Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's Selendi district of Mehmet Akif Ersoy Street road and the tethar work ended. In the second phase of the studies, the hot asphalt will be constructed by the Road Construction and Repair Department. Thanks to the work done to the district will be a modern street.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's Selendi district of Mehmet Akif Ersoy Street and the road and tretrone work was completed. Also, the lighting installations on the re-arranged sidewalks are also finished. Mehmet Akif Ersoy Street, which is one of the important streets of the district, has a modern look from its old view. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Yılmaz Gençoğlu stated that the first stage of the works were completed. In the second stage, the road will be corrected and covered with hot asphalt by the Department of Road Construction and Repair. This study was required for pedestrians and traffic to ensure a safe flow of transport. With the arrangement of the sidewalks, the renovation of the lighting and the hot asphalt work at the last stage, our citizens will have a modern street. Kaldır
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- The Right Choice for Rubber for Traffic Safety 14/11/2018 Professor Dr. Prof. Dr. Mustafa ILICALI / Head of Transportation Systems Application Research Center of Istanbul Commerce University Today, when the winter season is approaching and traffic safety needs to be paid more attention, I am the chairman of the Association of Tire Industrialists and Importers (LASID). research. This research was conducted by myself and Research Assistant Esad Ergin. In this study, in order to reveal the importance of the right tire at the right time in the safe traffic, the reasons of the related accidents and the tire defects and the scientific information by analyzing and analyzing the statistical information iyle
- Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year and Traffic Week Event Held in Istanbul 10/05/2019 2019 year of the Ministry of the Interior, ”Priority of Life, Emitting Priority” with the slogan ayan Year of Priority Precedent ın was organized within the scope of the Istanbul Security Directorate event. Istanbul Governor and Deputy Mayor Ali Yerlikaya attended the event, "2019 year of the pedestrian priority traffic year. No matter what the intersections and pedestrian crossings no matter what. We will make eye contact," We will say, "he said. The training course, pedestrian awareness booth and pedestrian priority activities carried out by IMM were also introduced to the citizens. In the context of the Ministry of Interior's announcement of the 2019 year as the Emniyet Year of Pedestrian Priority aya, the Istanbul Police Department is a pedestrian priority event in traffic İç
- Road Traffic Safety Week Started in Bolu 09/05/2019 Due to the Highway Traffic Safety Week held in May every year, various events were organized in our city. In the program, traffic officials of the year and the driver of the year were given awards. Provincial Culture and Tourism Directorate Meeting Hall held in the program Bolu Governor Ahmet Umit, Deputy Governor Ahmet Atilkan, Mayor of Bolu Tanju Ozcan, Provincial Police Director Armagan Adnan Erdogan, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Gendarmerie Colonel Nadir Steel, Bolu Chauffeurs Or Automobile Chamber President Orhan Firat , Safety and Gendarmerie staff, drivers and densely attended the students. Road Traffic Safety Week ceremony with respect to the stance of the National Anthem gı
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Continental and Vodafone Join Forces for Road Safety 05/07/2019 Joins Continental and Vodafone For Road Safety; Continental, one of the world's largest international suppliers of tires and original equipment, has successfully collaborated with telecommunications giant Vodafone. Announcing the first results of the innovation partnership at the 2019 World Mobile Congress (MWC), the two companies demonstrated how thousands of traffic accidents can be avoided each year thanks to new communication technologies such as 5G, AI and Mobile Edge Computing. The system, which protects, improves road safety and acts as a digital shield, is scheduled to begin mass production at the beginning of 2020. Continental and Vodafone at the 2019 World Mobile Congress in Barcelona, Spain…
- Pedestrian Priority Traffic Arrangement from Erzurum Metropolitan 24/06/2019 Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality rolled up its branches within the scope of “Pedestrian Priority Traffic Applications”. In order to raise awareness about the application, metropolitan teams created flat and three-dimensional pedestrian crossings consisting of red and white colors at various points of the city. With the studies carried out, the vehicle and pedestrian traffic add a different air to the routes where the traffic is intense, especially three-dimensional pedestrian crossings began to attract great interest from citizens. In a statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject; Reminding that 2019 was declared as “Pedestrian Priority Traffic” by the Ministry of Interior with the slogan elik Priority is Life, Priority is Pedestrian yıl, XNUMX is the year for awareness-raising activities throughout the country.
- Preferred Road Line for Electric Buses Started in Manisa 05/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, in the coming days will begin to serve in the electric buses will begin to work on the route of preferential road marking. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has started preferential road line and paint on the routes to be used by electric buses which will start a new era in the transportation of Manisa center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave information on the subject and said, Dair In the coming days, preferential road marking has been started on the routes that electric buses will start to serve in the center of Manisa. The work continues at Doğu Caddesi. Preferential pathway work on the routes where electric buses will pass ler