The Silahtarağa Tunnel, which Eyüpsultan Municipality works jointly with the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will shorten the distance between Silahtarağa Street and Vardar Street.
In this way, Alibeyköy traffic will relax.
Mayor of Eyupsultan Remzi Aydin, gave the latest information about the work done.
He has heralded that the Silahtarağa Tunnel will be opened to vehicle traffic at the end of the year.
President Remzi Aydin, Silahtarağa Tunnel with Alibeyköy traffic will be solved in a radical way, he said.
Ends in Works
Visiting Silahtaraga Tunnel last week, President Remzi Aydın said the works have been progressing rapidly and the construction work in the tunnel will be finished by the end of the month.
Emphasizing that road traffic will relax, President Aydin continued;
Lah By the end of the year, I hope that the tunnel will be opened to vehicle traffic. Our citizens will be able to reach Akşemsettin, Çırçır, Karadolap and Yeşilpınar neighborhoods directly on Vardar Street without entering Alibeyköy. It will gain a highly traffic-intensive function. Let us be patience for another two months. Bir
The tunnel, which has a length of 200 meters, will provide direct passage between Silahtarağa Street and Vardar Street.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Silahtaraga Tunnel Made by IMM Opened to Service 14/03/2019 The çalış Silahtarağa Tunnel “, which started its activities last year by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was opened to service. Thanks to the tunnel, 2 kilometers between Gaziosmanpaşa and Eyüp were shortened to 75 meters and fuel and time were saved. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, ges Silahtarağa Tunnel mak and, Silahtarağa Tunnel mak, which were implemented to decrease the traffic density in Eyüp Silahtarağa region, were completed. The Silahtarağa Tunnel, built by the Department of Infrastructure Services of the Department of Science Affairs of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, connects Eyüp Silahtarağa Street with Gaziosmanpaşa Street and Vardar Boulevard. Built in a single tube, the tunnel provides a two-way service. As of today, thanks to the tunnel opened to the drivers, 2 sür
- Rail system 2019 Finally at Istanbul Airport 06/11/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, Republic of 100. In competition with the world with services in the field of transport and infrastructure it was reported that they aimed to achieve a prosperous to Turkey. Turhan, Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission made a presentation regarding the budget year 2019 the ministry, said the importance of mutual communication, consultation Turkey said they accepted the opportunity for all issues of concern. Transport and infrastructure services, the government is one of the strategic issues of importance that voicing Turhan, society and state development, transportation and infrastructure investments can not be considered independent from, he said. Turhan stated that they approached their areas of responsibility with this awareness as the Ministry.
- Second Runway to Open at Sabiha Gökçen Airport 14/01/2019 Under the protocol signed between DHMİ and the Defense Industry Presidency, the construction of the second runway of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which was started in 2015 and carried out by our building inspection services organization, continues. The second runway of the 3 bin 500 meter, which is built parallel to the existing runway at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, the city airport of Istanbul, continues to work. Within the scope of the first stage of the second runway, the construction of the Bony Creek Tunnel, the TEM Connection Road Tunnel and the South Guild Tunnel were completed. The second runway is being constructed and the second runway and taxiway filling works are continuing. Sabiha Gökçen Airport Second Runway Sab
- Kandıra Roads Ready for Summer Season 28/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality makes the transportation network throughout the city more efficient with new projects and does not neglect the maintenance and repair of roads. Within this scope, the roads in Kefken, Karpathos and Kumcağız towns of Kandıra were revised, especially in the summer. Vehicle circulation, natural gas, water and infrastructure works due to the deterioration of the roads, maintenance and repairs, and parquet floor manufacturing was made ready for the summer season. 61 THOUSAND METREKARE PARQUET has been opened to the roads in KEFKEN 40 bin in the center of Kefken Mahallet and Mithatpaşa district as part of the maintenance and repair works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department K
- Snow Teams Are Waiting for Continent in Kocaeli! 07/12/2018 In Kocaeli, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Snow Teams are waiting for the continent in order to keep the roads open during snowfall and to eliminate potential problems. 550 Crew and 225 vehicles are intervening at high levels in the morning until the morning. There are no closed village roads at the moment. Some of the teams waiting for salting and shoveling in Umuttepe region also work in Kartepe region. According to snowfall, teams continue to work at intervals. GLOBALIZATION AND TRIMMING IS MADE In our country, the snow that makes you feel better in our country, UZ
- Fatsa Running and Cycling Road Ready for Service 13/03/2019 The works were completed in the Bike and Runway Project which was implemented by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality in Fatsa. The project applied to the 2,5 km coastline added a difference to the Fatsa coastline and said that ine We have created a social space to encourage sport and movement in the city X. A NEW SPORT AREA WAS BUILTED Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which has built social life areas for citizens, Akyazi District and 19 September Completed its activities in the Bike and Runway Project initiated in Fatsa after the works in. President Engin Tekintaş stated that a new sports field was created with the project and said Başkan Citizens Proje
- Automotive Manufacturers Not Ready for Digital Transformation 25/06/2019 KPMG's joint research with Egon Zehnder, the executive research company, reveals that the automotive sector remains in the classroom due to the cultural change needed for digitization The research conducted by KPMG, an international tax, audit and consulting firm, together with the top executive research company Egon Zehnder showed that the leading automotive companies were not prepared for the digital transformation that destroyed their sectors. 527 automotive manager, one of the giant brands worldwide, participated in the research. The research reveals that there is an awareness of almost all of the industry against digitalization, yet there is no preparation at the strategic and cultural level. KPMG Ölekl Hakan from Turkey, "Research clearly shows that the automotive industry is still traditional ...
- Minister Murat Kurum "Channel Istanbul Plans Ready!" 09/11/2018 Environment and Urban Planning Minister Murat Institution AK Party Environment, City and Culture Presidency Education and Consultation Meeting on the agenda of the live broadcast found important explanations. All Turkey's closely Minister Murat Authority also found in description, followed by Channel Istanbul tender for "a project can Kanal İstanbul project century project say. He completed Ministry planning work. This project we have identified reserve areas for Istanbul regarding. Reflects our culture and architecture of a hometown Standards We will adopt horizontal architecture instead of vertical architecture, let's take an architect Sinan and transfer important works to future generations.
- Honda Tunnel's 80% Completed 27/12/2018 Turkey's major industrial and tourism centers of the Ring Road project will connect Denizli Honaz of about 80 percent Tunnel shown as the most important step has been completed. Work is going on in Izmir, Aydın and Ankara and the traffic going to Antalya and Muğla direction will continue without entering Denizli city center. Honaz Mayor Turgut Devecioğlu stated that the connection road to important tourism centers such as Antalya and Muğla, as well as providing time and fuel saving after the completion of the tunnel construction site and completion of the construction, will be more modern. I Honaz Tunnel, 2 bin 600 Meter alan
- Is there a price increase in the Eurasia Tunnel? 01/02/2019 There is no increase in the toll tolls of the Eurasian Tunnel which breathes the city traffic by connecting two sides of Istanbul to the tube passage through the sea. 2018 TL for cars in 23,30 and 34,90 TL for minibuses are still in transit. The tab new wage table ven, which has been on the website of the Eurasia Tunnel for a short time, was placed on the site and it was removed in a short time. Passage payments made from the Eurasia Tunnel are made from the OGS or HGS account, which is currently used. Tolls are paid with the help of the free-flow system with state-of-the-art design, and cash or credit at the bank ma