Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has put in place integrated free-of-charge bus lines for easier access to rail systems. Transfers between buses and subways are made free of charge, in order to reduce the use of private vehicles and encourage citizens to reach public transport. >
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the service offered to citizens, to reduce the use of private vehicles, public transport and transfer habits in order to provide a culture between buses and subways to provide free transfer lines are activated gradually.
The free transfer service aims to ensure full integration between buses and other modes of transport within the scope of existing and planned transportation projects.
SUPPLY LINES ARE DETERMINED OF THE RESULTS OF VARIOUS RESEARCH
Feed lines, passenger behavior, travel demands, field observations, rail system and the existing and newly opened lines in the interaction were determined by analysis.
Although the single ticket fare tariff is valid for non-direct flights of the feeder lines, the transfers between these lines and the other mode of transport (rail system / sea route) are free of charge.
The 32 free integrated line in Istanbul is as follows:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Free Transfer Line from IETT to Ataturk Airport 26/02/2019 A new IETT line was established in Istanbul, which will be free transfer to Yenikapi-Ataturk Airport Metro. The establishment of HT71 Ataköy-Bakırköy bus line (1 vehicle) for the purpose of ensuring the integration of Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro for Ataköy and Bakırköy residents to improve the service quality, reduce the use of special vehicles and to provide the culture of transfer habit. The proposal to provide free transfer between the line and the Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro was accepted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). With the decision of the UKOME, the service of the kod
- Free Transfer Period for Public Transport in Mersin 21/06/2019 Free transfer service implemented by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in public transportation services makes the lives of citizens easier. While offering great convenience to citizens with the discount applications made in public transportation services, the Metropolitan Municipality, which also provides services that will provide economic benefits, aims to contribute to the economy of the people of Mersin with another free transfer service. There is no transportation fee on the second line Citizens can benefit from the second boarding passes free of charge with the use of the smart card boarding application in the electronic fare system used in public transportation vehicles. The wrong bus ya
- Free Transfer Between IBB and Bus-Metro 07/11/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the service offered to citizens, to reduce the use of private vehicles, public transport and transfer habits in order to provide a culture between buses and subways to provide free transfer lines are activated gradually. The free transfer service aims to ensure full integration between buses and other modes of transport within the scope of existing and planned transportation projects. The feed lines were determined by analyzing the passenger lines, passenger demands, travel requests, field observations, current and newly opened routes in the rail system and its interaction. Single ticket fare tariff for non-direct flights of supply lines Besleme
- Transferring Expands in Public Transport in Kayseri 30/04/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç has taken a series of decisions to facilitate transportation to citizens. Decisions taken 1 will be implemented from May. The innovations brought to the public will also contribute positively to the economy of the citizens and the city economy. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, the previous week in a row, held meetings on transportation and public transportation. A number of decisions taken as a result of these meetings will be implemented in May from 1. REMOVED REMUNERATION Wages have been removed from the rail system to the bus or bus before the transfer of rail system within the framework of the decisions taken in relation to public transport was removed. 1 ...
- Transfer Center and Parking Lot 15/12/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is signing the Terminal and Parking Project which will breathe to Üçkuyular which has become an important transfer point in the urban public transportation. Citizens who leave their private cars in the car park for 841, can easily go anywhere they want by metro, tram, bus or ferry. The Üçkuyular region, located at the intersection of metro, tram, bus and ferry, will have access to the transfer center for both municipal and district buses and a parking lot for 841 vehicles with the new investment of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. On the one hand, the Metropolitan Municipality, which continues the excavation works for the construction of the F.Altay-Narlıdere Metro line with the budget of 1 billion pounds, continues X
- Transfer Fee is Removed in Public Transportation in Kayseri 19/04/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç continues his meetings lasting until midnight with the units affiliated to the Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor Büyükkılıç organized a comprehensive meeting on transportation. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, Transportation Co. and the bureaucrats of the Metropolitan Municipality attended the meeting with the bureaucrats of the Department of Transportation and Rail Systems. During the meeting, which lasted until midnight, transportation and public transportation in Kayseri were discussed in all aspects. Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç stated that they have put their work on transportation and public transportation at the evaluation meeting and said, arı Although it is perceived as having problems in transportation in Kayseri Değerlendirme
- A Free Parking in Bursa 07/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in the district of Yildirim in the face of the High Specialized HNXX car park in the area against the vehicle has earned. The car park, which was operated by Burbak and which was free of charge, eliminated the most important problem of the patients' relatives. In Bursa, Metropolitan Municipality, which provides a sensible relief in traffic with smart junction arrangements and road expansion works, continues to provide comfortable traffic to both the traffic and the citizens with the parking spaces it creates. About two months ago, the district of Nilufer Tax Offices have provided free parking and 250 vehicle capacity and the people of the region has won the admiration of the Metropolitan Municipality, now Yildirim district has provided free parking. High…
- Free Parking From Metropolitan To Nilufer 09/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the municipality of Nilüfer a while ago next to the 7 acres of space and free of charge to the car park at the entrance of the Metropolitan Municipality and BURBAK written signboards were placed in front of the pine trees. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the Metropolitan Municipality of the article made for the closing of the article described as 'cheap politics', as the Metropolitan in every corner of Nilüfer said the services continued uninterrupted. The Metropolitan Municipality, which provides a sensible relief in traffic by means of smart junction applications and road expansions initiated in order to solve the transportation problem in Bursa, on the other hand, produces alternative solutions to areas experiencing parking problems. The district municipality in Nilufer District, Nil
- Free Parking at Nilufer 31/12/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality brought a fundamental solution to the problem of parking in İhsaniye Square, where the municipality building, district governorate and tax offices are located in Nilüfer. By the Metropolitan Municipality, 7 has been converted into a free parking lot of one thousand square meters and the residents can leave their free parking lot vehicles free of charge and take care of their business in official institutions. The Metropolitan Municipality, which provides a sensible relief in traffic by means of smart junction applications and road expansions initiated in order to solve the transportation problem in Bursa, on the other hand, produces alternative solutions to areas experiencing parking problems. The issue of parking, which is the most important problem of the citizens at the Ihsaniye Square, where the district municipality, district governorship and tax offices are located in Nilufer District, is also İl
- 11. Free Ring Flights to Book Fair 26/04/2019 27 will be organized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality between 5 and 11 May. Kocaeli Public Book Fair, Gebze, Izmit, Umuttepe citizens and university students to provide easy access to free ring voyages. Buses will work mutually between KOU Umuttepe Campus-International Exhibition Center, Izmit National Will Square - International Exhibition Center and Gebze KBB Garage-International Exhibition Center. KOU UMUTTEPE - INTERNATIONAL FAIR CENTER 11. During the 27 April - 5 May, 10.00 shuttle vehicles will be moving between the hours of 20.00-XNUMX from KOU Umuttepe Campus. The metropolitan buses are from the Exhibition Center ehir