Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, upon request from students last year Dicle University free launched ring services, continues to serve with the opening of the new education period.
Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its work for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation, continues its free ring service service which is formed by the demands of the students who are studying in Dicle University and staying in dormitories. The students are transported free of charge by public transportation on the total 11 kilometer route between the girls' dormitories of the Faculty of Agriculture - Ziya Gökalp and Selahaddin Eyyubi.
Free ring services launched in Ziya Gökalp and Salahaddin girls dormitories in order to provide safe, comfortable, comfortable and economical transportation in the campus, 2 starts at 6 and continues until 7.30 at night. .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Free Transportation for Students to Take YKS Exam in Diyarbakır 14/06/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this week will be held on Saturday and Sunday Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free access to students and examiners. The Department of Environmental Protection and Control will also work with the 3 team to avoid disturbing noise. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held in Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) will provide access to students and examiners free of charge. Students who will attend YKS at the weekend and the personnel who will take part in the examination, if they show Ulaşım exam entry documents durumunda or “attendance cards na Ulaşım
- Air Conditioning Stall Works in Diyarbakır Continues 19/01/2019 Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on air-conditioned and closed stalls initiated by the citizens not to be affected by adverse weather conditions. Within the scope of the study, Sento Street was air conditioned and two closed stops were placed. In order to increase the number of stops on public transportation routes, Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality places air-conditioned and closed stops in order not to be affected by the adverse weather conditions during the summer and winter months. Dicle University, Gazi Yaşargil Education and Research Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Galeria Shopping Mall front, Mega Center, Office
- 11. Free Ring Flights to Book Fair 26/04/2019 27 will be organized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality between 5 and 11 May. Kocaeli Public Book Fair, Gebze, Izmit, Umuttepe citizens and university students to provide easy access to free ring voyages. Buses will work mutually between KOU Umuttepe Campus-International Exhibition Center, Izmit National Will Square - International Exhibition Center and Gebze KBB Garage-International Exhibition Center. KOU UMUTTEPE - INTERNATIONAL FAIR CENTER 11. During the 27 April - 5 May, 10.00 shuttle vehicles will be moving between the hours of 20.00-XNUMX from KOU Umuttepe Campus. The metropolitan buses are from the Exhibition Center ehir
- Free Transportation for Women at 8 Mart in Diyarbakır 07/03/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 8 March International Women's Day, therefore, women's municipal public transport to the city center and districts will provide free transportation services. Mayor Cumali Atilla made a written statement on the subject and stated that all the vehicles of the municipality will provide free transportation service to women in 8 March International Women's Day. The statement, the municipality of public transportation vehicles will serve women in the districts said.
- Public Transportation in Diyarbakır 02/06/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, due to Ramadan Feast, starting from the day of the 4 will provide free public transportation services during the day. On the first day of the holiday and the festival, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined by the citizens, the city center and the districts. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens will provide free public transport services. Metropolitan Municipality public transport vehicles, starting from the day of the holiday free during the holiday will carry the citizens. Considering the intense visits to the cemetery, the Department of Transportation provides more comfortable access to the cemeteries önünde
- Free Shuttle Service to Spas in Diyarbakir 01/03/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality has started a free shuttle service in order to facilitate access to the healing hot springs in Çermik District and to support health tourism. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which provides transportation services to rural neighborhoods, has solved many problems in the city with the new vehicles it has added to its fleet and has provided transportation to the thermal springs in Çermik District and provided a free shuttle service to contribute to tourism. In addition to domestic and foreign tourists arriving in the city, citizens who reside in Diyarbakir will also be able to benefit from a free service at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday). 02 March 2019 will start with 1 bus on Saturday.
- Free Buses for Students to Enter YKS in Malatya 13/06/2019 15 - 16 The candidates who will enter YKS in June will benefit from the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge by showing the exam entry document. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which will be held this weekend, Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) students will enter the public transport, except for private public buses, announced that the free use of public transport vehicles. Metropolitan Mayor Selahattin Gürkan, 15-16 will be held on June YKS exam candidates will enter the university, the Metropolitan Municipality of public transport vehicles will serve for free, he said. Mayor Gürkan, üniversite The university which will take YKS exam to be held by OSYM on 15-16 June 2019…
- Transportation in Sakarya for Students on Exam Day Free of Charge 15/06/2019 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held before the Higher Education Institutions Examination before the Metropolitan Municipality made a statement on the changes to be made. The statement said that students can provide free transportation by the municipal buses during the entrance and exit of the exam. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation by the 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will take place on the exam before the Higher Education Institutions made a statement on the arrangements made in transportation. In a statement, “15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held on the entrance and exit of the Higher Education Institutions Exam showing the entrance card for students free of charge by municipal buses…
- Public Transportation for Students Going to LGS in Istanbul is Free! 31/05/2019 All the public transportation vehicles within the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to the students who will enter the High School Entrance Examination (LGS) in accordance with the decision taken by the members of the Assembly on the proposal of the AK Party Group in the IBB Parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council in May session with the proposal of the AK Party Group; It was unanimously agreed by the members of the council that the free transportation of the public transportation vehicles within the IMM to the students and examiners to be included in LGS. According to this, all public transportation vehicles within the IMM will provide free service to the students who are going to be admitted to the Transition to the High Schools Exam (LGS) and to the staff who are on the examination. Göre
- Transportation to YKS Students in Şanlıurfa Free 13/06/2019 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality will offer free transportation services for YKS exam which will be held at the weekend. After completing the preparations of the Metropolitan Municipality, it has determined the routes and lines. Measurement, Selection and Placement Center (OSYM) will be held on June 15 and 16 Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) to review all the details about transportation Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, schools and routes for the line determined. For the transportation service to be offered free of charge to the students who will take the exam, the number of flights will be intensified during the exam hours, and students will be able to benefit from the transportation service free of charge by showing their entry documents. PRESIDENT BEYAZGÜL WISHED ACHIEVEMENTS TO THE CANDIDATES