Arrested Dev Yapi-Is President Özgür Karabulut and 3. an international signature campaign was launched for the release of airport workers.
The International Confederation of Trade Unions (ITUC) and the Confederation of European Trade Unions (ETUC), together with Germany's IG BAU Trade Union, Dev Yapı-İş Chairman Özgür Karabulut, and all the detainees have called for the release of construction workers.
Signature campaign text as follows:
”About 30 thousand workers working in the construction of the Istanbul Third Airport are experiencing problems such as” insufficient occupational health safety ”,” long working hours “and“ unpaid wages “. At least 4 workers were killed and many workers were injured in the construction of 37 years. Workers protesting deaths and inhumane working conditions went on strike between 14 - 16 September 2018. The gendarmerie used disproportionate force against the workers and more than 600 was detained by violence. 35 people were imprisoned, including Dev Yapı-İş Chairman Özgür Karabulut and İnşaat-İş managers. Also hundreds of people were dismissed. Ayrıca
Source : www.cumhuriyet.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- 3. 30 Workers Evacuated in Airport Workers Case 06/12/2018 Istanbul 3. 31 workers were arrested for protesting against bad working conditions at the airport, about 61 workers in total, "Violation of freedom of work and work", "Resisting not to make duty", "Don't harm public property", "Participating in meetings and walks with gun-like tools (digging) , rowing). Istanbul 3. The first trial of the trial of 31 worker 61, including trade unionists, was put on trial, as they protested against poor working conditions at the airport. Gaziosmanpaşa Courthouse 14. The Criminal Court of First Instance decided to release the detained 30 worker. In the form of signing an international prohibition on the workers who were ordered to be evacuated and signing to the police station on Sundays.
- Bayram Airport in Istanbul Airport Car Park 30/05/2019 Istanbul Airport held parking campaign due to the upcoming Ramadan Feast. The campaign will be valid between 31 May-3 June 2019. 31 May-3 June 2019 10 7 will pay 3 for daily use. 2019 23.59 7 298 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Volvo FH460 Tractor Unmissable Sales Campaign 15/09/2019 Volvo Trucks has launched an advantageous campaign for Volvo FH460 towers until 30 September, offering 0 interest-free loan opportunity and no maintenance costs during the 2 year warranty period. Turkey Volvo Trucks distributor of Temsa Business Machines by the conduct, 30 September 2019 up the campaign to their clients under applicable; For VolvoFH460 towers, VFS Finansman A.Ş offers opportunities for 24 to benefit from 80.000% interest on 0 Euro-term loans with no maturities and no maintenance costs during the 2 year warranty period. The Volvo FH460 tractors are meticulously designed in every aspect, providing high levels of driving and cab safety to their users.
- International Award to Istanbul Airport 22/05/2019 Istanbul Airport received the 'Special Achievement Award Üstün in the category of Üstün Superior Innovation Leisure in the Leisure Lifestyle Awards of Global Traveler, one of the most prestigious publications of the tourism sector in the world. Turkey opened a new door in the world Istanbul Airport, the US-based global access; Awarded by Global Traveler, a monthly travel magazine that reaches consumers who travel frequently, experience luxury, premium travel and accommodation. 16 May At the award ceremony held at Sofitel West Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles on May 2019, Istanbul Airport won the Special Achievement Award in the category of 'Outstanding Innovation'. IGA Corporate Communications Director Gokhan Sengul received the award on behalf of Istanbul Airport. Global Traveler…
- Transportation Park Workers Getting Ready to Strike 08/05/2019 The Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Rail-Is Union, which is organized in Transportation Park, and the local-Sen employer union, is blocked. Workplace representative Halit Turan said İşyeri We have a thousand members in Transportation Park. If our demands are not accepted, we will go on strike edilme. SHOULD INCREASE IN THE BRANCH Branch Center Rail-Work Union in Adapazari Kocaeli Transportation Park Workplace Representative Halit Turan, the employer union with the Local-You could not compromise, he said. Responding to the questions of our newspaper, Turan said, yanıt Our demands are very reasonable and humane. We have a thousand members in Transportation Park. Our salaries are the minimum wage, ie 2020 TL. With the other social rights, the total number of 2 thousand 750 TL is reached. Our demand, our salaries 3 tal
- THY Istanbul Airport 20/02/2019 Turkish Airlines (THY), which started its scheduled flights in Istanbul Airport on October, updated its prices on flights from here. 31 Turkish Airlines (THY), which started its flights from Istanbul Airport at 29 day after the official opening at 2018 October, ended the ticket period with the campaign. Turkish Airlines, which sells tickets with prices starting from 2 Lira at domestic flights from Istanbul Airport, has updated the base price first to TLX TL and then to 59 TL.
- 13 Million Trees for Istanbul Airport 22/06/2019 3 by the North Forest Defense (KOS). According to the analysis on the satellite imagery at the airport site, full 13 million trees were cut down due to construction. In the EIA report of the project, it was stated that the number of trees to be cut will be 2 and a half million. According to KOS analysis, 13 million of the 8 million trees were sacrificed to the airport, 1.2 million to the quarries opened for the construction of the airport, and 3.7 million to the North Marmara Highway, which provides access to the airport. According to Özlem Güvemli from Sözcü; "The North Forest Defense (KOS) is one of the most debated projects in Istanbul by conducting comparative analysis on satellite imagery. 3 for the airport.
- 3. Will there be a postponement for the airport move? 21/01/2019 Istanbul airport has been the subject of major discussions since its construction. Now the moving process. As you know, the Airlinehaber team at the airport, which has not yet decided to postpone, had announced to its readers that this move would not be possible. Now, it is not possible to carry the deferred transportation process to 3 Mart by international airport experts. It was announced that the planned relocation was indexed to the wrong date. Christoph Brützel, a specialist in aeronautics management, underlined that planning to take place in March is a very harsh and impulsive approach. All airline companies will be exposed to operational problems if the move is completed before all preparations are made. In time…
- 5 10 Million Tree to be Planted annually for Istanbul Airport 20/02/2019 5 5 10 million trees will be planted annually for Istanbul Airport. IGA, which makes the airport, will be afforestation in Istanbul, Edirne, Sakarya, Balıkesir, Çanakkale, Eskişehir, İzmir and Konya, and 50 thousand saplings will be planted on the 80 hectares in Çatalca. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "the main target 5 5 thousand hectares a year for the afforestation project. 5 10 THOUSAND HECTOR PROJECT IN THE YEAR Green area works carried out within the scope of Istanbul Airport construction were moved to the agenda of the Assembly. Minister Turhan, the response to the question on the subject of the contractor firm IGA Airport Tur
- Minister Turhan Gave History for Istanbul Airport Metro 25/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan opened the press room of Istanbul Airport Reporters Association (IHMD) at Istanbul Airport yesterday evening and attended the iftar dinner. In the program, Minister Turhan, IHMD President Celal Uçan and members of the press, as well as THY Board Member Orhan Birdal, State Airports Authority (DHMI) Deputy Director General Mehmet Ates, Airport Operator IGA CEO Kadri Samsunlu, Istanbul Airport Local Administration Director Ahmet Onal, Istanbul Airport Police Chief Deniz Engin and guests from the aviation sector took part. After the iftar dinner, Minister Turhan made a speech yeme