Denizli in the last period of frequent accidents occur in the Uşak highway Karabedirler Interchange General Directorate of Highways from the description came.
Citizens' action every day due to accidents occurred at the junction was found. In the statement made by the General Directorate of Highways, the following statements were given: Devlet The reconstruction of the reconstruction of the Karabedirlar Junction on the Uşak-Çivril State Highway has been continued and additional signs and traffic signs were placed to ensure traffic safety. In the 25.09.2018 surveys, it was stated that, as in the world literature, the traffic signaling system will be constructed after the traffic counts.
Although it is seen that the junction does not meet the criteria of signaling as a result of the investigations and traffic counts, it has been decided to make a signaling system until the end of 2018 to the end of the crossroads where the number of vehicles attending the main road is very low in order to minimize accidents caused by driver errors and to ensure the safety of our citizens. Yap
Source : I www.denizlixnumxhaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Accident at Istanbul Airport 22/05/2019 Turkish Airlines' Sumela's Boeing 737 airplane wing hit the pole during a taxi and the 8.45 Ankara expedition was canceled. THY's Boeing 08.45- (777) type aircraft, which will make the 300 Istanbul-Ankara Airport flight at Istanbul Airport today, crashed its wing before the F6 junction during the “taxi inde before departure. The accident will be directed to THY by a Boeing 737-type “heavy tipi airplane, which will be routed via T11 to the G4 level, because the traffic in that direction will be directed by the controller to the TF and T12 taxiway and the aircraft will hit the right wing before the F6 junction. It has experienced. No passengers in the accident…
- Fire and Crash Drill in the Sabuncubeli Tunnel 01/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Fire Department teams, approximately 4 miles Sabuncubeli Tunnel took a large role in the exercise, helped the teams. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Brigade teams participated in the drill at the Sabuncubeli Tunnel, which is about 4 kilometers long. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Department, Manisa Provincial Directorate of Health, Manisa Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency, International Medical Search and Rescue, Gendarmerie, Highways, Security, Manisa Radio Radio Amateurs and Non-governmental Organizations Search and Rescue Association (MAT), Manisa Chamber of Drivers and from the province of Izmir Arama
- Your Partner in Trade with Albania Mersin Frigo 15/11/2018 In recent years, our country has attracted the attention of the countries of the world in many areas. Accordingly, Turkey, which has become a major attraction, especially for data at record levels that have made the leap in exports has begun to achieve. Our country, which cooperates with almost all the countries in the world in terms of foreign trade, is also engaged in export and import purchases with Albania. Our trade with Albania is generally carried out by road transport, and some transport companies that work in this country come to the fore. Among these companies, especially with different studies özellikle
- Teacher House Junction Signaling System is established in Beyşehir 11/05/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Board (UKOME) by the light of the signaling system to be set up on the Antalya Caddesi on the junction of the work carried out at the intersection of the Beyşehir Municipality also provides support. The teams connected to the Directorate of Science Affairs, at the junction signalization line system after the laying of the physical structure works for the superstructure. It is aimed to complete the works starting from the beginning of the week in a short time. Following the completion of the works carried out at the junction where the signaling system will be installed, it is aimed to prevent new traffic accidents. On the other hand, the Beyşehir Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, who have been working at many different points in the district center, are located in the city center after these activities.
- Activities to Bring Solutions to the Parking Problem in Karaman Started 05/05/2019 Karaman Municipality has turned the parking area of Anafartalar Secondary School into a car park as a temporary solution to the parking problem in the city. Karaman Mayor Savaş Kalaycı arranged the parking lot for the place where the old Anafartalar Middle School was destroyed for increasing urban traffic and parking shortage. Anafartalar school, which was demolished within the scope of Kent Meydanı project with the instructions given by President Kalaycı, was arranged as a parking lot with the work machines initiated by the Directorate of Science Affairs. President Kalaycı said that the flow of traffic with this arrangement was a little bit relieved, and that they would realize different projects in order to eliminate the parking problem completely and find a permanent solution to the parking problem.
- Şanlıurfa Transportation Problems and Solution Suggestions Workshop Held 23/11/2018 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality '' Transportation Problems and Solution Suggestions Workshop 'was held by Şanlıurfa Municipality. The workshop was attended by representatives of NGOs, transport organizations and representatives of organizations from Harran University. United Cities and Local Governments Middle East and West Asia Regional Organization (Uclg-Mewa) Board of Directors and Council Joint Meeting and UCLG-Mewa Urban Mobility After the Şanlıurfa Summit, the workshop was held in Şanlıurfa. Public transportation, expansion of roads, new boulevards, bridge junctions The topics of the meeting were discussed and discussed.
- Minister Turhan Has Meetings in Bayburt 15/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "We have organized, developed, beautiful cities. This will continue to be done under the geographical conditions of each city." said. Bayburt Mayor Turhan who visited Mete Memiş authorities here said in a statement, municipal services is an important place in urban planning services in people's lives, said the AK municipality, said that complacency municipality of stay their heritage Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey's President Recep. Urbanization in terms of Turkey across a revolution, change, Turhan pointing experiencing transformation, "Our city has grown, evolved. Course of the day the expectations of our people city life in this sense, is changed according to the needs of the age. It ...
- Siirt Airport Opened to Flight for About 2 Years 07/03/2019 Turkish Airlines resumed its flights to Siirt. THY Airbus A319 passenger aircraft with the flight number of TK2656 was met with a ceremony. Siirt Governor Ali Fuat Atik, Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Ateş 'interest in the flight was intense. In his speech at the airport ceremony, the Governor of Siirt Ali Fuat Atik, 2 said that the airport, which has been closed for more than a year, has been working with the support of the authorities, press members and non-governmental organizations in the city to reopen for more than a year. When he started working in Siirt, the first problem he encountered was a göre
- 352 Project with Total Value of 4 Million in TRNC 07/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the transport sector will continue to support the financing of TRNC, stating, "2019 352 million pounds as of the year project is planning to implement the project 4." said. Minister Turhan, TRNC Minister of Public Works and Transport Tolga Atakan and the delegation met with him. In his statement before the meeting, Minister Turhan stated that decisive stance and support will continue in order to find a fair and sustainable solution to the Cyprus issue. Turhan, "I insist on establishing a new partnership with you on the basis of political equality in the Greek Cypriot side because of the attitude of the negotiation process has not been desired for years.
- Mızraklı, Asphalt Plant Site Found in Investigations 02/05/2019 Adnan Selçuk Mızraklı, co-chairman of the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, who has made observations in the study areas since the beginning of his duty, visited the Asphalt Plant and informed the personnel about the activities. Adnan Selçuk Mızraklı, co-chairman of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, visited the Asphalt Plant Project, which operates under the Department of Road Maintenance and Infrastructure Coordination, and received information from the personnel. Mızraklı received information about the asphalt production capacity of the site, expense items and where the asphalt is produced, and asked for the shortcomings determined by the personnel to be eliminated. In exchange of opinions on what to do in order to save money in production and work eler