(THY) "TK 2124" coded plane, Istanbul Airportto move to Ankara to perform the first scheduled campaign.
With the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and some heads of state and government, 29 opened its first scheduled flight from Istanbul Airport, opened in October, to take off at 11: 32 to Ankara Esenboga Airport.
THY'nin previously announced the flight according to the passengers who took the ticket, came to Istanbul Airport in the morning.
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan came to the check-in counter and received his ticket of representation. Minister Turhan, some passengers at the time of the ticket cut process.
Turhan, then passed the air control tower, the flight instruction, giving instructions to follow the flight here.
On the other hand, Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Bilal Eksi, General Manager and General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak and IGA Airport Operator, CEO and General Manager Kadri Samsunlu took their tickets to Ankara. .
Many members of the press also took part in the plane.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- First Cargo Service from Yenişehir Airport 03/04/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry established by the BTSO Logistics Inc. within the scope of the work began to provide air transportation services to Yenisehir Airport. BCCI Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, Turkey's production base in Bursa, said they aim to become a center of air cargo transportation. BTSO has implemented an important project that will increase the cost, speed and efficiency of foreign trade transactions to the exporting companies in Bursa. Logistics Inc., founded by BTSO, has offered the air transport facilities of the Yenişehir Airport, which have been idle since 2001, to the business world. Before the first flight to the US as a transfer to the ceremony Aktar
- Bees Pressed This Time Istanbul Airport 27/05/2019 A blower at the apron section of Istanbul Airport bees. According to the news in AirportHaber; Istanbul Airport, which opened last April, is experiencing a new event every day. This time the bees raided the airport. D7 blinds at the Istanbul Airport apron were approached by bees, not airplanes. Bees from the hive, the surrounding trees could not be put into the bellows had to be brought to the aircraft. It is estimated that the bees are found in the hollow of the bees in the surrounding villages. As it is known, the area where the new airport was built previously consisted of a forested area where bees received honey, where flowers were abundant. For the son ...
- HAVAİST Every Day 140 Expedition to Istanbul Airport 23/02/2019 Na HAVAIST X, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is providing a luxurious public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, is offering 10 flights to Istanbul Airport from 5 January to 140. HAVAİST's flights to the bus company of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of the passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. 30 by 5 bus at HAVAIST, the daily flights from Istanbul Airport to Istanbul Airport were increased to 140 with additional flights. Depending on the bus Buna
- Atatürk Airport to announce the last flight Minister Turhan Yapacak 04/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan will complete the move to Istanbul Airport during the completion of the final aircraft will depart from Ataturk Airport. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 29 October 2018 opened at the beginning of the transition to Istanbul Airport, 5 April will be completed the night connecting April 6 April. The last commercial airplane from Ataturk Airport will depart at 02: 00 after the announcement of Minister Turhan. At the Atatürk Airport Air Control Tower, Minister Turhan and THY General Manager Bilal Ekşi will attend the ceremony and THY's 350 TK54 flight will move to Singapore. Tomorrow at 17: 00, 6 April Saturday at 10: 00 to be completed in Istanbul saat
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Special Transportation Time will be applied in Istanbul 31/05/2019 In accordance with the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality; Public transportation vehicles will provide free services to citizens during Ramadan. Passengers will travel to the pass device as usual, but the balance will not fall. IETT, 4 bin 524 will serve with the vehicle Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, this year will be celebrated 4-5-6 June 2019 during the festival of Ramadan, which will be celebrated free public transportation means decided to provide services. Within this scope, our passengers are included in Istanbulkart wage integration during the feast; IETT, Private Public Buses, Bus Co, Metrobus, City Lines Ferry, Metro, Light Metro, Tram, Funicular, Cable Car, Nostalgic Tram İ
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Free Weekend Access to Istanbul! IETT Added Additional Time 14/06/2019 In accordance with the decision taken unanimously on the proposal of the AK Party Group in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, YKS will be held at the weekend and public transportation will be free of charge to the examiners. IETT also added additional flights for two days to 180 and even increased the number of flights to 1824. All public transportation vehicles within Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will carry YKS students and examiners free of charge at the weekend. In accordance with the unanimous decision of the members of the IMM Assembly, the students who took the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS); exam documents, teachers will be able to use the public transport free of charge by presenting the task paper. IETT de 15…
- Istanbul Airport Employees Announcing Housing in Istanbul 18/12/2018 Environment and Urban Planning Minister Murat Kurum, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change 24. He visited the Conference of the Parties (COP24) and he made evaluations about the Canal Istanbul Project in Katovica, Poland. Authority, "Channel Istanbul 1 / 100.000 scaled plans are ready, we have not published them but ready. Transport and Infrastructure Ministry also carries out the tender process. They gave us certain points to be the basis of the tender. Plans for 5000 are also working. " he said. Providing information about the arrangements to be made within the route of the Channel Istanbul, "This is the master plan of the region, the regional financial island, fair area,"
- 3. Airport's Name Became Istanbul Airport 29/10/2018 With the annual 200 million passenger capacity, Istanbul New Airport, which is the largest airport in the world and opened today with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was arranged around. "Istanbul Airport" was written on the signs at the entrance of the airport for the curious name. Speaking at the opening of the airport, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the name of the new Airport was 'Istanbul Airport'. The first phase of the Istanbul Airport, established on an area of 76,5 million square meters, will serve 90 million passengers annually. 6 will have 500 aircraft capacity when all phases of the airport have independent runways.