40 MP with a good party, 3 opened in Istanbul. In order to make the name of the airport '' Atatürk '', he prepared the law proposal and submitted it to the Parliament. According to the proposal prepared by BEST Party Chairman Meral Akşener's request, 3 which is called as ile Istanbul İYİ. The name of the airport should be registered as Atatürk.
According to Deniz AYHAN, SÖZCÜ, Secretary General of the BEST Party, Cihan Paçacı said, ın The airport that is being built in Istanbul has not been completed yet, but as a result of the imposition of the opening, it was equivalent to the national holiday of the Republic. A new polarization was created in the society through this, Bun he said.
'' The airport is a victory monument offering to the President, we call the BEST Party; When the Atatürk Victory Monument kur is said to the Turkish nation, the great victory won in August on the 30 and its architect, the founder of our Republic and the Republic, comes. It is the largest airport in the world. 3. Ataturk Airport should be the name of the airport. Our law proposal was submitted to the Parliament. We call on all MPs in Parliament to support the proposal Meclis
Source : www.sozcu.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Istanbul Airport Be Good 30/10/2018 The first phase of the Istanbul Airport, which will be the largest in the world when completed, was opened to flights with the ceremony attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Erdogan, the new airport "Istanbul" was given the name of the expression, "such a great work that we do this city priceless, for that we have given the name of Istanbul. Good luck. Hayır The new airport of Istanbul is the establishment of the Republic 95. In the year, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the ceremony. On the opening ceremony of Istanbul's new airport, the head of state and government representative 50 from all over the world, as well as the Treasury and Finance Minister Berat Albayrak, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Governor of Istanbul İstanbul
- 25 Meter Electric Buses Get Better For Manisa 01/04/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has added a new one to its electric bus fleet which is implemented in order to relieve urban traffic and contribute to the environment. The first of the 25 meter electric buses appeared in the main arteries in Manisa. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which will have the biggest electric bus fleet of Europe when it is completely taken over, has incorporated the first electric buses with 25 meters in length. In order to contribute to the environment and human health, as well as to relieve urban traffic, the project was launched in Manisa. Among the applause and curious looks of the citizens, the 14 meter electric arasında
- TransportationPark Bus Driver From Halal 27/01/2019 Engin Bekçi, one of the drivers of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc., brought Rümeysa A., who was a man of 12 who suddenly fainted in his bus while he was traveling, to the hospital. Speaking after the incident, the guard said, un The passengers said that a girl on my bus got sick. So I drove my bus to the hospital right away. I just had to save the life of our passengers. Whoever was at my place would have done the same thing. Benim On the other hand, this event moment, reflected in the vehicle camera on the bus. 12 BEHIND'S GIRL BECAUSE LIVING OFFICE Operating within the metropolitan municipalityPark bus driver Engin Bekçi, an event that shows that the importance of human life is ahead of everything. Each…
- Free Transfer Line from IETT to Ataturk Airport 26/02/2019 A new IETT line was established in Istanbul, which will be free transfer to Yenikapi-Ataturk Airport Metro. The establishment of HT71 Ataköy-Bakırköy bus line (1 vehicle) for the purpose of ensuring the integration of Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro for Ataköy and Bakırköy residents to improve the service quality, reduce the use of special vehicles and to provide the culture of transfer habit. The proposal to provide free transfer between the line and the Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro was accepted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). With the decision of the UKOME, the service of the kod
- Minister Turhan made the last campaign announcement at Atatürk Airport 06/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport at the completion of the stage of the move from the Ataturk Airport to Singapore, the last scheduled flight to Singapore gave the instruction. Minister Turhan was accompanied by the Ministry bureaucrats at the Atatürk Airport technical tower and Mr. Mehmet Ateş, DHMİ Chairman and Deputy General Manager.
- 1881 Atatürk Ship The Single Female Captain of İZDENİZ 07/03/2019 Kamile Koç, who was the captain of oldu 1881 Atatürk c, the captain of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality fleet, abandoned the difficulties of the profession known as erkek men's work İzmir and became a good role model for his fellow men. Kamile Koç, the company responsible for maritime transport of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, is proud of being the only female captain in Izmir Bay. 18 is the long-time captain of the 7. 1881 is the captain of İZDENİZ, the captain of XNUMX. Koç is also known as the "Sultan of the Gulf" among his colleagues. The woman captain, who is more than pleased with the warmth and sincerity of the people of İzmir, says, tan People shake when they see me when they are getting off the ship or riding. İzmir
- Atatürk Airport to announce the last flight Minister Turhan Yapacak 04/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan will complete the move to Istanbul Airport during the completion of the final aircraft will depart from Ataturk Airport. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 29 October 2018 opened at the beginning of the transition to Istanbul Airport, 5 April will be completed the night connecting April 6 April. The last commercial airplane from Ataturk Airport will depart at 02: 00 after the announcement of Minister Turhan. At the Atatürk Airport Air Control Tower, Minister Turhan and THY General Manager Bilal Ekşi will attend the ceremony and THY's 350 TK54 flight will move to Singapore. Tomorrow at 17: 00, 6 April Saturday at 10: 00 to be completed in Istanbul saat
- Ataturk Airport Moving Some Roads to be Closed to Traffic 06/04/2019 In the process of moving from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic in order to ensure smooth and safe transportation. IMM Mobile Traffic, IMM Roadmap and the most used navigation applications will be closed to inform the necessary information about the roads. 5 April Hour 22.00 6 April at 23.59 Press Ekspres Road 26 hour in the direction of Atatürk Airport-Mahmutbey; 5 April Time 22.00 to 6 April at 10.00 North Environment Highway Mahmutbey-Istanbul 12 hour in the direction of the airport; 5 April Hour 22.00 to 6 April to 10.00 North Environment Highway Raşadiye-Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge-Istanbul 12 N
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET