The arasında Air Transport Agreement Bakanlığı was signed between the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Communication of Brunei.
The signing ceremony was held after a bilateral meeting between the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure of the Grand Tarabya, Cahit Turhan and the Brunei Minister of Communication Abdul Mutalib Yusuf.
Turhan Speaking at the ceremony, today, together with Brunei and Turkey said they are closer to the signing of the Agreement on Air Transportation.
Turhan, imiz This agreement signed in 2015 signed here today, our civil aviation relations with Brunei will have a legal basis. This agreement will correct many issues related to civil aviation between two countries, such as traffic rights, flight capacity, flight security and fare tariffs. Bu
Expressing that they will further increase relations between countries in the coming period, Turhan added that they discussed what they can do to improve bilateral relations in their talks before the signing ceremony.
Guest Minister Yusuf will participate in the opening of the new airport in Istanbul tomorrow, to be in Turkey and reported that they were pleased with the interest shown to them.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Between Turkey And Serbia Motorway Construction Agreement Signed 20/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, signed Belgrade-Sarajevo Design of Highways and Trade Agreement Relating to construction, said it is very important to start between Turkey and Serbia, "As Turkey, we see important for the stability of the region is Serbia." said. As part of his contacts in Belgrade, Serbia, Turhan met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic. Serbian Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Commerce, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Lajic also attended the talks between the delegations held after the head-to-head meeting at the government building. Turhan, Mihajlovic and Ljajic, the Serbian government after talks in Belgrade between Serbia and Turkey Highways from Taşyapı firm-Sarajevo ...
- Izdemir with Collective Agreement Signed Between Turkey Union of Seafarers 15/05/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary İZDENİZ A.Ş. Turkey Sailors with the collective bargaining agreement between the union maintained the agreement was concluded. According to the agreement signed with the participation of President Tunç Soyer, the salaries of the shipmen were increased by 25, the salaries of the second scale by 29,5 and the salaries by 30,5 and by the XNUMX. Wishing the contract to be beneficial to all employees, Soyer said, "It is very nice to start a new period with a consensus." Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZDENİZ A.Ş. Turk-connected with the Seafarers' Union of Turkey (TDS) from "Collective Bargaining Agreement" was signed. Mayor Tunç Soyer; Turkey Union of Seafarers (TDS) Chairman Irfan ...
- Airlines in Turkey last year was Million Passengers Use 210 06/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the number of passengers using the airline by the end of last year in Turkey, including direct transit passengers, reported that increased 8,6 percent compared to the previous year 210 million 189 thousand 945 reached. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) prepared by the 2018 year of air, aircraft, passenger and freight statistics announced. In December of last year, the airports landing and taking off in the aircraft traffic domestic 62 thousand 128, while in outline Turhan said that 40 thousand 978, in the upper traffic flow in the same month, he said amounted to 38 thousand 603. ...
- Minister of Turkey Turhan visited the Air Traffic Control Center 15/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Administration (SAMA) visited Turkey Air Traffic Control Center. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan visited DHMİ Air Traffic Control Center and received information from the authorities. Minister Turhan, who chatted with the staff, expressed that the air traffic controllers were considered the heart of the aviation industry and thanked them for their successful services. Turhan emphasized that Turkish civil aviation increases its reliability in the world thanks to the fact that our civil aviation activities are carried out without compromising on flight safety and aviation security and that the Turkish aviation sector has become an example.
- DESA Signed Sales and Service Agreement with R2P 03/01/2019 17 years Sécheron SA representative in Turkey and 2017 years as SÉCHERON Official Service Center, which dese Representative Consulting Engineering firm by represented by the success so far SÉCHERON, Tibra I, API Capacitors, SAB Cable companies outside Germany - built rxnumxp in Flensburg (www.rxnumxp .com) has signed a sales and service agreement with the company. The rapidly growing R2P Group, a subsidiary of 2 in Denmark, the UK, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil, operates internationally in the country. The R2P Group provides the highest quality standards for the mobile transport industry R
- Renewal of roads between Adapazarı and Söğütlü 03/05/2019 Asphalt renewal works are continuing in Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in various parts of the city. '' Adapazarı-Sogutlu '' between the Çamyolu, Göktepe, Taşkısığı, Akarca and Küçük Söğütlü Neighborhoods covering the 10 kilometer of the 4 kilometer area 4 thousand 500 tons of hot asphalt was poured. The renovation works initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality in the 10 kilometer artery covering the Çamyolu, Göktepe, Taşkısığı, Akarca and Küçük Söğütlü Neighborhoods between Adapazarı and Söğütlü continue. The 10 kilometer of the 4 kilometer was completed; In total 4 thousand 500 tons of hot asphalt poured. In the statement made by the Department of Road Maintenance and Infrastructure Coordination, lığı Adapazarı-Söğütlü Bakım
- February Earthquake in Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 28/02/2019 Mehmet Cahit Turan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, is blowing storms in the bureaucrat. In recent days, Turan, who was appointed as the general manager of 5, took another name down from his seat. According to the news of Smail Ahina from SozcÃ¼â €; In the last period, the names who served in the organizations affiliated to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure have been called upon due to damage, incomplete projects and train accidents. The Ministry of Construction and Infrastructure is quite mobile in February. Infrastructures General Manager Erol Ç Ä tak tak, TCDD Transportation Company. General Director Veysi Kurt and DHMÄ ° General Director Funda Ocak, Coast Guard General Director Hızizir Reis Deniz and TCDD General Director…
- Intertraffic in Transportation Industry Meets in Istanbul! 25/01/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10, organized by UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair 10-12 brings together the leaders of the transportation and infrastructure sector under a single roof at the Istanbul Expo Center between April and April 2019, With its special strategic position that combines Asia and Europe continents, to Intertraffic Istanbul, held every two years; More than 125 visitors are expected to visit 5 with more than 76 companies looking to reach European, Asian, Balkan and Gulf countries. Turkey's highway investment XNUMX billion dollars the distinction of being the only international organization in the sector had reached ...
- CHP Kılıç Asked İzmir's Transportation Projects 28/11/2018 CHP Party Assembly and the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Public Enterprises Committee Member of Izmir Deputy Attorney Sevda Erdan Sword, ongoing construction, but completed and when to pass from the dates stipulated uncertain to be in service from Izmir related transportation projects Assembly raised the through parliamentary questions. Mr. Kılıç, who stated that the projects to be completed in 2017 and 2018 will continue to be completed but still return to the snake story, gave the following statements and questions in his motion that the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan asked him to answer the matter. "Izmir, Turkey will turn into one of the most important logistics centers ...
- Uninterrupted Highway Comfort Between Two Giant Bridges 21/03/2019 Kurtköy-Akyazi section of the North Marmara Highway Kurtköy-Harbor Junction was opened at a ceremony. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit TURHAN, General Director of Highways Abdulkadir URALOĞLU, deputies, bureaucrats and contractor company representatives attended the opening ceremony attended by President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN. TURHAN speaking at the ceremony, indicating that they are at the point where the three highways, the northern Marmara Motorway at the weekend and the Istanbul-Izmir Highway reminded that they opened the sections of traffic. TURHAN said that the project will be completed until the Akyazı Junction in 2020, and the international and intercity traffic in the Northern Marmara Region will be separated from the urban traffic and the Marmara