Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 19 May Street and Tınaztepe Street between asphalt and road renovation work will be done. 5 will be closed for traffic until September on September due to work starting on Wednesday.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Science Affairs teams, Muratpasa District within the boundaries of the 19 May Street Tınaztepe Caddesi and 1289 Street between the part will perform asphalt and road renovation. 05 September - 9 September will be closed to work due to the road will be closed to traffic. Authorities of the Metropolitan Municipality stated that citizens should take the orientation signs and alternative route in the implementation stages in order to ensure that the citizens are not victims and the continuity of the traffic flow.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar driverless car news:
- Some Roads to be Closed to Traffic in Samsun Due to 19 May Celebrations 19/05/2019 In Samsun, where Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk initiated the national struggle, many ceremonies will be held for 19 May 1919's 100 year. The ceremony will be held in Samsun, the leader of many political parties, notably the President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN. In this sense, a warning was made from the Governor's Office on May Sunday for 19. In certain time intervals, many roads including Atatürk Boulevard will be closed to traffic and vehicles will be served from alternative routes. In accordance with the warning made; 1. As far as the walks and events are to be held, Fuar Caddesi, Cumhuriyet Street, 19 May Boulevard, Lise Caddesi and the streets / streets opened to these places are ended in two-way ilgili
- Izmir Street Market Is Closed To Traffic 09/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's eco-friendly electric bus project will take place on Izmir Street in the area between Sheikh Fenari Mosque and Cumhuriyet Primary School. Metropolitan Municipality of 10 08.00 announced on Sunday that the street between 19.00 and 10 hours will be closed to traffic. The preparatory work for the environmentally friendly electric bus project, which will start to serve the city in the coming days of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, continues unabated. Road-line studies are underway. In line with the works, XNUMX is located on İzmir Street on February Sunday between Şeyh Fenari Mosque and Cumhuriyet Primary School alar
- Gazi Yakup Satar Street to be Closed to Traffic 19/12/2018 In Eskişehir, the part of Gazi Yakup Satar Street, which is between Gaffar Okkan Street and City Line 1 Street is being closed in December. As a result of the infrastructure works to be carried out by ESK General Directorate within the scope of the extension works for the tram line, the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality stated that “Drivers should use the Gazi Yakup Satar Street, Gaffar Okkan Street, Sıhhiye Square, Sakarya 23 Street as an alternative route. . Ild
- Transportation between Tuzla and Cayirova 04/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is implementing various projects for easy access to every point of the city. While new roads accelerate the flow of traffic, these roads are also used as alternative transportation routes. For this purpose, the Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation projects without interruption. The project realized in Çayırova will provide easy connection with the neighboring province of Istanbul. The connection between the two regions between Tuzla-Şifa and Çayırova is now possible. BRIDGE LEGS ARE HANDLED. While three concrete bridges are used for foundation works, others are excavated and ironed. Şekerpınar connection road Şeker
- Urla Ferry Service 18 Begins in May 13/05/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZDENİZ General Directorate, 18 Urla ferry service is launched from May. Karsiyaka, Konak, Guzelbahce route followed by the Urla Pier will take place on Saturdays and Sundays. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has made important moves in sea transportation with its fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, added Urla as a new route to the ferry service. As part of the special voyage, scheduled flights from Karşıyaka and Urla on Saturdays and Sundays are expected to be especially popular in summer. 18 From May to Saturday and Sunday, the first departure will be from Karşıyaka Pier at 09.15. Respectively…
- The First Bus Service Between Tarsus and Çamlıyayla 03/06/2019 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in the summer months, increasing the population density, the first spring for the highland and eco-tourism in Çamliyayla district by launching a bus service from Tarsus. Vahap Seçer, the mayor of Mersin, started the bus service from Tarsus to Çamlıyayla. Comfortable and cheap transportation Those who want to go to Çamlıyayla district, which is one of the districts where both domestic and foreign guests frequently prefer summer holiday due to its clean air and beautiful nature, and which is one of the liveliest of plateau tourism, will now be able to go easily and cheaply by buses departing from Tarsus. Ring…
- Renewal Between District Governorate and Ring Road in Sakarya 10/01/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality's Adapazarı District and the renewal work initiated between the ring road continues. Haydar Akbulut, “After the pavement and border studies, the artery 2. Combining the floor with asphalt will bring you to the new face. Good luck. Hayır The works carried out in the 16 district and the city center by the Metropolitan Municipality under the slogan 'The City is Renewing for You' continues between Adapazarı District and the ring road. Previously 1 of the artery. The floor asphalt was completed, the curb and pavement work was started. YOLBAK President Haydar Akbulut, who made statements on the subject, said that they will reunite an important artery in the city center in a short time. Kon
- Kaynasli Bolu Mountain Tunnel Break 20 Day Closed 26/06/2019 Between the Bolu Mountain Tunnel of the Anatolian Motorway and Kaynaşlı, 20 in the direction of Istanbul was closed to traffic for the day. In a statement made by the Governorate of Bolu, Kaynaşlı highway and broken joints between the Bolu Tunnel will be renewed. Maintenance work starts between Kaynaşlı and Bolu Mountain Tunnel in the direction of Istanbul on the Anatolian Motorway. 24 Between June and 14 July, the road will be closed to traffic due to the renovation works of the broken joints by the General Directorate of Highways. Transportation will be provided in both directions from Istanbul-Ankara direction.
- 5 Meter Snow Fight in May in Antalya 22/05/2019 Summer and winter landscapes are experienced at the same time in Antalya. There are summer images on the beaches while the plateaus fight against snow. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is working intensively to open the snow-covered roads of the Söbüçimen Plateau of Gündoğmuş. In Antalya, where the air temperature approaches 5 degrees, the coastal areas begin to fill, while the winter conditions and snow dominance in the Taurus Mountains continue. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 30 2 200 thousand 5 meter with the instruction of President Söbüçimen Yaylası'nın 10 XNUMX meters of snow covered by the way to open the way to work for XNUMX days. Rural Services Department teams, citizens of the region engaged in livestock ler
- 1 Closed Roads and Alternative Routes in Istanbul in May 30/04/2019 Governorship of Istanbul, 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day announced the explanation of the measures. In a written statement by the Governorate; "1 May Labor and Solidarity Day will be celebrated with various activities in our city as well as in our country. and 1 1 May 30 2019 May 1 May 2019 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day open air.