North Marmara Motorway's Kocaeli intersection works continue. Junction work Kandıra road Yeşilova location in the region of Umuttepe turnout. The route will be changed by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in Kurtuluş Boulevard, which provides transportation to Umuttepe due to the North Marmara Highway interchange. There will be no vehicle entrance to the road section starting tomorrow.
4 ALTERNATIVE ROUTE
Kurtuluş Boulevard, Kandira way Umuttepe return between Kurtulus Bulvari Sovereign Street north of the section between the northern Marmara Motorway intersection will not be able to transport during the study. During this time, drivers will provide access from alternative routes. There is a separate route 4 for vehicles that will provide transportation to Umuttepe from Kandıra road. Kandıra Road Mini Köşk Işıkları Turan Güneş Street and Tepeköy Street can be reached via Çayırköy road, where you can reach Egemenlik Street and Kurtuluş Boulevard.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES FOR UMUTTEPE
The second route is Turan Gunes Caddesi, Tepekoy Caddesi and Kurtuluş Avenue. The third route will be in the form of transportation via Gündoğdu Street in Yeşilova road Kandıra road. The last route will be the Yeşilova turn at Kandıra road, Gündoğdu Street at Zübeyde Hanım Avenue, and a link to Kurtulus Boulevard from Piotr Wilcynskyl Boulevard.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Line and itinerary changes were made in HAVAIST flights 02/06/2019 Istanbul Airport and IETT buses providing the city connection were changed on line with HAVAİST. Some flights were canceled. CHANGING ROUTES H-2 Mecidiyekoy - Istanbul Airport IETT bus: From Mecidiyekoy to Istanbul Airport after the 6 stop, the H-2 line will now go by Kagithane. Here is the new route: Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs-Gazhane Yolu-Çağlayan Road-Kağıthane Tunnel-Sunnah Bridge-Bilgi University-Silahtar-Fevzi Çakmak Caddesi-Araphan-Fevzi Çakmak Mosque-Namık Kemal-Factories-Çobançeşme-Bayramoğlu-Nato Houses-Hasdal-Kemer Road -Orman Road-Coastal Safety-Mandıralar-Treatment Plants-Construction Site-Role Station-Kemer-Lale-Kemer Houses-Forestry Administration-Ragıp Kutman İÖO.-Kemerburgaz-Cengiz Topel Cad.-Pirinçliköy Road-Thessaloniki Boulevard-Bahçeler-Sur- Kartal Çeşme-Hisar Educational Schools-İstanbul Caddesi-Göktürk Em.Amirliği-İstanbul Airport CHANGES IN HAVAİST LINES İST-1 The route has been changed in Yenikapı-İstanbul Airport line.
- Transportation to Umuttepe Will Continue Without Disruption 19/06/2019 TransportationPark A.Ş., which is carrying out the transportation services of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, has switched to summer working system on some bus lines and Akçaray tram line on 15 June 2019. However, transportation to the Kocaeli University (KOU) Umuttepe Campus, ParkPark buses, considering the intensity of the students can be experienced due to the exams 10, 170, 175, 190, 255, 265, 300, 305, 435, 530, 600, 630, 635 640 and 645 lines 650 - 18 will continue their Umuttepe flights between June 21. Umuttepe LINES WILL GO TO CONTINUE Always thinking of the young people and the future of Turkey Metropolitan Municipality want to live their grievances, ...
- Transportation in Umuttepe is Safe with Kocaeli's Snow Teams 08/01/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Snow Teams are waiting for the continent in order to keep the roads open during snowfall and to eliminate possible problems. Roads are kept open by intervening in the snow, while police teams constantly patrol the vehicles to stay stuck on the road. JOKE TO THE RELIGIOUS CITIZENS HELP ZABITA Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Municipal Police Directorate of Traffic Police teams, due to the difficulties of transportation to citizens who have difficulty in transportation. Municipal police teams in the snow-falling Umuttepe region with three attractive and two crews due to snowfall leri
- Third Modern Covered Stop to Umuttepe in Kocaeli 27/12/2018 Within the scope of the services carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department, a new one is added to the services that are developing every day in order to enable our citizens to travel comfortably and safely. AIR CONDITION AND WIFI STATION STOPS Durak In the 2017 scope of services at the place where Umuttepe Campus of Kocaeli University in Turkey will lead to an understanding of modern municipal project was implemented. 36 meters long, free charging point for mobile phones and tablets and free Wi-Fi station, city card loading points, passenger information screens indicating buses' hours and routes, air-conditioned indoor station with battery-powered chair charging unit for the disabled…
- Last Knot at Inegol Ring Road 30/10/2018 In addition to the city center, the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which continued its transportation investments in the 17 district, provided a new bridge on the İnegöl Ahmet Türkel Ring Road, while the Ankara road connection of the ring road was also divided. As in all districts in Inegol, priorities of infrastructure and transportation investments, indicating that the Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, transportation step by step towards their goals, he said. Metropolitan Municipality, which gives priority to investments in Bursa and its districts, provides a sensible relief in traffic density in the city center with its smart junction applications, road expansion and sanitization activities, continues its investments in İnegöl district without losing its speed. Bursa
- Feverish Work on the Road to Manisa City Hospital 31/01/2019 The works initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa around the City Hospital continue in a frenetic manner. Following the infrastructure, 42 thousand square meter asphalt is applied to the existing area where junction arrangement, border flooring and floor improvement works are done. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality on the road around the City Hospital initiated the work on the regulation continues. In this context, following the infrastructure works carried out by the MASKI General Directorate, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has started to arrange crossroads, border laying, floor improvement and asphalt pavement in the present road. Fevzi Demir, Head of Road Construction and Repairs Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the works carried out m
- Asphalting Works in Bursa Gorukle and Kayapa Road 05/05/2019 Within the scope of the studies carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, Uludağ University Görükle Campus was completed and the hot asphalt work on the road to Görükle Kayapa was completed. Metropolitan Municipality has made great efforts to increase the quality in public transportation vehicles, and to make existing urban roads healthier. Within the scope of the works carried out under the coordination of the Department of Transportation, there is an intensive work in all main arteries of Nilufer district. Uludağ University Görükle Campus Üniversitesi
- Countdown Begins in Denizli New Environment Road 12/09/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, which greatly relieves urban traffic with its transportation projects, has come to an end in the new ring road with 50 meters width. After the Hal Köprülü Junction, tens of thousands of vehicles will not enter the city center traffic with the new 50 meter-wide ring to connect to Bozburun Interchange. With the giant project, dozens of neighborhoods will easily reach the Izmir and Ankara roads. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken new measures to increase the number of population and vehicles, as well as realizing successful transportation projects that are carried out throughout the city, ended its construction in the new ring road construction of 50 meters.
- Surveying Works on Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road 13/09/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is implementing various projects for comfortable and uninterrupted transportation in the city. Regions are determined by the Department of Transportation and work to facilitate the flow of traffic. In this context, the connection roads between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa neighborhood are facilitated. The project will enable new bridges and roads between the two regions to be connected to Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova. In the current situation, excavation, assembly and bored pile continuity tests are continued in the foot foundations. WORKS ARE CONTINUING AT SPEED Within the scope of their devoted work, Metropolitan Municipality teams have installed P2 medium standing foundation reinforcement and P3 HIZ
- Denizli's 4 Departure Approaches to the End of 4 Emerging New Ring Road 12/12/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, near the end of the construction of the 50 meter-wide new ring road, which started some time ago. With the completion of the new ring road, tens of thousands of vehicles will be able to reach the Izmir and Ankara road by connecting Hal Köprülü Junction to the Bozburun Interchange and then from the Üçler District without entering the city center traffic. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the measures it has taken against the rapidly increasing population and the number of vehicles after the implementation of the transportation projects carried out throughout the city, approached the end of the construction of the new ring road of 50 meters. Within this scope, the 50 meter indeki