carefully 02/05/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Co-President Adnan Selcuk Misrakli, who has examined the works carried out at the Directorate of Transportation Directorate Directorate of Bus Operations, underlined that drivers should show due diligence in their relations with passengers. Adnan Selçuk Mızraklı, co-chairman of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, continues its investigations in the study areas. Mızraklı met with the staff at the Department of Transportation, Department of Bus Operation and celebrated the 1 May Labor and Solidarity Days of the employees. Mızraklı, who received information about the number of available public transport vehicles, the vehicles being scrapped, the fuel used and the operating system, examined the public transportation vehicles used in the cities and districts. Collective…
- Wi-Fi Bus Period Started in Van 09/02/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, within the 90 bus started the period of free internet (Wi-Fi). The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its technology-oriented activities, has offered a new service to citizens. The free internet service (Wİ-Fİ), which is implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality's 90 bus, is appreciated by the joint work of the Department of Information Processing and the Department of Transportation. Personal information is created by using the Internet safely and the contact information is verified by the Central Population Administration System (MERNIS). Security is then ensured by matching the contact information to the phone's Media Access Control (MAC) address. A person-based quota for more efficient use of the Internet İnternet
- Bus Stations in Soma Renewed 27/03/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, renewed the bus stops in various neighborhoods of Soma district. The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa continues its work to ensure safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams completed the installation of new bus stations in various neighborhoods of Soma district. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. It is reported that the bus stops, which protect the citizens from the precipitation in the winter and from the heat and the sun in summer, will be renewed periodically at the points needed in the province.
- Special Armored Bus from BMC to President 25/02/2019 BMC of Turkey's leading automotive companies, engaged in the production of armored bus designed specifically for the presidency. BMC Armored Machine Bus, state-of-the-art equipment and modern design, robustness and safety, high quality and comfort offer a combination. Turkey's domestic and national automotive company BMC Armored Authority Bus specially designed for the presidency by BMC also can be used safely on long highway trips of senior government officials. With its nine passenger capacity, the armored bus offers a comfortable, functional and highly ample travel space, a high-level ballistic-proof capsule, 360-grade security camera system, 450 horsepower (HP) Dok
- EGO 3 Bus to Bosnia and Herzegovina 04/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, offers the most beautiful examples of solidarity with the support provided by a hand cultural bridges when installing other hand, realized that knowledge and experience sharing, with the friendly relations established by the borders of the country, surpassing brotherly countries with local governments Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish Local Governments from the start, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses. TURKISH BUS Mostar and the Association of Municipalities of Turkey in the framework of the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO common historic and cultural heritage that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, 3 to be used in public transport ...
- Banner Cleaning in Bus Stations 04/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Environmental Protection and Control, Municipal Police Department and City Aesthetics Department teams, suspended in the city center bus stops and banners and banners that cause image pollution cleared. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has been working for the peace of citizens throughout Manisa. Environmental Protection and Control Department, City Aesthetics Department and Municipal Police Department teams removed the banners and banners that caused image pollution in the city center. In the scope of the study, the banners hanging by the public or private institutions or persons to the bus stops, even though it is prohibited,