Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its maintenance and renovation works on the roads where the ground is worn. In this context, the Department of Transportation, which is working in Gebze district, carried out renovation works on Isıkgöl Street, which is an important artery. Isikgol Street, Gebze Courthouse, Çayırova and Gebze is an important street that provides transportation to the city center.
Asphalt work was carried out on Isıkgöl Street within the scope of road renovation work. 2 bin 142 tone wear asphalt, 3 bin 997 toned binder asphalt was laid on the 2 bin 157 meter long street. Along the street, the road section was made and the road section was brought to a new face.
IMPORTANT TRANSPORTATION ROUTE
Isikgol Caddesi is an important street extending west of Gebze, extending east to west between Gaziler Mountain and the Beylikduzu. Gebze city center to go to the courthouse Isikgol Street transport is provided. Isikgol Street connects to Erenler Street in the south and provides access to D-100. The street connects to Ragıp Demirkol Street in the west and to İbrahim Ağa Street in the west.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Gebze Bayramoğlu Street was renewed 11/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which gives importance to transportation projects, makes new roads and deformed roads renewed and modernized. In this context, D - 100 highway Istanbul - Kocaeli city border at the province of Gebze University and the town of Darica Bayramoğlu Street was renewed. 3 thousand 200 tons of asphalt pavements were constructed for the excavation. 700 METALLIC PART IS RENOVATED Bayramoğlu Street, Gebze University in the neighborhood of Gebze University located in front of the vehicles used as an intensive service. In the course of time, the 700-meter of the old and worn-out street Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Office Zamanla
- Dilovası Bağdat Street was renewed 15/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is renovating many streets in the districts. In this context, the renovation work was completed on asphalt and pavements in Dilovası district Bağdat Street. As a result of the work that started in September, Bağdat Caddesi gained a modern and new look. 3 THOUSAND METREKARE GRANITE LEAVE The renovation was carried out at the 700 meter between Bağdat Street and the clock tower at the entrance to the municipality. Within the scope of the studies, 3 thousand square meters of granite pavement and a thousand 400 meters of granite border were produced. In addition, 700 tons of asphalt pavements were constructed in the 650 meter section where the old asphalt was removed. BAGHDAD…
- 10 Thousand Direction Signs Renewed in Adana 21/02/2019 15 has completed the assembly of the signs in accordance with the international standards in the 828 town center in Adana. In order to ensure safe and uninterrupted traffic flow, Adana Metropolitan Municipality has renewed its direction signs in 15 town center. 828 thousand pieces of directional 4 thousand pieces of phosphorous directional sign in accordance with international standards have been completed by using 10 thousand units of masts in the transportation network of the Metropolitan Municipality. President Hüseyin Sözlü's 5 3 mileage asphalt road, 230 parts bridge and culvert construction, 308 225 annual service period, smart city application, regional transportation guide, 153 municipal bus, free internet (wi-fi) use and XNUMX air conditioned üs
- Ercis Roads Renewed 21/11/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, along with the main streets of Erciş renewed many rural neighborhood roads. Approximately 45 kilometers of road and asphalt works carried out in the form of two stages 85'i percent was completed and presented to the citizens. Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department completes the road and asphalt works one by one for the districts. In this context, located in the town center of Ercis Kisla Street, Petrol Street, Boarding School Street and Çınarlı-Gölağzı Road in the countryside with Örene, Derimevi, Koçköprü, Grounded and Kocapınar neighborhood roads were covered with hot asphalt was opened to service. Alkanat Street and Ortayayla Neighborhood Group Road ın
- Village Roads Renewed in Kandira 18/03/2019 The Metropolitan Municipality continues its road construction works in villages as it is in many parts of Kocaeli. In this context, road maintenance, repair and construction works were completed on some roads in Duraklı, Pınardüzü, Hüdaverdiler and Duraçalı villages of Kandıra district. Thanks to the asphalting works, the transportation of the citizens living in the villages of the region is made easier. VILLAGE ROADS ASPHALTED In the works that gained the satisfaction of the citizens, 4 km long 7 meter wide road construction was made between Duraklı and Pınardüzü. 6 thousand tons of asphalt, 11 thousand tons of PMT material and 20 thousand tons of cubic meter stability materials were used in the construction works. In addition, Melen…
- Shade Interchange Renewed 11/09/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality revoked the revolving island due to the increase in vehicle density at the shade intersection, within the scope of the 4 arm signaled intersection project, the shade intersection was revised and opened to traffic in its new form. Metropolitan Mayor Fatma Sahin, the city continues to breathe in the city with preventive measures to relieve traffic. Conducting works for the regions where traffic is congested, concentrated all the attention to intersections. According to this, Metropolitan Municipality, which handed the Shade Junction that connects the Ibrahimli District with the Ring Road, has implemented the 4 branched signaled intersection project in order to accelerate the traffic flow at the junction. In line with Gaziantep Transportation Master Plan, Ibrahim region ile
- Bus Stations in Soma Renewed 27/03/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, renewed the bus stops in various neighborhoods of Soma district. The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa continues its work to ensure safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams completed the installation of new bus stations in various neighborhoods of Soma district. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. It is reported that the bus stops, which protect the citizens from the precipitation in the winter and from the heat and the sun in summer, will be renewed periodically at the points needed in the province.
- 20 Neighborhood Bridge in Balıkesir Renewed 21/12/2018 Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Zekai Kafaoğlu continues to examine the works carried out as Metropolitan Municipality. President Kafaoğlu gave information about the renewed bridge used by 20 rural neighborhood in Ivrindi district. 2018 year of road and asphalt reminded that they declared the year Kafaoğlu transportation road to remove barriers, they said. President Kafa'nın from the town of Ivrindi Kınık many accidents on the old bridge, 20 that the rural neighborhood by using this road stressed that, completed the bridge as a municipality said. ”WE LOVE OUR BALIKESİR” Kafaoğlu AM For everyone who uses this path, get better. Accidents related to the construction of the bridge ün
- Bus Stations in Ahmetli and Salihli 12/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has renewed bus stops in various neighborhoods of Ahmetli and Salihli districts in order to provide safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams in Ataköy, Bahçecik, Dereköy, Hacıköseli, Gökkaya and Karkın neighborhoods in Ahmetli district; In the district of Salihli, Yilmaz completed the installation of new bus stations in Kurttutan, Kemer, Kemerdamları and Çayköy. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. Bus stops, which protect citizens from rainfall in winter and from heat and sun in summer, should be periodically da
- SAKUS to Improve the Transport Comfort of Citizens 30/03/2019 SAKUS, which will increase the transportation comfort of the citizens in public transport by the Transportation Department, has been renewed. Pistil said, konum The location and address information of the Card Refilling Centers will be displayed on the map. Refilling of Card54 with Credit Card can be done over the internet. With the work we plan to implement in May, credit cards will be used in all buses like Kart54. May all our Sakarya citizens be blessed.. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation by public transport to improve the comfort of citizens SAKUS application was renewed. Fatih Pistil, Head of Transportation Department who made explanations about SAKUS which was rearranged in the light of the latest technological innovations, said Pist